Darwinism=Paganism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darwinism=Paganism

Just read an eye opening book by Harun Yahya,, he talks about Masonry..
    which is influenced by Kabbalah, ancient egyptian pagan magic traditions and mythology.. Kabbalah has been added later by (deviated)jews to judaism,, and is now part of judaism....
    Masons hide behind words like naturalists, humanists etc... but have a hidden agenda...

anyways, He mentions with accurate references/ sources that Charles Darwin was a mason... and his theory is just an eloboration of what his grandfather had prepared... His grandfather a Master Mason...

what do darwin fans say?

Global Freemasonry

Re: Darwinism=Paganism

mm do you believe in natural slection and species adaptation to environmenatal factors.

Comment

anyone who cant see through haroon yahya's half truths and specious arguments on evolution needs to get back in high school. and now the idiot is out with a new book to defame darwin among muslims by dragging up his personal life.

pretty much anyone can make up a theory based on his/her agenda, but it has to stand up to the scrutiny of the scientific community to have any significance. darwin's theories have stood up to this test. not even 1% of evolutionary biologists are free masons with any hidden agendas.

religious simpletons have always loathed and feared scientific progress. while the majority of christianity came out of this ignorant stranglehold centuries ago thanks to renaissance, so many muslims still choke and wallow in it.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I had a guy named Yeahyeah on my 7th grade basketbal team. After someone said something, he would always say.."yeahyeah" sounds like this is no different.
        Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Originally posted by queer
          anyone who cant see through haroon yahya's half truths and specious arguments on evolution needs to get back in high school. and now the idiot is out with a new book to defame darwin among muslims by dragging up his personal life.

pretty much anyone can make up a theory based on his/her agenda, but it has to stand up to the scrutiny of the scientific community to have any significance. darwin's theories have stood up to this test. not even 1% of evolutionary biologists are free masons with any hidden agendas.

religious simpletons have always loathed and feared scientific progress. while the majority of christianity came out of this ignorant stranglehold centuries ago thanks to renaissance, so many muslims still choke and wallow in it.

I don't know how many christians you know, but I assure you that the Pig headed ignorance is still as alive as ever in all religious fractions. There was an instance in my Bio class where were covering natural selection - that several of the born again christians walked out in protest of this theory. And let us remember it is a theory.

Many christians I know are also against further education on account of some part of the bible saying dont strain yourself to learn too much or words to that effect.

Me, a muslim and several others sat and learnt whatever it was we had to learn.

I am also sure that many hindus are not so open to new ideas either and take religion very literally, hindu fundamentalism is hardly a newage term.

Before you blanket brush , please think. Danke. And I resent the implication that muslims are "religious simpletons". That is more than uncalled for.
          rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

ya queerios and jellios who love to lambast us Muslims on this shud go see the tonnes of websites out there on 'creationists' arguments on evolution.....aa jaatai hain pata nahin kahan khan sai wry humour dikhanai....
            pathar ki zaban

Single. Of. Singles.

Comment

hiccup, i dont doubt what you said about the born again christians in your class. creation vs evolution still is a hot debate for american high school textbooks. that said, there is no comparison to how pretty much 90% of muslims outrightly deny evolution. fundamentalists exist in all religions. that is a different issue. when it comes to popularity of rigidity of thought, no one comes close to muslims.

about evolution just being a theory, it is a theory with countless evidence today. the only hazy parts are the specifics of the dynamics of evolutionary processes.

as for "religious simpletons", anyone who believes that everything you need to know is in the scriptures and sieves science based on that is one. most religious people fit the description.
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

hiccup, i dont doubt what you said about the born again christians in your class. creation vs evolution still is a hot debate for american high school textbooks. that said, there is no comparison to how pretty much 90% of muslims outrightly deny evolution. fundamentalists exist in all religions. that is a different issue. when it comes to popularity of rigidity of thought, no one comes close to muslims.

about evolution just being a theory, it is a theory with countless evidence today. the only hazy parts are the specifics of the dynamics of evolutionary processes.

as for "religious simpletons", anyone who believes that everything you need to know is in the scriptures and sieves science based on that is one. most religious people fit the description.

I think it is perfectly delightful that you in your knowledge have rejected the backward nature of religion and believe yourself to be above that which has been thought and preached for thousands of years - but really, your arrogance astounds me. You have no solid proof that your bakwas is any more valid than that of a fundamental relgious fanatic - you are just as hell bent upon labelling and talking inane crap.

A PhD in a subject is obviously useless in the grander more enlightened scheme of things.

Comment

hiccup, thousands of years of preaching buys nothing validation. and yes, evolution has plenty proof. to dispute concrete physical evidence with religious arguments is idiocy.

i am sure religion has its place for most people, as you put it, in the grander scheme of things. but things are quite clear when it comes to mundane, not so grand things like evolution or inoculations, and there is no need for religion to muck it up.
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

hiccup, thousands of years of preaching buys nothing validation. and yes, evolution has plenty proof. to dispute concrete physical evidence with religious arguments is idiocy.

i am sure religion has its place for most people, as you put it, in the grander scheme of things. but things are quite clear when it comes to mundane, not so grand things like evolution or inoculations, and there is no need for religion to muck it up.
                    I agree with your previous point, my argument with you is just with this blind brushing of muslims with the same paint, it frankly pisses me off. I do not - nor have i ever made sweeping judgements about Hindus. It is becasue i am not ill educated - rude enough to do so - nor arrogant . It is called respect.

Comment

hmm i wasnt looking at it as a hindu vs muslim thing. i grew up in a cow town among quite a few orthodox christians and anachronistic hindus. i know how pig-headed they can be. but i can confidently say 90% of muslims i know wont even give evolution a chance. and these arent illiterate people.

i dont know why you should take offence at my comment that quite a few muslims are rigid in their beliefs, much more so than most other faiths. often times, this is cited by muslims themselves as a matter of pride. if anything, you should be offended that this guy haroon yahya is trying to deny science to muslims by trying to label it as pagan.
                      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

hmm i wasnt looking at it as a hindu vs muslim thing. i grew up in a cow town among quite a few orthodox christians and anachronistic hindus. i know how pig-headed they can be. but i can confidently say 90% of muslims i know wont even give evolution a chance. and these arent illiterate people.

i dont know why you should take offence at my comment that quite a few muslims are rigid in their beliefs, much more so than most other faiths. often times, this is cited by muslims themselves as a matter of pride. if anything, you should be offended that this guy haroon yahya is trying to deny science to muslims by trying to label it as pagan.

the guy is a moron, but that doesnt mean its an open invitation to join the club

Comment

Working...
                        X