Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aids grows faster among hindus than muslims

may be true since muslims much more conservative in this matter
    why bjp is angry athe report instead of solving the problem?

Launching a strong protest against reported remarks by the executive director of Global Fund that HIV/AIDS "will grow faster among the Hindu population than in Muslims in India", the Vishwa Hindu Parishad on Wednesday sought a clarification from the agency

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/1...u~than~Muslims

Re: aids grows faster among hindus than muslims

theres a shocker.

Comment

what an idiot......hindus in INdia as just as conservative as mooslims. it will grow faster among the poor transient workers.
      Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

HIV is religiously biased?

Comment

Originally posted by anjjan
          HIV is religiously biased?
          exactly...thats what i was thinking LOL!
          Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
          Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

Just the sort of headline that IMHO created with intent on controversy...

Some might concider such words a "masked" insult..

HIV/AIDS affects people everywhere...

Instructions on prevention should be the main topic one would think...

Course if HIV/AIDS is not given attention except when such words are spoken..then perhaps a necessary evil? I don't know sinse I do not live in the area where this newspaper is published.

Comment

Hindus in India are used to save more money and spend less money as compared to a Muslim who is earning as much.

This may be the prime factor for the ratio of the spread of AIDS in Hindus.

Protests cannot stop or do any thing. Now Hindu families must start teaching their kids to spend some more money but save yourself from falling into troubles.

Comment

Well I have heard that some Indian researchers working in the US are trying to modify HIV, so that it can be as dangerous to Muslims as it is to Hindus.

Comment

Originally posted by umer.ashraf
                  Well I have heard that some Indian researchers working in the US are trying to modify HIV, so that it can be as dangerous to Muslims as it is to Hindus.

I almost want to nikka you to an orange. I have to quote this. Thanks.

Comment

Well i don't know about hindus more prone to aids than muslims but what i do know is society and the morals society promotes has a lot to do with culture and the way people behave. If the society promotes corrupt ideas than what you expect the people to be like and behave.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wild Side
                      I almost want to nikka you to an orange. I have to quote this. Thanks.
                      Are those Indian researchers goingto put that virus into oranges?

Comment

Originally posted by umer.ashraf
                        Are those Indian researchers goingto put that virus into oranges?

The wild side says: No, the Americans are.
                        rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Originally posted by Pinstripe Danda
                          what an idiot......hindus in INdia as just as conservative as mooslims. it will grow faster among the poor transient workers.

If you put Type muslim in the stead of mooslim - you'll save yourself a letter. Or I'll take to Honda. And save letters. Thats gujji economics for you. Dont ask me how.
                          rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Working...
                          X