Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great love for jesus led me to Islam

Salam Alaykum

I would like to invite the members, Christian and Muslim and anything else, to visit my site at

www.geocities.com/hosseincaraballo

where you can find the Spanish and English versions of the book "Great Love for Jesus led me to Islam".

Re: Great love for jesus led me to Islam

So, basically this is a promo for your book

since the website name and the e-mail of the author are the same

From what very little I read on that site (I like to believe what I read, therefore I didn't read too far in):

This site is unbelieveable for a number of reasons. Quite frankly, I don't believe you were ever a Catholic, you certainly got a LOT of the traditional stuff and the myth mixed up, that's for sure. No Catholic from birth is lead to believe Jesus brings presents.

If you were really Catholic, the reasons Jesus was lead to the cross and was crucified and understanding it, as a child, are crucial, no one is left in ignorance about this, not even children, especially not children.

Witchcraft has nothing to do with Catholicism. A specialized center in parapsychology is not Catholicism.....

I can go on and on, but basically it comes down to "load of crap".

Give me a break.
    Last edited by minah_pa; May 25, 2005, 09:04 AM.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Hello to all again,

I would like to assure the reader minah that for sure it is the common thinking of the Venezuelan culture that it is "baby Jesus" who brings gifts to the children at Christmas. Perhaps since the reader is probably from Anglo-Saxon origin, she is supposing that all people teach their children bout Santa Claus, etc.

Of course, this is a small issue, but it shows the basic wrong assumptions the reader is making about the book.

Comment

NO, she isn't, but good try. It is so nice out of all the misjudgements you make the issue of "Santa Claus" is the only one you raise. In my house, Santa Claus was never taught, my extremely misguided friend, the family celebrated the birth of Jesus, that is all, by giving each other presents.

Culture is one thing (ie Santa Claus) but the Catholic church does not think OR teach that. You, my friend, were NEVER a Catholic. So whatever reason you are doing this for, most Catholics do as I have done, read the first paragraph or two and dismiss you as a charlatan. You have no credibility.

Comment

hahaha ^ loser!
          charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
          zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

^ the argument of a man who cannot think is to insult.

Comment

What does Jesus preach in the Quran that comes close to his message in the Bible? I am assuming your great love for Jesus came about while you were a Christian. Do you find the Quranic teachings of Jesus equally inspring?

Comment

Jesus is a man of peace in the Bible. I the quran, he returns as this angry fella ready to kill people...sounds so unlike jesus..madeup, if you ask me. If you know jesus, like I know jesus...He is all about love. Not destruction and mayhem and petulant attitude about myway or the highway...that is the jesus I know. All you pulpit pundits from mississippi and arabia can eat me.
                Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

PD - Can you please point out which portion of quran portrays Jesus as 'voilent angree fella ready to kill people ?? '
                  Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Codie. "Returns as" - It's where it states that his coming will be the end of the world. That's why Pinid is referring to.

Comment

Madhanee - Can you please point out which portion of quran portrays Jesus will return as 'voilent angree fella ready to kill people ?? '

Minah-pa, I think you are too quick to draw conclusion ..

jello - A little intorduction about yourself, here in simple words will be helpful. As we have no clue about you. And welcome if you are new
                      Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

The Bible, like the Quran is a fairy tale. As for Jesus being peaceful:

Matthew 10:34-36 (New International Version)
                        "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her motherinlaw—a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."

http://www.biblegateway.com

As for Jesus returning and killing everybody, the Bible says that as well.
                        Last edited by SK; May 25, 2005, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Where it says that he will fight with Dajjal… the anti-Christ, and where it says Jesus will be the sign of Judgement Day, or in other words the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                            Where it says that he will fight with Dajjal… the anti-Christ, and where it says Jesus will be the sign of Judgement Day, or in other words the end of the world.
                            Mad, If you've read such ayahs from the Quran, do us a favor and give reference.

Comment

I don't have all the Ayahs and their #s remembered like the rest of you and I hate to google. Just take my words for it. Do you really think that people who write 35:42:61 have memorized all the #s and lines? You must be pretty dumb if you believed that. If you are saying that what I wrote in incorrect, say so and prove it. I stand by what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
                              X