A Sad Incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sad Incident

May Allah bless the souls of shaheed and give their family patience and resouces to bear the loss.. Ameen.....

http://www.shianews.com/hi/asia/news_id/0001863.php
    http://www.shianews.com/hi/asia/news_id/0001862.php

It was very sad incident and I pray may Allah guide the pe
    ople who perform such practices.... It sure isn't true islam to go and kill others... nor is the teaching of Quran and Prophet P.B.U.H... A lady used to throw stones at Prophet P.B.U.H and this one day she didnot.. when Prophet P.B.U.H. inquired he found out that she was sick.. on hearing this Prophet P.B.U.H. went to her house for her ayadat.. those are the teachings of our beloved Prophet P.B.U.H... he didnot support terrorism nor did he ask to kill the lady who used to throw stones at the Prophet P.B.U.H. Certainly the people who does these practices aren't following sunnah and I would advice them if they don't agree with one's believes leave it to Allah SWT and let Allah SWT be the judge of rewarding every one for their deeds.. Making so many sister's widow and kids orphans sure is not a good practice or teachings of islam...
    Last edited by Texan_Dude; Jun 5, 2005, 01:55 AM.

Re: A Sad Incident

Originally posted by Texan_Dude

It was very sad incident and I pray may Allah guide the pe
    ople who perform such practices.... It sure isn't true islam to go and kill others... nor is the teaching of Quran and Prophet P.B.U.H... A lady used to throw stones at Prophet P.B.U.H and this one day she didnot.. when Prophet P.B.U.H. inquired he found out that she was sick.. on hearing this Prophet P.B.U.H. went to her house for her ayadat.. those are the teachings of our beloved Prophet P.B.U.H... he didnot support terrorism nor did he ask to kill the lady who used to throw stones at the Prophet P.B.U.H. Certainly the people who does these practices aren't following sunnah and I would advice them if they don't agree with one's believes leave it to Allah SWT and let Allah SWT be the judge of rewarding every one for their deeds.. Making so many sister's widow and kids orphans sure is not a good practice or teachings of islam...
    There was no such lady. Prove it.
    Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

Working...
    X