• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salman Rushdie will be proud of this.

Sahih Muslim:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 225:
    Narrated Hudhaifa':
    The Prophet and I walked till we reached the dumps of some people. He stood, as any one of you stands, behind a wall and urinated. I went away, but he beckoned me to come. So I approached him and stood near his back till he finished.
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...i/004.sbt.html

Books like this ridicule Islam every where.

The Qur'an in Al-Ahzaab 33: 21 says that the Prophet is an excellent example [to follow]
    so I guess ummah can urinate while standing up like animals.

Re: Salman Rushdie will be proud of this.

Originally posted by MAKRANI:
    Sahih Muslim:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 225:
    Narrated Hudhaifa':
    The Prophet and I walked till we reached the dumps of some people. He stood, as any one of you stands, behind a wall and urinated. I went away, but he beckoned me to come. So I approached him and stood near his back till he finished.
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...i/004.sbt.html

Books like this ridicule Islam every where.

The Qur'an in Al-Ahzaab 33: 21 says that the Prophet is an excellent example [to follow]
    so I guess ummah can urinate while standing up like animals.
    So, I guess you have never asked a friend to stand 'guard' outside a toilet door without a lock so that no one barges in?
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

MAKRANI,

Other than posting negative articles on muslim books, do you have anything else to offer on GUPSHUP or to the Religion Forum?

This thread is closed. Read the rules of Religion forum, next time before posting.
      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Working...
      X