Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food

There was this food delivery package outside my door & I didnt know as no door bell rang nor any knocking. I didnt order it so thats not mine. I called the person who ordered it as her mobile number & name was mentioned on it. That number was of another city, strange, but I still called & she said that thats not her name nor she ordered. If she knew soemone with that name obviously she would mention. Mostly delivery knock my door & I always tell them I didnt order this thing then they say its same address then I am like I dont know just call the person & ask but this time it was outside my door normally they take it with them if they couldnt reach out to that person.

What to do with that food?Should I just thow it away & waste food? Give it to cats? Is eating that food is halal as thats not mine to begin with?

show us food?

Comment

3 threads in Life1 and 1 in R&P, in a span of a week. It seems like you've got a lot on your mind.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
      X