Rohani ilaj istikhara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rohani ilaj istikhara

Dawat-e-Islami is a Religious nonpolitical organization, who is playing a great role to spread Islamic teaching all over the world. we are providing the best online Rohani ilaj service, anyone can visit and share the problem they are facing by the blessing of Allah Insha'Allah it will resolve by doing online istikhara ki dua for your problem situation and guide you accordingly
    Online Istikhara is one of the top services. Rendering this service to solve different types of problems facing by humans. To perform this we must read dua e Istikhara. Islam gives spiritual healing to its followers. People, who are uncertain about their decision, perform Istikhara to gain guidance from Allah.
    Rohani Ilaj mobile app includes 40 rohani ilaj for specific problems and 40 Quranic wazaif for those who are searching for wazifa for their daily life.
    Last edited by SID_NY; Dec 31, 2020, 01:28 PM.

I'm removing the other link and attaching the below link with the original post. This is a community based platform, please stick with the guidelines while opening any threads or creating posts.

https://pak.gupshup.org/forum/societ...te-please-read
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Last edited by SID_NY; Jan 5, 2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

good,
        https://meriweb.net

Comment

I am sorry sir with all due respect there's no such thing as online istikhar:
          I am copying amd pasting the dua and its translation and its easily understandable what Istikhirah is and who should do it!!

نمازِ استخارہ کی دعا

حضرت جابر بن عبداللہ رضی اللہ عنہما کا بیان ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ہمیں تمام کاموں میں استخارہ کرنے کی ایسے ہی تعلیم دیتے جیسے قرآن کریم کی کسی سورت کی تعلیم دیتے۔ آپ فرماتے: جب تم میں سے کوئی شخص کوئی کام کرنا چاہے تو فرض کے علاوہ دو رکعت نماز پڑھے، پھر یہ دعا پڑھے:

اَللّٰھُمَّ اِنِّیْٓ اَسْتَخِیْرُکَ بِعِلْمِکَ وَاَسْتَقْدِرُکَ بِقُدْرَتِکَ وَاَسْئَلُکَ مِنْ فَضْلِکَ الْعَظِیْمِ فَاِنَّکَ تَقْدِرُ وَلَآ اَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلَآ اَعْلَمُ وَاَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُیُوْبِ، اَللّٰھُمَّ اِنْ کُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ اَنَّ ھٰذَا الْاَمْرَ خَیْرٌ لِّیْ فِیْ دِیْنِیْ وَمَعَاشِیْ وَعَاقِبَۃِ اَمْرِیْ فَاقْدُرْہُ لِیْ وَیَسِّرْہُ لِیْ ثُمَّ بَارِکْ لِیْ فِیْہِ وَاِنْ کُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ اَنَّ ھٰذَا الْاَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِّیْ فِیْ دِیْنِیْ وَمَعَاشِیْ وَعَاقِبَۃِ اَمْرِیْ فَاصْرِفْہُ عَنِّیْ وَاصْرِفْنِیْ عَنْہُ وَاقْدُرْ لِیَ الْخَیْرَ حَیْثُ کَانَ ثُمَّ اَرْضِنِیْ بِہٖ

’’اے اللہ! بے شک میں تجھ سے تیرے علم کے ساتھ بھلائی طلب کرتا ہوں اور تجھ سے تیری قدرت کے ساتھ طاقت طلب کرتا ہوں اور میں تجھ سے تیرے فضلِ عظیم کا سوال کرتا ہوں کیونکہ تو قدرت رکھتا ہے اور میں قدرت نہیں رکھتا، تو جانتا ہے اور میں نہیں جانتا اور تو غیبوں کو خوب جانتا ہے۔ اے اللہ! اگر تو جانتا ہے کہ بے شک یہ کام میرے لیے میرے دین، میرے معاش اور میرے انجام کار کے لحاظ سے بہتر ہے تو اس کا میرے حق میں فیصلہ کردے اور اسے میرے لیے آسان کردے، پھر میرے لیے اس میں برکت ڈال دے اور اگر تو جانتا ہے کہ بے شک یہ کام میرے لیے میرے دین، میرے معاش اور میرے انجامِ کار کے لحاظ سے بُرا ہے تو اسے مجھ سے دور کردے اور مجھے اس سے دور کردے اور میرے لیے بھلائی کا فیصلہ کردے جہاں بھی وہ ہو، پھر مجھے اس پر راضی کردے۔‘‘

O Allah, I seek the counsel of Your Knowledge, and I seek the help of Your Omnipotence, and I beseech You for Your Magnificent Grace. Surely, You are Capable and I am not. You know and I know not, and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allah, if You know that this matter [then mention the thing to be decided] is good for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, - [or say: in this life and the afterlife] - then ordain it for me and make it easy for me, then bless me in it. And if You know that this matter is bad for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, - [or say: in this life and the afterlife] - then distance it from me, and distance me from it, and ordain for me what is good wherever it may be, and help me to be content with it.
          Whoever seeks the counsel of the Creator will not regret it and whoever seeks the advice of the believers will feel confident about his decisions . Allah said in the Qur'an :
          ""And consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision , put your trust in Allah.""

Reference: Al-Bukhari 7/162. and Aal-'Imran 3:159.

صحیح البخاری، التھجد، باب ماجاء فی التطوع مثنی مثنٰی، حدیث:1162۔ ھٰذَا الْاَمْرَ ’’یہ کام‘‘ کہتے ہوئے، وہ اس کام کا نام بھی لے۔
          The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Working...
          X