Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why

those people who oppress others don't get what they deserve? How can they be living a normal happy life & enjoying everything even though they have oppressed others & did wrong to them? How can Allah bless them with blessings which such people made sure others don't get? How can such people get away with it by ruining others life?

This is natural order, every single life form is based on survival of the fittest. Even trees try to oppress neighbouring seedlings and try to block their sun.

Comment

You’ve asked an important question. It definitely got me thinking. I don’t have specific references to quote, but from what I recall is that Muslims and non-Muslims have it differently.

For a non-Muslim individual, there is usually no punishment in this life from Allah for any transgression, whatsoever. However, a non-Muslim nation or tribe can get punishments in this life. For example, the punishments that were given to various tribes and nations in the times of various prophets. But the real punishment for all non-Muslims comes in the grave and the hereafter where the fire is 70 times hotter and death is not a savior.

For a Muslim, punishment and suffering is meted out by Allah in this life as well. Sometimes to test, sometimes to punish, and sometimes for reasons that Allah knows best. All the suffering of a Muslim in this life compensates for the punishments that would otherwise come in the grave and afterlife. Best would be to get forgiveness for sins, second best would be to get punishment for sins in this life. For a Muslim, worst would be to get punishment for sins in the grave or the afterlife.

That is the rough sketch of the framework. So those Muslims living a normal happy life, despite oppressing others or ruining the lives of others are not really better off in the grand scheme of things. Last but not the least, some Muslims get punishment somewhere down the road when we’ve left their lives so we’re not there but they do pay their dues.

Comment

As a society with a very Oppressive ongoing way of Life for Centuries...Take the Hindus oppression of Widows and widowed Mothers...at last count 46 Million Widows are discarded by their Families sitting in Ashrams in India right Now! ..........

So see what their own so called "God Ram" makes them EAT COW GOBAR and DRINK COW URINE!........DISGUSTING to the rest of the World but NOT TO the HINDUS!......They Advertise Proudly this consumption of COW EXCRETION as Healthy!......
        but NO BULL GOBAR!.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	Modieats****.JPG Views:	1 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	16696032 Click image for larger version  Name:	CowPee.JPG Views:	1 Size:	35.4 KB ID:	16696033

. Click image for larger version

Name:	HinduWidows.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	16696034
        Last edited by SindSagar; Feb 12, 2021, 05:23 AM.
        Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by toobah View Post
          those people who oppress others don't get what they deserve? How can they be living a normal happy life & enjoying everything even though they have oppressed others & did wrong to them? How can Allah bless them with blessings which such people made sure others don't get? How can such people get away with it by ruining others life?
          You have asked an important question. Why is there injustice in this world when God is perfectly just?
          This question arises because of an incorrect conception of God. In this conception God is seen as a powerful being who sits besides the world and implements justice.
          This conception reduces God to a mere being (albeit the most powerful one) and considers justice as a standard to which God is subjected like other lesser beings.
          This concept is inadequate as it violates God's absolute transcendence.

In fact, justice is an attribute of God that is manifested in this world. Justice attains perfection only in God's own Being. He is Justice itself, not a being implementing justice.
          Because of its finitude, the world is separated from God even though He is present in the world. Hence, the world can only experience His attributes (Justice, Good, Beauty, Mercy) imperfectly. Because of our separation from God we also experience injustice, evil, ugliness, cruelty. We can only experience perfect justice (and other attributes of God) when we return to God. In this world, we have been given the free will to choose the path to God by freely submitting to the manifestation of His attributes.
          So, we should choose justice in this world and fight injustice even though injustice will always be there as long as we are separated from God because that is the path to return to God and experience perfect justice.

Comment

Nobody gets away, nobody.

Comment

I would say this growing up, I have had enough people in my life like the ones you mentioned.
              As soon as I stopped wishing bad on them for what they did to me and my family.
              Allah compensated me in a way better way and they got their fair share of wrongdoings. I suggest just focus on yourself you will be responsibke for your actions and decisions, stop wishing that bad people should get their fair share and Allah's justice will come for sure
              The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Working...
              X