Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan is the 2nd LARGEST muslim nation! Look what I figured out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan is the 2nd LARGEST muslim nation! Look what I figured out...

I always knew Indonesia has the greatest muslim population in the world but had no knowledge of Pakistan being second.

-the ultimate Tsunami hits the region of Indonesia (1st in MUSLIM POPULATION)
    -devastating earthquake rattles Pakistan (2nd in MUSLIM POPULATION)

- About 2 days ago I read a book which was titled "Close signs of the Last Hour" in which I remember reading a line saying the following:

"And the muslims who call themselves muslim will tremble from fear as there hearts weaken with earthly matters and GOD will show them what they know not."

^^ Wierd how I ran into this...
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: Pakistan is the 2nd LARGEST muslim nation! Look what I figured out...

Crap - mods please move to relgion.

Comment

For some strange reason, it sent an aching shiver down my spine. Itís good to be reminded of death. Some people remember Allah (swt) this way.
      You!! OFF my Planet.

Comment

Is GOD telling us that we're the muslims on the wrong path? In the entire world that is!??!?

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
          Is GOD telling us that we're the muslims on the wrong path? In the entire world that is!??!?
          not exactly,
          -------

Defination of Muslim: One who surrenders himself to God

now the above statement includes people of the book (jews, christians, muslims). Currently in the world, we see utter chaos, blind faith, and lies.

Good example of this is Pakistan: Most people have no idea what they are reciting (there is no point of reciting if you do not understand). People are blindly following religion of their parents.

When they are told, “Follow these revelations of God,” They say,” No, we follow only what we found our parents doing.” What if the devil is leading them to the agony of Hell? (31:21)

Did they not roam the earth, then use their minds to understand, and use their ears to hear? Indeed, the real blindness is not the blindness of the eye, but the blindness of the hearts inside the chest. (22:46)

When they are told, “Follow what God has revealed herein,” they say, “We follow only what we found our parents doing.” What if their parents did not understand, and were not guided? The example of such disbelievers is that of parrots who repeat what they hear of sounds and calls, without understanding. Deaf, dumb, and blind; they cannot understand. (2:170-171)

Signs of Last Day
          http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_de...hp?api_id=1274
          "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
          - - -
          "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

I know all this already-Scary ayye?
            not so much...

Comment

http://www.aneki.com/muslim.html
              :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

Moved at Rockistan's request.

Comment

"And the muslims who call themselves muslim will tremble from fear as there hearts weaken with earthly matters and GOD will show them what they know not."

- Is this in the Quran?
                  And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

Don't forget about the devastating Earthquake in Bam, Iran and the ongoing wars in Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine.

God is clearly angry w/the people in these muslim countries. With the increasing Islamophobia, things aren't too rosy for muslims living in the west either. What isn't clear is whether he's angry w/them because they aren't "good" muslims, or just because they're muslims.

Regardless, He's definitely trying to tell you something. I'm no Islamic scholar but it's hard to believe the He wants muslims to keep doing what they're doing.

Comment

^^

As for natural disasters go, they occur all over the world.
                      and the Wars on Muslims is because of we are Muslims, we believe in one and only God.

both of the above are mentioned in Quran and Hadiths.
                      "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
                      - - -
                      "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                        Don't forget about the devastating Earthquake in Bam, Iran and the ongoing wars in Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine.

God is clearly angry w/the people in these muslim countries. With the increasing Islamophobia, things aren't too rosy for muslims living in the west either. What isn't clear is whether he's angry w/them because they aren't "good" muslims, or just because they're muslims.

Regardless, He's definitely trying to tell you something. I'm no Islamic scholar but it's hard to believe the He wants muslims to keep doing what they're doing.
                        This is of course coming from someone very unspiritual...For if it came from someone spiritual, he would definitely know, trials and afflictions are Allah :swt:'s forms of mercy...

Of the Egyptians and the Jews, who was most loved by Allah :swt:? Yet, for 600 years, the Jews remained slaves of the Egyptians, their women were raped, their children were slaughtered, they weren't allowed to practice their religion, then even after Moses :as: set them free, they were made to roam the desert for more than 40 years...

The question one must ask, what happened to the most magnificent people of Egyptian descent? What happened to those who used to persecute and kill the Jews? Drowned? Were the Egyptians more beloved to Allah :swt: than the Jews?

One comes across many examples of where history repeats itself...Only the spiritually blind fail to see it and consider plenty and wealth to be hallmarks of Allah :swt:'s love...

Well, as Muslims we believe that the earth is for the Kufar...It is here they search for peace, pleasure and prosperity by doing things that are sinful and outrageous, and in the end they will have no share in the hereafter...For the Muslims, the earth is a prison, only to bide one's time in the most fearlessly pious way and get his reward in the hereafter...
                        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Working...
                        X