Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

I have a new profound love for this guy; he is doing so much to promote the harmony and respect between shia, sunni and wahabbi and not with the Tariq Jameel way. Instead, he is literally going after the teachings that led islam to a divide.
    His style is a typical UETian informal style which many of us love and hate at the same time.
    His work is primarily on current affairs and to address the differences between the sunnis, wahabis and shias and has lectures on almost all the topics encompassing Islam with respect to modern and old times. The fan base is purely on social media. Just checking if anybody here follows him?

Here's a link to his detailed lectures:

https://www.youtube.com/user/EngrMuhammadAliMirza

It has different playlists i.e. Quran Tafseer, Ilmi o Tehqqi majlis etc.

Below is the link to his short lectures on various topics:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Enginee...madAliM/videos
    Last edited by Santiago TheShepherd; Nov 27, 2019, 11:57 AM.
    The key to success is Sanu Ki

Haven't heard of him
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Yes I have heard a few of his lectures! He makes a lot of sense !

for instance here is one of his lectures concerning Kartarpur Corridor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f_0fCDZ5Fc
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Do follow him.....like he rips apart the molvies........although he comes off sometimes as a bit arrogant and narcissist......but i am happy he is telling things like they ought to be told about the chwalpuna of run of the mill molvies...
        Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

I never knew that that there are more than 1000 ayaats in Quran related to science and natural behaviors and nobody explained them batter than this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
            Do follow him.....like he rips apart the molvies........although he comes off sometimes as a bit arrogant and narcissist......but i am happy he is telling things like they ought to be told about the chwalpuna of run of the mill molvies...
            I have felt that too. He has a personality. Till the end of time there won't be a single man who'll be as complete as Nabi Pak صلى الله عليه وسلم.
            I think he has a background that's why! But as far as his explanations of Islamic History and Quran are concerned, I never seen someone as selfless or as complete as him.
            I have been a sunni, shia, wahabi and an agnostic in my college life when I was introduced to the details of islam. I became a Muslim only two year ago.
            Last edited by Santiago TheShepherd; Dec 7, 2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Great..
              Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

He is the future! If I were still a Muslim I would have followed him religiously!

Comment

Not sure about him but i'm a big fan of Ghamdi. He gives good references and suggests solutions/acts as per today's world. Very simple.
                  Attitude is more important than facts.
                  "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Ghamdi sahab is good but when it comes to the nitty gritty details like he makes mistakes in narrating ahadis. Some of the the ahadis, he quotes are not authentic. Overall, he is an intellectual and has done great work against the takfiri soch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mostar95 View Post
                      He is the future! If I were still a Muslim I would have followed him religiously!
                      Honestly, I am not going to sugar coat my feelings for you.
                      I feel for you so if you want to talk about it, I am always available. Our life here has a big picture and a meaning to it. I am also in the process of finding mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post
                        Ghamdi sahab is good but when it comes to the nitty gritty details like he makes mistakes in narrating ahadis. Some of the the ahadis, he quotes are not authentic. Overall, he is an intellectual and has done great work against the takfiri soch.
                        What's 'takfiri soch' ?
                        Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post

What's 'takfiri soch' ?
                          Takfiri soch is a type of mentality which a lot of sunnis and wahabis have (stating facts here, don't intend to offend anybody) i.e a faction of sunnis say wahabis, shias or other sunnis are kafir, mushrik or gustakh e rusool and vice versa. This type of thinking has been plaguing our society for the last forty years and our mainstream Scholars don't go full blown against it which is sad because they also have gains associated with it

Comment

• LP
                            LP commented
                            Editing a comment
                            JazakAllah khair for explaining

Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post
                          What do you think of Nauman Ali Khan?

I consider him very knowledgeable and the best part is, he speaks the language of youth. Thats how he earned great respect in west.
                          Attitude is more important than facts.
                          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
                          X