Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Kaaba

As requested by Code_red:

Abraham that built kaaba, but what is the religious significance with the black stone? Is it just Islam or other western monithiestic religions as well?
    Was Kaaba built around the black rock OR was the black rock placed after the wall was placed?
    Do Jews hold Kaaba as a religious monument?
    Where did the black stone come from?
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: Question on Kaaba

rock was placed in the wall. kaaba's been re-built more than enuff times. and the stone came from heaven. its a meteorite.

don't know what other ppl think but someone once told me that in islamic lit, the significance of where the ka'ba is placed is that it was the point where land mass first appeared-cue intense volcanic activity-and spread out from.

Comment

don't know for sure...some people say thay hajar-al-aswad came from heaven....also it is considered as the only remaining stone of the original kaabah that Prophet Ibrahim A.S built
      Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

The stone was brought from Haven and used in the first place for worship, It was destroyed and When Abrahim (A.S.) was ordered to rebuild, he used it in the wall. When that building was effected with the flood it was rebuilt by Quresh and other tribes abd the Stone was placed by Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H).

It is said that stone was of white color and because of the people touching it , it turned in to black.
        There is always a moral in every story

Comment

^^ Who brought it from Haven? If Abraham was the first to bring monothiesm then why worship a stone. I am confused.
          Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Working...
          X