• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the reward of marriage?

...4 a good wife

plz reply using authentic material
    thnx.
    I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Re: what is the reward of marriage?

I HAVE READ IN MANY BOOKS THIS HADITH

PBUH SAYS : IF A WOMEN DIES IN THAT CONDITION THAT HER HUSBAND IS SATISIFIED WITH HER, THEN SHE WILL FOR SURE GO DIRECTLY IN JANNAH.
    (RELATED FROM MANY BOOKS).
    REGARDS,
    IBN_KHATTAB

LIFE IS LIKE A SHEETS OF DRIVEN SNOW,BE CAREFUL HOW YOU STEP ON,
    FOR EVERY MARK WILL SHOW!!!

Comment

^^ Oh really, so a woman can be a slut but does take good care of her husband in bed and makes sure to put food on the table, take care of kids and basically keeps herself (while whoring around, comitting adultery) and the husband happy. She will definitely go to heaven. Wonderful one more contradiction in Islam. I thought adultry is a sin that even the 7 degrees of hell cant cleanse, but here it can be used as a loophole.
      Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

And it covers me too, I'm happy, Verizon, shhhhhhh
        "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
        Someday we gonna dance with those lions
        Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
          ^^ Oh really, so a woman can be a slut but does take good care of her husband in bed and makes sure to put food on the table, take care of kids and basically keeps herself (while whoring around, comitting adultery) and the husband happy. She will definitely go to heaven. Wonderful one more contradiction in Islam. I thought adultry is a sin that even the 7 degrees of hell cant cleanse, but here it can be used as a loophole.
          listen dear,
          every hadith has tafseer, dont let it fall on deaf ears, now for this hadith the tafseer could be
          ( i m not an aalim but i m trying to xplain)
          women first must be true to her husband in all the section of life means she must know her hukook towards her family and husbands, and then when she is islamically right and living her life with in the limits of sharia and is stopping her husband from the haram things then for sure she will go in jannah. (inshallah)

and after getting such a gud wife who knows evrything about islam and who lives life with in thelimits of shariah and obey thehusband,

which husband will not be satisfied with her???
          REGARDS,
          IBN_KHATTAB

Comment

Originally posted by IBN_KHATTAB
            listen dear,
            every hadith has tafseer, dont let it fall on deaf ears, now for this hadith the tafseer could be
            ( i m not an aalim but i m trying to xplain)
            women first must be true to her husband in all the section of life means she must know her hukook towards her family and husbands, and then when she is islamically right and living her life with in the limits of sharia and is stopping her husband from the haram things then for sure she will go in jannah. (inshallah)

and after getting such a gud wife who knows evrything about islam and who lives life with in thelimits of shariah and obey thehusband,

Islamically right? Hmmm what about a christian wife or a jewish wife (they were or used to be allowed in Islam, oh maybe OBL passed a fatwa and put an end to that as well). Oh well...
            Limits of sharia will be applied in a muslim country so I guess the hadith/tafsir wouldnt hold true in a non shaira government.
            Stopping her husband from doing haram things: LOL how old are u? My women come close to me telling me to stop doing haram things, I will padlock them next to the stove. LOL.
            P.S stop turning me on by calling me "dear". It's too early in the morning for me to be getting..... up.

Comment

Verizon, what mohammad meant was right..I am sure if that is what he said though. I have from another good authority that the reward for a good wife is shopping trip to bergdorfs and summer vacation to Cote'd Azur combined with winters in Beaver Creek.
              Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Originally posted by IBN_KHATTAB
                listen dear,
                Me.....meaning the male libido which has no limits to go where no man has gobe before.....(!Star Trek Music!)....why is it the wife's responsibility to make the husband happy? what abt the hubby? what if he cannot make his wife happy, does he go to hell?

Comment

Even if a woman whores around, no one on earth knows for sure whether or not she'll go to paradise or hell. That is up to our Lord alone.

Allah SWT is Most Merciful, and shows the greatest of mercy for the smallest of deeds.

2 hadiths from Sahih Muslim come to mind.

Book 026, Number 5578:
                  Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may pace be upon him) as saying: A prostitute saw a dog moving around a well on a hot day and hanging out its tongue because of thirst. She drew water for it in her shoe and she was pardoned (for this act of hers).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Book 026, Number 5579:
                  Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra'il happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.
                  Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                  Al-Ghazali

Comment

^ No silly...he just takes up another wife. He can play wife roulette by just saying "talaq" 3 times..and on and on and on..on and on and on..till the break-uh..break-uh dawn.
                    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Listen dear Verzion chacha ! there is a good chance for a wife to make her man happy repent and go to heaven, but think... no such concession for a gigolo that too in old age
                      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT
                        Even if a woman whores around, no one on earth knows for sure whether or not she'll go to paradise or hell. That is up to our Lord alone.

Allah SWT is Most Merciful, and shows the greatest of mercy for the smallest of deeds.

2 hadiths from Sahih Muslim come to mind.

Book 026, Number 5578:
                        Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may pace be upon him) as saying: A prostitute saw a dog moving around a well on a hot day and hanging out its tongue because of thirst. She drew water for it in her shoe and she was pardoned (for this act of hers).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Book 026, Number 5579:
                        Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There was a dog moving around a well whom thirst would have killed. Suddenly a prostitute from the prostitutes of Bani Isra'il happened to see it and she drew water in her shoe and made it drink, and she was pardoned because of this.
                        SALAM,
                        if u see from ones point of veiw this prostitute was not a prostitute of choice could be just by chance coz of her poor conditions, and when pbuh started spreading islam the islamic law against zeenah and alcohol dint come at the earliest ,

it took some time forislam to get spreaded,
                        infact when pbuh became prophet until 3 years he spread islam hiddenly and then when OMAR ibn khattab turned islam from that time islam started spreading openly and along with agitations and jihad and evry thing and after many years of pbuh becoming prophet the laws and shariah and other things came,

so as per the above story no one can say that if a individual is indulge in some sins and he knows better that it is a sin and he will get a gunaah for that and if he gives water to a dog he will get saved that's something folishness, but allah has no extents for his mercy,

but when u know it is a sin u must go for it,

coz u will be asked for it on the judgement day as the 4tth question " how much you practised on your knowledge of islam"?

now if yopu are prepare for this question , its ur wish of going for sins,

i m not prepared for any answer and neither i will be in my whole life thats y i m trying to get away from sins and giving u all also the same opinion,

be away of jahalat and shiataan!!,

may allah grant all of us the proper understanding of islam.
                        REGARDS,
                        IBN_KHATTAB

Comment

Originally posted by blushing_vision
                          ...4 a good wife

plz reply using authentic material
                          thnx.

A nice alimony and child support for 18 years.
                          Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

Originally posted by Pinstripe Danda
                            ^ No silly...he just takes up another wife. He can play wife roulette by just saying "talaq" 3 times..and on and on and on..on and on and on..till the break-uh..break-uh dawn.
                            It's even faster now just SMS her three times and you can wash your hands free. Allah (swt) loves men and mankind. Where there is a will there is a way.

Code_red, Ahhhh yeah OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Code_Red
                              Listen dear Verzion chacha ! there is a good chance for a wife to make her man happy repent and go to heaven, but think... no such concession for a gigolo that too in old age

hahahaha
                              rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Working...
                              X