Do you say the 5 obligatory salat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you say the 5 obligatory salat

Usually I say the obligatory prayers on time except for Fajrs.

I usually say my Fajrs late.

Peace MutabaIK

MashaAllah. I pray to Allah Almighty Allah to make us all to offer all 5 obligatory salat at due time. Ameen.

I would like to add that I have seen two types of peoples, first are those who just go to bed before Fajr without offering Fajr salath and second types of those peoples who remain awaken and sleep after offering Fajr salaath.

In past, I remember we go to bed around 9 or 10 pm which gives us enough time of required sleep and then we all wake up at Fajr. Nowadays, as time passes, it is trend to sleep at 1 or 2 or 3 pm before Fajr, and awake after Dhuhar. Means peoples miss both obligatory salaath of Fajr and Dhuhar.
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

• MujtabaIK
      MujtabaIK commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a very undisciplined person. But the reason my Father does not wake me up for Fajr is because is wants to be kind to me. Anyways.

So I say my Fajrs after I say my Zuhr Fard

Comment

Self-delete
      Last edited by MujtabaIK; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

yes. I set an alarm for Fajr and check the salat calendar daily to keep up to date on when to pray the different salats.
        Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

Usually in Canada, I just study, do the salat, and go to sleep.

I wonder if I should join the soccer or the field hockey club at my university.

Comment

I used to play soccer or field hockey in Saudi Arabia with some old childhood friends, in the old ARAMCO camps.

Udhailiayah, Abqaiq, and Dhahran.

Comment

Or when you go against the Natural ways...

Comment

No,I don't want to be liberal,or secular, or atheistic minded.

Comment

Working...
                X