chicken bouillon cubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chicken bouillon cubes

Are chicken bouillan cubes halal? There is a brand here in the U.S. called Knorr Chicken Bouillan cubes, but I can't find the ingredients online. There is there one other brand Maggi which is halal according to its website but its not available here. thanks!

Re: chicken bouillon cubes

Hey people I need an answer, doesn't anybody know what I am talking about?!

Comment

Don't be a chicken and call their toll free number and ask them. It should be on the box.

Comment

Even Kosher is Haram. Since they dont use Allah and substitute it with their GOD. Best bet is to cook and before eating just say a prayer or so.
        Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Chicken bouillon cubes are made from.... chicken. So I don't consider them to be halal.

Even watch out for Maggi. Their website states that only Maggi products manufactured for sale in the Middle East are halal.

So Maggi cubes in, say, the UAE are halal but the ones in the USA are not, unless the store selling them has imported them from the Middle East.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Maggie...
            I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
              Even Kosher is Haram. Since they dont use Allah and substitute it with their GOD. Best bet is to cook and before eating just say a prayer or so.
              i disagree kosher is not haram, you should really go for halal but if for some reason you cannot get it .. kosher is perfectly ok

Comment

Assalam O Alaikum

The Knorr Chicken bouillon cubes are not Halal. None of the soups or seasoning mixes from Knorr is Halal in USA(please visit www.muslimconsumergroup.com for all Halal/Not Halal food products in US supermarkets). Non Zabiha chicken is used for Knorr product.

You have to also pay attention to "Yeast Extract" ingredient in both Knorr and Maggi products. Yeast Extract use for meaty flavor in soups are obtained from brewer's yeast use to ferment sugar in beer making, during beer making beer is leached into brewer's yeast cells, after beer making the brewer yeast is autolzed(self digestion, the hydrolysis of yeast cell protein by the proteolytic enzymes indigenous to yeast cell) and use in many products. Any thing from intoxicants is Halal unless it changes to new thing by chemical or physical reaction. Brewer yeast obtained from beer with some beer inside cells is not subjected to change of status. So Yeast extract from beer is not Halal.

The Halal status of flavors and colors used in many Maggie Indian made products is unknown. Maggi brand is owned by Nestle India. Maggi with Masala from India is made with Halal ingredients and artificial flavor is a hidden ingredient. The flavoring part of artificial flavor is chemical and carrier in artificial flavor has to be starch type ingredients because if ethyl alcohol use as a solvent in artificial flavor then it will form lumps with other dry ingredients of seasoning.

Kosher meat is not considered Halal because the Sachet(the Rabbi who slaughter the animal) do not prounce name of Allah or God on animals. If he has to slaughter 10 cows or chicken, he will prounce the name of Allah or God on first cow or chicken and lthe 10th cow or chicken but he will not announce the name of Allah or God on 2-9 cows or chicken. All non meat Kosher certified products are not Halal, only those who meet the Halal requirements are Halal.

Syed Rasheeduddin Ahmed

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that they are not halal. Actually I haven't checked out the product yet I just read about it online. It says it gives chicken flavor in a cube, I just wanted to know if it was seasoning or actual chicken.

Comment

Working...
                  X