Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Prophet saw and the Holy Quran (PLEASE READ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Prophet saw and the Holy Quran (PLEASE READ)

The example to follow is of monotheism.. not how he :saw: walked, talked, dressed, married etc..

After reading this, I was in almost tears, as we have some people who call themselves muslims and say stuff like this in the shaan of the most respected person in the history of this universe ( May my life be sacrifised for him ).

Aye Mairaye piyaraye Rasool Humein Maaf Kerna, Hum Apki Aal Mein Saye Hein Aur Apki Respect Ko Hi challenge Ker Rahaye Hein. Aye Parwardigaar Humein Maaf Ferma. ( Ameen )

and then there is this

The Prophet (Sallal llahu Alaihi Wasallam) and the Holy Quran

Once Hazrat Aisha (radi Allahu anha) was asked concerning the character of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and she answered, "Do you not recite the Holy Quran". When the people replied that they did, she then said: "His Blessed Character is the Holy Quran".

1. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) coming is the Holy Quran.

2. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) leaving is the Holy Quran.

3. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) seeing is the Holy Quran.

4. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) hearing is the Holy Quran.

5. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) understanding is the Holy Quran.

6. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) explaining is the Holy Quran.

7. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) talking is the Holy Quran.

8. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) standing is the Holy Quran.

9. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) sitting is the Holy Quran.

10. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) walking is the Holy Quran.

11. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) resting is the Holy Quran.

12. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) waking is the Holy Quran.

13. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) sleeping is the Holy Quran.

14. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) eating is the Holy Quran.

15. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) drinking is the Holy Quran.

16. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) nature is the Holy Quran.

17. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) condition is the Holy Quran.

18. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) history is the Holy Quran.

19. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Prophethood is the Holy Quran.

20. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) worshipping is the Holy Quran.

21. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) striving is the Holy Quran.

22. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) law is the Holy Quran.

23. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) way is the Holy Quran.

24. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Sunnah is the Holy Quran.

25. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) wisdom is the Holy Quran.

26. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) bravery is the Holy Quran.

27. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) justice is the Holy Quran.

28. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) fluency is the Holy Quran.

29. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) recognition is the Holy Quran.

30. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) honesty is the Holy Quran.

31. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) generosity is the Holy Quran.

32. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) praise is the Holy Quran.

33. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) desire is the Holy Quran.

34. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Jihad is the Holy Quran.

35. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) decision is the Holy Quran.

36. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) victory is the Holy Quran.

37. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) peace-making is the Holy Quran.

38. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) pleasure is the Holy Quran.

39. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) giving is the Holy Quran.

40. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) modesty is the Holy Quran.

41. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) movement is the Holy Quran.

42. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) speech is the Holy Quran.

43. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) character is the Holy Quran.

44. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) beauty is the Holy Quran.

45. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) intelligence is the Holy Quran.

46. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) saying is the Holy Quran.

47. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) actions is the Holy Quran.

48. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Kalma is the Holy Quran.

49. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) miracle is the Holy Quran.

50. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Namaaz is the Holy Quran.

51. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Fasting is the Holy Quran.

52. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Hajj is the Holy Quran.

53. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) biography is the Holy Quran.

54. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) introduction is the Holy Quran.

55. The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) himself is the mirror of the Holy Quran.

56. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) entire life is the Holy Quran.

57. The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) from within is the Holy Quran.

58. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) physical self is the Holy Quran.

59. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) personality is an example of the Holy Quran.

60. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) leadership is the Holy Quran.

61. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) piety is the Holy Quran.

62. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) diplomacy is the Holy Quran.

63. The Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) proficieny is the Holy Quran.

Re: The Prophet saw and the Holy Quran (PLEASE READ)

Originally posted by SalmanNY:
    "His Blessed Character is the Holy Quran".

ﻥﺍﺮﻘﻟﺍ ﻪﻘﻠﺧ ﻥ ﺎﮐ

But then the very same people will again reject this as it also comes from the very ahaadeeth book which they deny...

Jazak ALLAH for sharing
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Indeed, if the words of Allah :swt: were to take a physical form, it would be in the actions of our Holy Prophet :saw:...

For he was the Prophet of Prophets and the seal of the Prophethood...

The final Messenger of Allah :swt:'s final Message...

How could he be separate from the Message he brought?

How could his actions be guided if not by the words of Allah :swt:...
      Focus not on who you are but what you do...
      ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Thank You lajjo Bhai and AR, I swear it really made me cry kaye ab ye din aa gaye hein kaye hum Apnaye rasool ki aal mein saye ho ker apney hi rasool ki respect ko challenge ker rahaye hein.

SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE

The example to follow is of monotheism.. not how he walked, talked, dressed, married etc..
        KIA YE WOHI LOAG HEIN JINKAYE LIYE MAIRAYE PIYARAE RASOOL QIYAMAT KAYE ROZ GIRRR GIRRA KER MAFI KI BHEEK MANGIEN GAYE ALLAH TALLAH SAYE ? INHEIN LOGOUN KAYE LIYE MAIRAYE PIYARAYE RASOOL KA SIR JHOOKAYE GA ? INHEEEIN LOGOUN KAYE LIEYE WO ALLAH SAYE INHIKI MAFFI KI BHEEK MANGEY GEIN ?.

Suddd Afsos, I mean I have no words kaye like so many people, KHUL-E-AAM every day challenging the very respect of prophet mohammad :saw:.... Kia Unhoun Naye Kabhi Aisa Soucha Bhi Ho Ga Kaye Unki Aal Mein Saye Loag Aisa Bhi Kerein Gaye ?

-Salman

Comment

^
          Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanNY:

KIA YE WOHI LOAG HEIN JINKAYE LIYE MAIRAYE PIYARAE RASOOL QIYAMAT KAYE ROZ GIRRR GIRRA KER MAFI KI BHEEK MANGIEN GAYE ALLAH TALLAH SAYE ? INHEIN LOGOUN KAYE LIYE MAIRAYE PIYARAYE RASOOL KA SIR JHOOKAYE GA ? INHEEEIN LOGOUN KAYE LIEYE WO ALLAH SAYE INHIKI MAFFI KI BHEEK MANGEY GEIN ?.
            I am la jawab...My Prophet, my Mentor, my Teacher, my Messiah and ultimately my Saviour...May Allah :swt: bless us with his intercession in Aakhira, Ameen...
            Focus not on who you are but what you do...
            ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

*recite duruud shahreef* salman:-)

in logoan ko chor ker kuch aesey loag bhi hoangey salman key jin ko dehk ker Humarey Pyarey Rasool:saw: ka chehra-e-Mubarak khushi/fakhar sey muskura raha hoga (insha-Allah) humari pehchaan hum musalmaanoan ki pehchaan hum ko duruud-e-Pak karaey ga:-)aur humarey Pyarey Nabi:saw: humey pehchaan lein gey:-) just dun worry salman humarey Nabi:saw: us din khush bhi hoangey zarooor khush hoangey .ameen sum ameen
              wants to become a clairvoyant!!!!!

Comment

ppl alwz find there way to pass from this by saying stuffs like this is from hadihat and some other book but after reading about :saw: and understand what a Great person he was
                still there r some ppl who might read this and agree and later on they almost forget evertg they r the ppl for which our great prophet :saw: and ppl like us will ask from Allah forgiveness for us

may Allah bless us all and make us mature kind and real muslims at heart

Amen

Comment

"Say: 'If your fathers or your sons or your brothers or your wives or your tribe, or any wealth you have acquired, or any business you fear may slump, or any dwelling-places which please you, are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and fighting hard in jihad in His Way , then wait until Allah brings about His command.'" (9:25)

Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah said, "None of you will believe until I am more beloved to him than his children, his father and all people." (Al-Bukhari, Muslim & an-Nasa'i)

'Umar ibn al-Khattab told the Prophet, "I love you more than anything except my soul which is between my two sides." The Prophet replied, "None of you will believe until I am dearer to him than his own soul." 'Umar said, "By the One who sent down the Book on you, I love you more than my soul which is between my two sides." The Prophet said, "'Umar, now you have it!" (Al-Bukhari)

Anas said that a man came to the Prophet and asked, "When will the Last Hour come, Messenger of Allah?" , "What have you prepared for it?" he asked? He replied, "I have not prepared a lot of prayer or fasting or charity for it, but I love Allah and His Messenger." The Prophet said, "You will be with the one you love." (Al-Bukhari)

'Ali said that the Prophet took Hasan and Husayn by the hand and said, "Whoever loves me and loves these two and their father and mother will have the same degree as me on the Day of Rising." (At-Tirmidhi)

It is related that a man came to the Prophet and said, "Messenger of Allah, I love you more than my family and my possessions. I remember you and I cannot wait until I can come and look at you. I remember that I will die and you will die and I know that when you enter the Garden, you will be raised up with the Prophets. When I enter it, I will not see you." Allah then revealed, "Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, will be with those whom Allah has blessed: the Prophets, the men of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And such people are the best of company!" (4:68) The Prophet called the man and recited the verses to him. (at-Tabarani)

Abu Hurayra said that the Messenger of Allah said, "Those in my community with the strongest love for me are the people who will come after me. Some of them would give their family and wealth to have seen me." (Muslim and al-Bukhari)

Loving the Prophet (saw) and following him are part and parcel of following Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by rabika:
                    *recite duruud shahreef* salman:-)

in logoan ko chor ker kuch aesey loag bhi hoangey salman key jin ko dehk ker Humarey Pyarey Rasool:saw: ka chehra-e-Mubarak khushi/fakhar sey muskura raha hoga (insha-Allah) humari pehchaan hum musalmaanoan ki pehchaan hum ko duruud-e-Pak karaey ga:-)aur humarey Pyarey Nabi:saw: humey pehchaan lein gey:-) just dun worry salman humarey Nabi:saw: us din khush bhi hoangey zarooor khush hoangey .ameen sum ameen
                    Indeed Rabika, thanx for your adding such nice words. I appreciate that.

Thanx all for reading and replying.

-Salman

Comment

People who deny the Hadith are called "Munkar e Hadith". Unfortunately there are many in this world, who claim themselves to be Muslims. I have no right to judge anyone, but I am sure of one thing, that the life our Prophet:saw: is the perfect example to follow till the Day of Judgment.
                      So whosoever denies his way of life actually denies the very essense of Islam.

I agree that it is monotheism which we have to concentrate on, but we reach that very monotheism through following the ways of Prophet :saw: Yes the Prophet :saw: is not alive today, but his ways, his each and very action and his words are fully alive today in the hearts of millions of Muslims.

Somebody also said that Islam is not about personalities. Ofcourse it is not about personalities. It is about obeying Allah's commands. Where is the practical example of Allah's commands? It is in the life of Prophet Muhammad :saw:. Fllow the Prophetic ways and be closer to Allah. Any other way will lead a person estray. We have exmples in front of us today. Many follow personalities, who are imperfect. It is only Prophet Muhammad :saw: who was given the complete deen, a complete way of life!

Allah's blessings be on Prophet Muhammad :saw: , his progeny and his companions.

Comment

Jazakallah Salman......

indeed those who deny ahdith or the authority of :saw: words on islam ....yes i have read some article saying that nauozobillah :saw: words were just opinions not the exact menaing of quran ......are worst ppl...they are kaffirs in disguse...because we belive that every thing which reached us is thruough :saw: any one questing aap :saw: authority is worst creature ......

ALLAh hum ko ahsan farmoshi say bachai........pata nahin kaisay maun dikhayen ga :saw: ko qiyamut kay din....
                        لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                        BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab:

I am la jawab...My Prophet, my Mentor, my Teacher, my Messiah and ultimately my Saviour...May Allah :swt: bless us with his intercession in Aakhira, Ameen...
                          Allah :swt: is our Saviour not the prophet.

Comment

Originally posted by Islamabad:
                            People who deny the Hadith are called "Munkar e Hadith". Unfortunately there are many in this world, who claim themselves to be Muslims. I have no right to judge anyone, but I am sure of one thing, that the life our Prophet:saw: is the perfect example to follow till the Day of Judgment.
                            So whosoever denies his way of life actually denies the very essense of Islam.

I agree that it is monotheism which we have to concentrate on, but we reach that very monotheism through following the ways of Prophet :saw Yes the Prophet :saw: is not alive today, but his ways, his each and very action and his words are fully alive today in the hearts of millions of Muslims.

Somebody also said that Islam is not about personalities. Ofcourse it is not about personalities. It is about obeying Allah's commands. Where is the practical example of Allah's commands? It is in the life of Prophet Muhammad :saw. Fllow the Prophetic ways and be closer to Allah. Any other way will lead a person estray. We have exmples in front of us today. Many follow personalities, who are imperfect. It is only Prophet Muhammad :saw: who was given the complete deen, a complete way of life!

Allah's blessings be on Prophet Muhammad :saw , his progeny and his companions.
                            I know Muhammed :saw: was a walking Quran. But I don't see how we can compare hadiths with the Quran, the word of Allah which has remained unchanged from the time it was revealed. Are you guys trying to say that Ahadiths are equal to the Quran, the words of Allah? How can this be possible when different sects have different versions of hadiths, plus did any hadith collector claim or could claim that s/he knew the "exact" words of the Prophet :saw:? No, right? Then how can you say Sunnah(ahadiths) are equal to Quran?

PS.

JazakAllah SalmanNY

Comment

Lets see what we were asking god at the Jumma prayer today....

Show us the straight path

So, there are two Ayas in Quran which clearly says who is on the straight path, first Sura Yasin, Aya 3 and 4.

36:3 Thou are indeed one of the apostles,
                              36:4 On a Straight Path

The second place in sura (43) Az-Zukhraf aya 43, and Allah :swt: clearly says...

43:43 So hold thou fast to the Revelation sent down to thee; verily thou art on a Straight Way.

So Allah :swt: has shown us the straight path, now its up to us to how to reach it.
                              بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                              بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Working...
                              X