Being in labour room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being in labour room

with your wife. What Islam says about this? I have seen some guys who are like "hawww hayee" when it comes to be in the labour room with their wife. They have no logic to back it. All they say is that their parents didnt do it & their friends didnt either so why should we,,

All our three were C sections and I was in surgery for all of them, found new respect for ladies, By far a superior gender.

Comment

• Meri Ghazal
      Meri Ghazal commented
      Editing a comment
      Bobby Baji you must be having scars from c section opprations but see brave is only with natural birth and no appidural. Please rub coco butter mix with E vitamin to your loose belly skin before sleep. Also do keegal exercise to make downstairs more strong. Next time u will success with push out 4 baby with no oppration.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
    All our three were C sections and I was in surgery for all of them, found new respect for ladies, By far a superior gender.
    Kesa ;lag jab teenon vari babies looked exactly identical to your neighbor?
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

Kesa ;lag jab teenon vari babies looked exactly identical to your neighbor?

Do you have an uncanny resemblance to the doodh walla?
      Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 26, 2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think before you speak? Dude, you just admitted to your wife meeting up with the doodhwala. You shot yourself in the foot with what you thought was the perfect retort.

• Pakistani Prince
        Pakistani Prince commented
        Editing a comment
        Bobby's obsession with doodhwalas says alot.

If Lotan looks like doodh walla, how is that my doing ?

Comment

Rules of pardah and awrah are the most relaxed between husband and wife, so I don't see what the issue would be from an Islamic perspective. Have you seen any issue raised from an Islamic perspective or they just don'e do it because they don't know of anyone who did it?
        Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

Velvy and shehzada, pleej allow holy to Axeplane

70 years ago when Boby pai jani waz a kid, he always looked up to his pind's doodh wala. How a DW ghooming phiring in only dhoti scratching his nangi tond
          And then it got real when one day he woke up and saw the same DW in his house in bed and when boby darling said oye doodhwala tu, his amma raised her head
          from next to doodhwala and said, oye boby puttar, koi peyon nal koi aise gal keeta aay?
          That also explains where boby got this bulky physique from.

Moving forward, boby got married but Deja vu, same above scene happened except dis time it was his wify instead of Amma.

Yara tussi aape hi dus, ab boby doodhwala ko fantacize na kare to kya kare? Har duja banda usay doodhwala jesa hi lagta hai.
          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Originally posted by stressed View Post
            with your wife. What Islam says about this? I have seen some guys who are like "hawww hayee" when it comes to be in the labour room with their wife. They have no logic to back it. All they say is that their parents didnt do it & their friends didnt either so why should we,,
            No haww hayee when they had to impregnate the wife but God forbid they are present when their kid comes into this world. What's the diff?
            Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

Working...
            X