I am in pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in pain

My mom has recently been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma - a very rare type of cancer of bone marrow. It has an incidence of approximately four per 100,000 per year. I am torn from this finding. Doctors say she is in stage 2 and that the disease cannot be cured. The symptoms have gotten worse recently even though she is on chemeotherapy.

I have a firm belief that with the will of Allah SWT, anything is possible. Not only can this be cured Inshaa Allah, but she can lead a long healthy normal life among us for decades to come. There has to be one among you and me whose prayers will be accepted by Allah SWT.

Please spend a few minutes and pray for my mom.
    You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Re: I am in pain

I will pray for her..Inshallah she will recover

Comment

May Allah swt grant shifa-e-kaamil to your mother and make things easy for her and your whole family... aameen sum aameen

Comment

Inshallah she will recover. doctors gave my frail grandfather 3 months even after an operation when he was diagnosed with stomach cancer, but he recovered and lived for 8 years after that. that doesnt always happen, but Allah jisko chahay shifaa dei dey.

Inshallah she will get better.
        Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

InshAllah your mum will be fine. Try not to worry - I know this is asking for a lot, but things will work out. We'll keep you and your mum in our prayers. Allah only puts that burden upon us which we can handle.
          "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

sorry to hear that brother, :insha: she will be on the road to recovery v soon.

Comment

May Allah give her health. And keep on praying, you never know when you will get your moment of Qabooliyat!

Comment

Will remember her in prayers. Hang on there.
                Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Asif I will pary for her. Stay strong and Allah will give her health.
                  Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Ya Baqi (O the Everlasting One) Ya Shafi (O the Healer) Ya Kafi (O the Sufficient)

I will pray for her. Keep praying and recite the above, ask her to recite it as well. Keep a smile on your faces when you are around her, it helps. I have been in somewhat similar situation in the recent past, please also give sadqa.

Also, to control the side effects of chemo (hair loss, skin discoloration etc.), please look into homeopathy. I can give you anecdotal evidence that it can work.

Comment

Also, do not hesitate in getting 2nd, 3rd or even 4th opinion if necessary.

Comment

My prayers for both of you.

Comment

May Allah bless your mom with health, Amin sum Amin.

Comment

Originally posted by irem
                            May Allah swt grant shifa-e-kaamil to your mother and make things easy for her and your whole family... aameen sum aameen
                            Amin sum Amin beautiful dua.

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you, your mother, and family, and strenghten you all...

"Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return.
                              Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord. Such are the rightly guided." (Qur'an 2:156-157)

Comment

Working...
                              X