Istikhara..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post

I find it odd that you think an emoji can tell you anything about anyone (outside of their alleged mood at a given point in time) but make all this fuss about Istikhara.
    I am quoting scientific research, Peoples thoughts lead to beliefs, which lead to actions, which lead to consequences. If I quote that if one often drinks and drives may end up killing himself or someone else is that the same as reciting scripture and predicting that such n such marriage will be good? Doctors here make probabilities of one having a heart attack based on genetics, weight, lack of exercise and give plans to reduce the risk. That is based on science and not tona totka.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post

Haram as per deen term is redundant as far as I'm concerned, because haram and halal are always used to denote what are haram and halal as per deen.

If you see questionable content by anyone, report it.
      I think Arab Christians could use the same Arabic terms. It is your Haram, not the entire world. You eating beef would be you eating Haram as per Hindus.Don't you use English terms to describe things?

Comment

Yes, my father is a great believer in Istikhara before making any major decision in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

I think Arab Christians could use the same Arabic terms. It is your Haram, not the entire world. You eating beef would be you eating Haram as per Hindus.Don't you use English terms to describe things?
          When it comes to halal and haram, I use the Arabic terms. More comprehensive and quicker to say than their English counterparts. Besides, even if I used the "permisslble" and "forbidden" instead, the same argument can apply there (as in permissible/fobidden to me, not the entire world). Also, when they use the term halal here, then it also applies to the Islamic definition of it. If you walk into a halal section at the supermarket, it is selling what is supposed to be halal for Muslims, not just what halal would translate to by anybody's definition.
          Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

My father is a great believer in Istikhara.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
              redvelvet Captain Obvious

Here is online Istikhare prediction business, most people are trying to predict future with Istikhara
              in my, Those people are totally wrong who are trying it...
              Istikhara is to know about the right and wrong, to know about something is good or bad.
              Last edited by SID_NY; 4 days ago. Reason: External link

Comment

Originally posted by jawediqbal View Post

in my, Those people are totally wrong who are trying it...
                Istikhara is to know about the right and wrong, to know about something is good or bad.

Please dont put advertising links. If you want we have a classified section where you can advertise your business in a seperate thread but linking within the posts is not allowed.

Thank you
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
                X