No announcement yet.

Quran - Science - Language of Quran - Science of Interpretation & Alot More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I find some israeli/indian puppets from Pakistan? I need a few favors. Thanks for your help, SilkDesign. Also do you sell any pajamas or shalwars?
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ I can see how you have attempted to not only give a very filthy spin to the meaning of my women clothing brand name by changing it from SLEEK to SILK & choosing the words that occupy your starved self & thoughts & the thoughts of your desperate, starved puppets in Pakistan. But you have also chosen a topic of Islamic religious discussion to drop your filth & garbage.

You & your company of haasid serpents have been making enough use of those haasid puppets for last 18 years to not only attack me online & physically in Pakistan by negatively exploiting them through lies & falsehood about various aspects of my life - The latest being the lie that my women clothing brand has some dirty meaning when it does not - but also tracking down & stalking lives of all my close & extended family members/friends as well as other Pakistani members of this forum especially educated muslims Pakistani women members of this forum - for the sole purpose of damaging through lies their real-life matters & their reputations too.

Now pretending to be clueless, mr. teeka-bearing-extremist-hindu-indian homosexual of RSS ? Oh wait, online, you pretend to be an athiest, such a humble, friendly, 'well-wisher' of Pakistanis exploiting them by spewing 'whispers' (lies) into their ears in the name of 'sincere advices' against good people of Pakistan whom you & your company of serpents fear could contribute to building Pakistan. Exactly like how you & company of haasid serpents have imposed ILLEGAL CM pervaiz on punjab by removing a democratic elected CM Hamza Shahbaz & have "whispered" into the ears of the illegal CM & his entire network - the haasid puppets of you & company inside Pakistan - to not only arrest all the PML-N leaders without a crime, without any charge exactly like you & your serpent friends arrest the muslims in occupied Kashmir but to also cause artificially induced floods in Pakistan so there remain no patriotic Pakistanis to fight off against your haasid puppets & your interest in Pakistan. Not just me, all the sane Pakistanis are well-aware of the evil-scheming of you & your company of haasid serpents against Pakistani muslims. If we do not say it, does not meaan we do not know.

I am well aware of you & your company of serpents' ulterior motives here online & in real life & about your hand behind over all political disability of Pakistan through those same puppets. Thanks to the satanic disease of HASSAD you & your company of serpent haasideens suffer from.

P.S 1: I have flagged the above post because clearly, it is intended to humiliate & dirty not only this topic/discussion of Islamic nature but also associate the same filthy theme with my clothing brand. The admin can remove both post #s 16 & 17 as both are not related to the topic.

P.S 2: I have re-flagged post number 16 & flagged post numbers 18 & 19 which are clear attempts to soil & divert this topic of islamic discussion towards filth-stuffed minds of the attackers. Flagged 3 days ago still no action taken. Rather the attackers seem to have received encouragement to continue the attacks. I am going to avoid making any posts on this forum until the off-topic, objectionable posts are removed from this topic.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

^ Honestly, I clearly see you trying to promote/advertise your brand here. Some of us never knew about it but thanks to you now we have to

Besides, why be so worked up all the time? There is a reason some of us have those banners in a chai ka hotel screaming at our faces "Yahan Islami aur siyasi guftugu kurna mana hai", and the reason they put that up is because none wins in the end. And the way you're trying to be the lean mean Islamic teacher who either gets to have her way or the mighty ol' highway? Hou hi nahi sukta

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
          ^^ I can see how you have attempted to not only give a very filthy spin to the meaning of my women clothing brand name by changing it from SLEEK to SILK & choosing the words that occupy your starved self & thoughts & the thoughts of your desperate, starved puppets in Pakistan. But you have also chosen a topic of Islamic religious discussion to drop your filth & garbage.

You & your company of haasid serpents have been making enough use of those haasid puppets for last 18 years to not only attack me online & physically in Pakistan by negatively exploiting them through lies & falsehood about various aspects of my life - The latest being the lie that my women clothing brand has some dirty meaning when it does not - but also tracking down & stalking lives of all my close & extended family members/friends as well as other Pakistani members of this forum especially educated muslims Pakistani women members of this forum - for the sole purpose of damaging through lies their real-life matters & their reputations too.

Now pretending to be clueless, mr. teeka-bearing-extremist-hindu-indian homosexual of RSS ? Oh wait, online, you pretend to be an athiest, such a humble, friendly, 'well-wisher' of Pakistanis exploiting them by spewing 'whispers' (lies) into their ears in the name of 'sincere advices' against good people of Pakistan whom you & your company of serpents fear could contribute to building Pakistan. Exactly like how you & company of haasid serpents have imposed ILLEGAL CM pervaiz on punjab by removing a democratic elected CM Hamza Shahbaz & have "whispered" into the ears of the illegal CM & his entire network - the haasid puppets of you & company inside Pakistan - to not only arrest all the PML-N leaders without a crime, without any charge exactly like you & your serpent friends arrest the muslims in occupied Kashmir but to also cause artificially induced floods in Pakistan so there remain no patriotic Pakistanis to fight off against your haasid puppets & your interest in Pakistan. Not just me, all the sane Pakistanis are well-aware of the evil-scheming of you & your company of haasid serpents against Pakistani muslims. If we do not say it, does not meaan we do not know.

I am well aware of you & your company of serpents' ulterior motives here online & in real life & about your hand behind over all political disability of Pakistan through those same puppets. Thanks to the satanic disease of HASSAD you & your company of serpent haasideens suffer from.

P.S: I have flagged the above post because clearly, it is intended to humiliate & dirty not only this topic/discussion of Islamic nature but also associate the same filthy theme with my clothing brand. The admin can remove both post #s 16 & 17 as both are not related to the topic.
          i dont understand how silk is filthy? also can you maybe condense this down to 2-3 sentences? too much to read. Jai cow mata ji ki.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
          X