X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harunyahya

Lotz of ppl must be knowing this person
    HarunYahya is a pen name used by Mr. Adnan Oktar
    Each of the author's books on science-related topics stresses the might, sublimity, and majesty of God in minute detail based on well-structured research and evidence, along with extensive contemplation. These books display, for non-Muslims, the signs of the existence of God, and the excellence of His creation in a very explicit and precise way. On the other hand, they add to the faith and submission of believers, and can serve as perfect materials for communicating Islam to other people (where religion is not practiced in its full sense). A sub-group within this series are the "Books Demolishing the Lie of Evolution". The main purpose of these books is to demolish the materialistic and atheistic philosophy which has been put forward as an alternative and rival to religion and has been imposed on the whole world since the 19th century. The great impact the books make on readers signifies that this purpose is fulfilled to a great extent. These books, just as it is stated in the Qur'an in the words "We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain" (Surat'Al-Anbiya, 18), demolish the brain, i.e., the thought system and ideology of the faithless system; and help complete (the revelation of) God's light (Surat'As-Saff, 8). For these reasons, these books play a significant role in the intellectual war against non-belief.

but the question is there r some ppl who think that he collects this all knowledge juz what he thinks is rite here i need some helo that if som1 has gone throught his books tell how far is this tru e
    THANKS

[thumb=E]MrOktar219954_2004333.JPG[/thumb]

Dont u ppl think that i need atleast one reply

Comment

ok.......

just for the sake of that one reply ..

i find harun books very interesting...but some times he drags some thing to compare it with quran......comparing fixed facts with ever changing science......
      لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
      BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

well, i have gone thru few of his books....and i think that this guy tries to give a better view of islam in the relevance of modern science....which i feel is very good in present situation....and btw, he quotes Quranic verses and Ahadith and proves them in the light of science...

now, ofcourse, as muslims, we dont need any proof, but still i feel that his books help u understand Islam better...

Comment

DR Tofail Shanavas on Harun Yahya

Dr Umar Rehan on Harun Yahya

Comment

I've read some of his works. I think that some of his points are very relevant and enlightening, but other points lack the logical deduction that he attempts to make in some of his writings. Either way, his books are an interesting read, but I believe should be taken with a pinch of salt as they say.
            "O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?" - Quran 82:6

Sponsor and choose an orphan at alyateem dot com

Comment

One can also read about Harun Yahya here

Comment

Thank u

Comment

Not read his books, but watched those documentries based on his books.
                  They are excelent
                  Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

Working...
                  X