Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deen Lessons With Bobby..Al-Gibbah....Al-Bauhtan.....Eating Flesh Of Your Brother..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deen Lessons With Bobby..Al-Gibbah....Al-Bauhtan.....Eating Flesh Of Your Brother..

Asalam Alaikum brothers and sisters in faith. Today I will talk about the disease that throws you out of faith and you cannot be called Muslims after engaging in this act. The Khanzeers did Al-Bauhtan against Hadrat Ayesha and in Islamic Jurisprudence the accuser was considered the Zani and ordered flogged. So you may think you are a good Muslim but since you make false accusations you are deemed to be worse than a Zani and should not be respected and under Shariah flogged publicly.

Al-Ghibbah is wheen you say something bad about someone and it is true. Bhutn is worse, it is someting you say is not true.

The Prophet defined gossip (ghibah) as mentioning something about your Muslim brother that he hates. The Prophet was asked, "What if that thing I mentioned was something truthful about him?" The Prophet said, "If it was in him, then you have committed gossip (ghibah), and if it was not in him, then you have committed al-buhtan"--which is a sin more enormous than gossip (ghibah).

Hence, gossip (ghibah) is mentioning about your Muslim brother something that he hates, whether he is alive or dead. (The precept is that if the person spoken about would be hurt by your words reaching him, then it is gossip (ghibah). Therefore, mentioning about your Muslim brother something he hates is gossip (ghibah)--whether regarding his body, dress, house, character, or the like.

Many people fall into gossip (ghibah) as a result of negligence and not having proper control over their tongues. Examples of gossip are to say about another Muslim:

He is short.
    He is cross-eyed.
    He is rude.
    He likes to sleep a lot.
    He eats too much.
    His house is messy.
    His son is rude.
    He is controlled by his wife.
    He is too fat.
    He does not have good taste.
    His car is ugly.
    His father is a garbage collector--(with the purpose of slandering him.)

These are only a few examples of gossip (ghibah) recognized by most people. May Allah protect us from committing gossip (ghibah) which is an enormous sin when committed against a person

YES Bobby1 Your Quotations are correct BUT YOU LEFT OUT another Important Aspect of this Situation where Some one makes a Slanderous (BHUTAAN) Statement against another!

That Being THAT The Slanderor's GOOD DEEDS end up being Granted to the Person whom they SLANDER or Make BHUHTAN against!..............
    Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
      YES Bobby1 Your Quotations are correct BUT YOU LEFT OUT another Important Aspect of this Situation where Some one makes a Slanderous (BHUTAAN) Statement against another!

That Being THAT The Slanderor's GOOD DEEDS end up being Granted to the Person whom they SLANDER or Make BHUHTAN against!..............
      Thank you for pointing that out, ever since they started slandering me, my life improved dramatically and they kept on sinking into unhappiness, I guess all their good fortunes are coming to me also.

If one slanders a Syed their life will be Ibratnak and their hereafter also., If people can slander hadrat Ayesha RA than what else can be expected of them.?

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Aik "Syed" ko zaib nahi deta k woh kisi larki ki personal life pe blog entry kholay. That's a form of gheebah, too.

So, I guess that means Alia's life will be skyrocketing soon and you'll have some more shoes coming your way.
    Working...
    X