Nonmuslims who live to Irritate Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonmuslims who live to Irritate Muslims

I've seen it on this site myself - you guys know who you are.

I dont understand it really. The same people who talk about how intolerant Islam is or how bad it is, etc, are the same ones badmouthing the religion in the face of muslims who are completely at ease practicing their religion.

If you really believed in tolerance, then why not bloody tolerate the idea that many Pakistanis are muslims?

Why is it that "tolerant" nonmuslims are the ones that ironically, label Islam as "fundamentalist"? Isn't that a bit intolerant? Isn't that called "hypocritical"?

I'm really annoyed with it. If you dont believe in Islam, fine. Don't believe in it. But then dont come onto a muslim populated board and talk bad about it. Criticize governmental actions - fine. But why label Islam as being "fundamentalist"?

These people say they are actually attacking muslim individuals who distort Islam. But, by calling Islam "fundamentalist" and "extreme", aren't they really attacking the religion itself?

I dont understand what the big deal is about. Islam is suffering way too much on the account of a small, pretty much minute fraction of muslims who are off conducting their suicide bombing attacks, and other such "violent" acts. This is not a majority of muslims, its a slim minority.

I wish our muslim leaders would do a better job in containing these idiots that are making our religion look so bad!

Suicide bombers, muta'a - ing men, polygamy abusers...what next?

Gah.

People, please grow up. Really.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Nonmuslims who live to Irritate Muslims

Back in Karachi, I used to see imam-e-masjid of our neighbourhood in every salah.. Used to talk to him a lot.. He is from Dera Ismail Khan and M.A. in Islamic Studies; Associate Professor of Islamic Studies in Karachi Intermediate board.... A quite highly educated person... I know him since I was about 6-7 years old..

He told me one thing once... He said be proud of being FUNDAMENTALIST (Bunyaad Parast) if you are being labelled one... The whole building of Islam is upon its FOUNDATION (Bunyaad)

Without such fundamental of the deen, there is no religion but only your limited brain ... Without Deen, there is NO right and there is NO Wrong; there is always a popular opinion... You are always in search of truth with that theory in hand.. while those who are fundamentalists have reached the truth ...

Ignore such people PCG
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE.” ~Aristotle

Comment

agreed. they ask not to be judgemental while doing that samething themselves. the sad part is the tolerance of idiots on this site by admins themselves and other so called liberal/secular muslims. apparently, they are contributers of "meaningful" posts on this forum especially when their posts contains curses n swears.
      - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

3000 dead draws our attention. Welcome to blowback.
        Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

amazing eh, 3000 dead draws the attention while millions killed in hiroshima and iraq doesnt.
          - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

nonmuslims irritate muslims simple solution really dont rise to there comments they will soon bugger off to where they came from.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia
              I've seen it on this site myself - you guys know who you are.

I dont understand it really. The same people who talk about how intolerant Islam is or how bad it is, etc, are the same ones badmouthing the religion in the face of muslims who are completely at ease practicing their religion.

If you really believed in tolerance, then why not bloody tolerate the idea that many Pakistanis are muslims?

Why is it that "tolerant" nonmuslims are the ones that ironically, label Islam as "fundamentalist"? Isn't that a bit intolerant? Isn't that called "hypocritical"?

I'm really annoyed with it. If you dont believe in Islam, fine. Don't believe in it. But then dont come onto a muslim populated board and talk bad about it. Criticize governmental actions - fine. But why label Islam as being "fundamentalist"?

These people say they are actually attacking muslim individuals who distort Islam. But, by calling Islam "fundamentalist" and "extreme", aren't they really attacking the religion itself?

I dont understand what the big deal is about. Islam is suffering way too much on the account of a small, pretty much minute fraction of muslims who are off conducting their suicide bombing attacks, and other such "violent" acts. This is not a majority of muslims, its a slim minority.

I wish our muslim leaders would do a better job in containing these idiots that are making our religion look so bad!

Suicide bombers, muta'a - ing men, polygamy abusers...what next?

Gah.

People, please grow up. Really.
              [Edited].... new jihad count me in.
              Last edited by Verizon; May 19, 2005, 06:58 AM.
              Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

PCG, you come to a Male dominated site and call them pigs. What’s the difference there? And the slut will write all kinda garbage in her diary about other peoples’ kids, what’s the difference there? You grow up yourself before asking others to. Good to have you back.

Comment

soor ca-- Actually in Hiroshima and Nagasaki there were around 360 thousand killed in each explosion. Do a little homework and you will find that this is a small fraction of the innocents killed by the Imperial Japanese.

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. This democide was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture (such as the view that those enemy soldiers who surrender while still able to resist were criminals). "
                  http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/SOD.CHAP3.HTM

This is precisely what irritates me, and why I love to be a thorn in the side of the participants here. Damn near every Muslim here can pop off with an Anti-American comment like yours. You must be taught at a very young age the ABCs of anti-American hate. On the other hand if you had any knowledge of history, you would find that the Imperial Japanese killed millions in forced labor camps, and in one month of slaughter killed 300,000 people in the Chinese city of Nanking alone. If you had any historical knowlege, you would be THANKING Americans for dying so that the world was rid of an expansionist murdering regime. You have your facts and priorities so backwards that it is unbelievable, and you are so blithely ignorant of facts, and full of moral superiority that it makes me want to barf.

If this "irritates" Muslims, frankly bite me. The Anti-Americanism displayed here needs to be challenged. It has become the bedrock of Muslim politics, and it is misplaced.
                  Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

What's the beef with labeling Islam and Muslims as fundamentalist? Isn't it true? A fundamentalist isn't necessarily an extremist, but an extremist is generally a fundamentalist.

Comment

PCG Even though I edited my initial post, because the emotions on this forum are running pretty high lately due to a riot gone bad. Hoever I just to comment on the title of your thread
                      "Non Muslims who live to irritate muslims"

IMHO Non muslims dont live to irritate muslims, Non muslims could give fk less about what muslims do as long as non-muslims are not subjected to un-due hardships, it is the annoying muslims that cause non-muslims enough irritation that NMs lash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
                        PCG Even though I edited my initial post, because the emotions on this forum are running pretty high lately due to a riot gone bad. Hoever I just to comment on the title of your thread
                        "Non Muslims who live to irritate muslims"

IMHO Non muslims dont live to irritate muslims, Non muslims could give fk less about what muslims do as long as non-muslims are not subjected to un-due hardships, it is the annoying muslims that cause non-muslims enough irritation that NMs lash out.
                        ^ i am repeating myself but spoken like a true non muslim.

As for the topic at hand, inactive imagination and plenty of time on hands is my guess. OG and seminole will do the job of finding a noble justification for this behaviour. Matsui will probably do a better job of bringing offensive behaviour to light. Your thread will basically give them a place to co miserate. They are here to supposedly give us a taste of our own medicine , we prejudiced people!! the evil of the earth!! we are being taught a lesson on public forum

Comment

Originally posted by Wise One
                          ^ i am repeating myself but spoken like a true non muslim.

As for the topic at hand, inactive imagination and plenty of time on hands is my guess. OG and seminole will do the job of finding a noble justification for this behaviour. Matsui will probably do a better job of bringing offensive behaviour to light. Your thread will basically give them a place to co miserate. They are here to supposedly give us a taste of our own medicine , we prejudiced people!! the evil of the earth!! we are being taught a lesson on public forum
                          http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=183027
                          Enjoy the sermon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohioguy
                            If this "irritates" Muslims, frankly bite me. The Anti-Americanism displayed here needs to be challenged. It has become the bedrock of Muslim politics, and it is misplaced.
                            OG,
                            WWI and WWII resulted in the death of over 100million people. These wars were fought primarily by Europeans with their allies from the US, Japan and others.

What amazes me about your jaundiced and sanitized knowledge of history is how easily you forget to mention the European atrocities. Bombing of Dresden, bombing of Tokyo resulted in many more deaths than the two atomic explosions. As for the moral dilemma with using atomic weapons on a non-nuclear state at the brink of surrender, well Iam sure you have some loyal intellectual excuse to justify such a inhuman act.

Japs may be guilty of killing millions, but surely European history starting from its first crusade is replete with unparralleled genocidal tendencies against all other religions and ethnic societies. So please spare us, poor third world muslim countries your superfluous moral superiority time check....

Comment

Verizon do these sermons give your life a meaning? you seem live on them infact thrive on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X