Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yazid muslim?? (split from Taif Incident)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yazid muslim?? (split from Taif Incident)

Originally posted by Fraudz:

P.S. since when did people start considering Yazid muslim anyways?
    So what are your views about the people who consider yazid (la3een) muslim? People who say it was a war between two princes and one won.

And specially what do you think about all the muslim citizens including the then living SAHABA who swore allegiance to yazid (la3een) as their rightful khalifa??

We read in Sahih al Bukhari how Abdullah Ibn Umar deemed the bayya to Yazeed to be in accordance with the conditions set by Allah (swt) and Rasulullah (s)

Narrated Nafi':
    When the people of Medina dethroned Yazeed bin Muawiya, Ibn 'Umar gathered his special friends and children and said, "I heard the Prophet saying, 'A flag will be fixed for every betrayer on the Day of Resurrection,' and we have given the oath of allegiance to this person (Yazeed) in accordance with the conditions enjoined by Allah and His Apostle and I do not know of anything more faithless than fighting a person who has been given the oath of allegiance in accordance with the conditions enjoined by Allah and His Apostle , and if ever I learn that any person among you has agreed to dethrone Yazeed, by giving the oath of allegiance (to somebody else) then there will be separation between him and me."
    Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number 227

You probably not belong to The Salafi and Hanafi Schools of thought who have graded Yazeed (la3een) as the Sixth Khalifa of Rasulullah (s)

Please reffer to following books:
    -Sharh Fiqh Akbar page 50 Dhikr Fadail Uns Bad un Nabi
    -Sawaiqh al Muhriqa page 12 Chapter 3
    -Tareekh al Khulafa page 11 Fadail Dhikr Khilafath Islam
    -Tareekh Khamees Volume 2 page 291 Dhikr Khilafat Hasan
    -Umdah' thul Qari fi Sharh Bukhari Volume 11 page 435, Kitab al Ahkaam

In Sharra Fiqa Akbar by Mulla 'Ali Qari. The Hanafi Book of aqaid. Everything set out in this book is the aqeedah of Hanafi Sunni Muslims. According to Mulla Ali Qari 12 khalifas are as follow:

1) Abu Bakr
    2) Umar
    3) Uthman
    4) Ali
    5) Mu'awiya
    6) Yazid bin Mu'awiya
    7) Abdul Malik bin Marwan
    8) Walid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
    9) Sulayman bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
    10) Umar bin Abdul Aziz
    11) Yazid bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan
    12) Hasham bin Abdul Malik bin Marwan

-Sharra Fiqa Akbar, by Mulla Ali Qari, p 176 (publishers Muhammad Saeed and son, Qur'an Muhalla)

i just started working few years back..i had a guy named yazeed at my previous job and guess what..there is another yazeed workin at my current job..can you believe it

never knew yazeed was a famous name

Comment

^ were they both muslims?

aap ki apni kismat! Lol

Comment

would one abandon a name that was around before this particular yazid was born?

I mean I would nto name my kid yazid, or Osama, but others can say why should we have to abandon a name just because one evil person had it.

would people stop using the name hussein because that idiot saddam had it as part of his name?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

^^ Please stay on topic.

Fraudz! the question still remains.

Comment

calling somone muslim or non muslim is not upto me, that is for Allah to judge. however, in my view just his actions were so horrible that at minimum he was a horrible human being who caused the biggest tragedy in our history for political gain, and thus not worthy of being considered a khalifah.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by zer01:
              ^^ Please stay on topic.

Fraudz! the question still remains.
              P.S is that just for me or for the 2 posters before me too, gracias

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                P.S is that just for me or for the 2 posters before me too, gracias
                Off course they both were also included.

calling somone muslim or non muslim is not upto me, that is for Allah to judge.
                It does not make any sense. You Posted:

since when did people start considering Yazid muslim anyways?

however, in my view just his actions were so horrible that at minimum he was a horrible human being who caused the biggest tragedy in our history for political gain, and thus not worthy of being considered a khalifah.
                Oh, I did'nt know you deny the teachings of Salafi and Hanafi Schools of thought. Just wondering who do you follow??

And what about the then living SAHABA who swore allegiance to yazid (la3een) specially Abdullah Ibn Umar??

Comment

Originally posted by zer01:

It does not make any sense. You Posted:
                  since when did people start considering Yazid muslim anyways?

Yes I posted that in response to humhaipakistani's post where he/she said

case 2; Prophets grandson vs muslim. can u give me a reason why?

Therefore you may want to ask him/her why he/she considers yazid a muslim. I just asked a question, same question you are asking now.

Oh, I did'nt know you deny the teachings of Salafi and Hanafi Schools of thought.

Oh, you dont know that I dont follow the teachings of many schools, whether it is considering a brutal lanati like him as a khalifah or whether it is parading some horse around as a symbol, I dont follow many people.

Just wondering who do you follow??

Have you heard of Muhammad (SAW)?
                  Thats who I follow,
                  and you must have heard of Allah
                  Thats who I pray to

And what about the then living SAHABA who swore allegiance to yazid (la3een) specially Abdullah Ibn Umar??

They do not matter to my faith, their political rivalries, ambitions or decisions do not change the word of God.

Comment

Yes I posted that in response to humhaipakistani's post where he/she said

case 2; Prophets grandson vs muslim. can u give me a reason why?

Therefore you may want to ask him/her why he/she considers yazid a muslim. I just asked a question, same question you are asking now.
                    Perhaps she ment muslim in the whole. Like I posted above that all the muslim and then living SAHABA joined this La'een.

Have you heard of Muhammad (SAW)?
                    Thats who I follow
                    Yeah I also heard what Mohammad said. "

"Whosoever wishes to live and die like me and enter that heaven (after death), which my lord has promised me, namely, the ever lasting heaven should acknowledge Ali (AS) as his patron after me, and after him he should acknowledge the sons of Ali, because they are the people who will never leave you outside the door of guidance nor will they let you enter the door of misguidance."

Sunni references:

-Kanz al-Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v6, p155, Tradition #2578
                    Also abridged Kanz al-Ummal on the margin of Musnad of Ahmad Ibn Hanbal v5, p32

He also said:

Narrated Jabir Ibn Samura:

"The matter (life) will not end, until it is passed by twelve Caliphs." He then whispered a sentence. I asked my father what the Prophet said. He said, the Prophet added: "All of them will be from Quraish."

The Twelve Caliphs according to Shia belief:

1-Imam Abul-Hasan Ali ibn e Abi Talib (al-Murtaza) (as)
                    2-Imam Abu Muhammad al-Hassan (al Mujtaba) (as)
                    3-Imam Abu Abdallah al-Hussain bin Ali (Sayyid al-Shuhada) (as)
                    4-Imam Abu Muhammad Ali bin al-Hussain (Zainul-'Abideen) (as)
                    5-Imam Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali (al-Baqir) (as)
                    6-Imam Abu Abdallah Ja'far bin Muhammad (al-Sadiq) (as)
                    7-Imam Abu Ibrahim Musa bin Ja'far (al-Kazim) (as)
                    8-Imam Abu al-Hasan Ali bin Musa (al-Reza) (as)
                    9-Imam Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali (Taqi al-Jawaad) (as)
                    10-Imam Abul-Hasan Ali bin Muhammad al-Hadi al-Naqi(as)
                    11-Imam Abu Muhammad al-Hasan bin Ali (al-Askari) (as)
                    12-Imam Abul-Qasim Muhammad bin al-Hasan (al-Mahdi) (as)

Yo said you follow Mohammad. Do you acknowledge Ali (AS) and the sons of Ali (as) as your patron after Rasulallah??

and you must have heard of Allah
                    Thats who I pray to
                    Yes off Course!! Allah The All Mighty. Who says in his book about himself, His Prophet and Hz Ali (as)"

AL-MAEDA - 55:

"Only Allah is your Wali and His Prophet and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow."

Do you also believe that Ali (as) is your Wali??

They do not matter to my faith, their political rivalries, ambitions or decisions do not change the word of God.
                    Jazakallah!!

So It would'nt hurt your faith If someone says" May the curse of Allah (swt), the curse of Rasulallah (saww) And Ahl-e-Bait-e-Rasul (as) be upon Yazid, on those who gave allegiance to Yazid and on those who gathered people and misinformed/forced them to join Yazid by telling fabricated Ahadith.??

Because Allah himself curse such people like Yazid and his followers:

in Surah Baqarah verse 161 we read:

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, - on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind"

Comment

I dont consider Yazid Muslim. And people naming their kids Yazid is just insane and a direct 'Toheen' of Prophet Mohammad :saw:. Jis shaks naye Rasool ki Owlaad kaye saath itna ghaleez tareen salook kia ho us shaks ka naam Insaanoun per rakhna is something. I wont even name my dog Yazid.

-Salman

Comment

I wont even name my dog Yazid.

lol
                        Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                        Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

just a simple question.....

what made yazeed a kaffir....

note.... i dont like yazeed....but are'nt we talking it to far?....who are we to decide what happened 1400 years ago and is sevraly mixed up with stories and facts.....
                          لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                          BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari:

note.... i dont like yazeed....but are'nt we talking it to far?....who are we to decide what happened 1400 years ago and is sevraly mixed up with stories and facts.....
                            Bao, chalo sara kooch tou nahi KOOCH tou sachaai ho gi na ... i mean even if little bit and even then that is not acceptable at least in my dictionary. A person disgracing the mothers of our UMMAH and stopping the water on them.. Common... Sheer Haterness and nothing else
                            -Salman

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari:

For his grandson Prophet (pbuh) of Allah said: Hussein is from me and I am from Hussein . And since Yazid killed him and took the rest of Rasool's family hostage, he is one of the darkest characters of the Islamic history.

Claims such as "oh it happened 1400 years ago" or "lets leave it for Allah to decide" are silly to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X