Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajj

is an amazing business.
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

First, two blogs on the topic and now a thread! Cookin something up? Keep up the positive work
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

If by business you mean profit, then business is also made from selling the Quran and teaching it. This still does not diminish the sacredness of these things (the hajj, the Quran, etc) for those who have iman.

Comment

Why do you feel so strongly about the whole hajj situation? I dislike House of Saud too, but I still want to go for Umrah and Hajj, sooner rather than later.
        Pyaar waliyan nu nayio vekh sakda zamaana..

Comment

It requires lots of preparation and commitment from not just the government but regular people too. A multitude of volunteers and officials go beyond their duties to make things easier for the pilgrims.

With that being said, Allah will not hold you accountable for what the house of Saud are or aren't doing. But if you have the financial and physical ability to perform hajj and do not perform it cuz of whatever convictions you have about Saudi government, you will still be held accountable for not performing hajj. It's like saying I won't pray cuz I don't like the muazzin.
          At the end of the day, it's your choice and you're accountable for it.
          Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Great reply LP *angootha up*
            We are all in the same game, just different levels•
            Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

But Hajj has become so expensive. I don't think any middle class or lower middle class can afford. May be thats what OP is refering to.

Comment

Zam zam water more so and in the future ahead likely to be more sought after then oil

Comment

Is it true saudi have banned zam zam water being bought back to their own respective countries by hajj or umrah walay?

any one in saudia can verify this news ?

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No its not them it was airlines banning it due to Covid protocol. I'm guessing its lifted already or about to be.

Afghan man embarks on Hajj pilgrimage on his bicycle

Noor Ahmed has refused to accept the government's offer to travel to the sacred land by air.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X