confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused...

aaagh im so confused and disturbed by all these comments being made about Prophet Muhammad.. ive never been so distressed about Islam! Can someone please tell me of some good reference sites... ive just read some awful stuff about the prophet... its terrifying to see such words being used for our prophet..

Exactly what did u hear? but ne how a really helpful website is askimam.com u can e-mail them or search their engine, and they notify u within 24 hours. and another website is beconvinced.com and there is always islamiccity.com im not sure if thats how u spell it though. hope that helps buddy.
    !!!Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse!!!

Comment

hey thanx

hmm just stuff about the prophecy of Muhammad... its just disturbing stuff...

Comment

It is the right time for you to learn about Islam in depth. Start reading some detailed biography of prophet muhammad:saw:. And Quran with translation(explaination if required).

Most of us(muslims by birth) dont consider it important to learn about the life of prophet in detail. And thus we remain ignorant of the topics which non-muslims are trying to understand.

--We dont know how much hardship prophet faced for many year when people of Mecca boycoted his whole family for so many years.

--We dont know how prophet (pbuh) handled politics with so cunning jewish tribes around madina. In my view it was a manonth task to establish(and maintain) a islamic state with so many enimies.

-- How he changed the status of woman from an unwanted liability to respected member of the society

--How the prophet was disturbed in his private life, after the accusation on his innocent wife

--The hardship he faced in educating an uncivilized nation. The people who were so unruly that nobody wanted to govern them.
        The same nation in comming years became the leader of the world in culture, sciences, medicine, law and ethics.
        Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

"The sealed Nectar" (Sufiur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri) is a good biography, one of many.

Comment

Sadzzz, they are saying terrible stuff about the Holy Prophet :saw: who was nothing more than a man and a Prophet...Their sick minds will conjure the most insulting and truly blasphemous things about the Holy Prophet :saw:, but that shouldn't deter you in your faith as a Muslim in the perfection of the Holy Prophet :saw: as a creation...

These people have minds which are driven by Shaitaan, to deliberately conjure, create and fabricate questions even against Allah :swt:...They despise us as Muslims, and the only defense against them is knowledge...Unless you have knowledge that builds in you confidence and a strong conviction, you will always be like a straw in the wind...Bending to every opinion that comes your way...Once you have faith which comes from knowledge, no power can sway you from your belief...

So gain knowledge, even if it is little, to strengthen yourself from disbelief and hatred...
            Focus not on who you are but what you do...
            ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab:
              Sadzzz, they are saying terrible stuff about the Holy Prophet :saw: who was nothing more than a man and a Prophet...Their sick minds will conjure the most insulting and truly blasphemous things about the Holy Prophet :saw:, but that shouldn't deter you in your faith as a Muslim in the perfection of the Holy Prophet :saw: as a creation...

These people have minds which are driven by Shaitaan, to deliberately conjure, create and fabricate questions even against Allah :swt:...They despise us as Muslims, and the only defense against them is knowledge...Unless you have knowledge that builds in you confidence and a strong conviction, you will always be like a straw in the wind...Bending to every opinion that comes your way...Once you have faith which comes from knowledge, no power can sway you from your belief...

So gain knowledge, even if it is little, to strengthen yourself from disbelief and hatred...
              ^agree

Comment

Just because a lot of Muslims take whatever is available as accurate history doesn't make it so.

The reason there are so many slanderous sites about the Prophet is because majority muslims put so much emphasis on him instead of Allah or His Message and regard every bit ever written as an account of his life.. true or not.

Personalities are not what Islam is about.. it's The Message; concentrate on trying to understand it better and turn to Allah. You will find your religion to be strong enough to withstand such challenges.. wish I could say the same about the dubious historical accounts.
                JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                  Just because a lot of Muslims take whatever is available as accurate history doesn't make it so.

The reason there are so many slanderous sites about the Prophet is because majority muslims put so much emphasis on him instead of Allah or His Message and regard every bit ever written as an account of his life.. true or not.

Personalities are not what Islam is about.. it's The Message; concentrate on trying to understand it better and turn to Allah. You will find your religion to be strong enough to withstand such challenges.. wish I could say the same about the dubious historical accounts.
                  Dude, when you will realize one day that your very existance is becuase of that very prophet Mohammad :saw:, then you will say that all my life i was wrong. Allah :swt: made this very univerise that you live in for him, he made adam for him, so how can you say ' Majority of the muslims put so much emphasis on him instead of Allah or His message' His message was Prophet Mohammad :saw:...

Every true Muslim SHOULD and MUST put all the emphasis on him and his life, You dont have Allah :swt: life to follow on, you have His prophets life to follow in your life.

Please dont confuse people over here. Thanx

-Salman

Comment

Originally posted by SalmanNY:
                    Dude, when you will realize one day that your very existance is becuase of that very prophet Mohammad :saw:, then you will say that all my life i was wrong. Allah :swt: made this very univerise that you live in for him, he made adam for him, so how can you say ' Majority of the muslims put so much emphasis on him instead of Allah or His message' His message was Prophet Mohammad :saw:...
                    Allah's message was The Qur'an.. and books before that. Prophets are not objects of our worship, Allah is.

And please go back to some religious person of worth to get your Indo-Pak 'aqeeda's corrected.. the Universe and every living being was created to worship God.. not Prophets.

shirk kee intiha hay

Comment

Allah's message was The Qur'an.. and books before that. Prophets are not objects of our worship, Allah is.

And please go back to some religious person of worth to get your Indo-Pak 'aqeeda's corrected.. the Universe and every living being was created to worship God.. not Prophets.

shirk kee intiha hay
                      Dude, where I said anything about one should worship prophets? I dont see my self saying anywhere that one should even get close to of worshiping any body except Allah :swt:. ( I love when people jump on to conclusions)

Some facts about prophet that you should get straight:

1- The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is the first creation of Allah.

2. Almighty Allah created the universe through the Sadqa of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam

source

If you still deny it here are some Quranic facts, Offcourse you will interperate it for your own charm. Do read the surahs of the Quran before and after those verses so you can understand the complete meaning.

“It is He, Who created for you al that is in the earth “ (S2:V29) From this we learn that had it not been for the Holy Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) nothing would have been created between the heavens and the earth. Hence everything that is created is due to the medium and blessings of our most beloved Prophet (Peace be Upon Him).

Through the blessing of this very Noor-e-Muhammadi, Hazrat Adam (On him be Peace) became the object of prostration of the angels . Thus a most authentic commentator of the Holy Qur’an Imam Fakhruddin Razi (On Whom be peace) comments on the first verse fo the third Para i.e. (S2:V253)
                      The Noor of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) was on the forehead of Hazrat Adam (On him be peace) It was due to this Noor (Light) that he would be honoured by the visits of angels When Hazrat Adam (On him be peace) requested to ALLAH almighty that "Oh my Lord I too would like to pay homage to that Nor sue to which angels stand before me out of respect," Allah Almighty responded by placing that Noor in the thumbs of Hazrat Adam (On him be peace) out of His supreme power. Seeing this, Hazrat Adam (On him be Peace) kissed it out of love and veneration of this Noor and placed his thumbs on his eyes.

PA I saved this just for you as I knew you would arise a question like that.
                      -Salman

A question aside, why you take it so personally when someone says something good about prophet mohammad :saw:. Why you get so disturbed ? You are always dying to utter the words out of your mouth, against that person. I mean I am just curious, anything happend to you in the past ?Anythin? An accident may be ? I am just so confused about your such behavior

Comment

There is something called context in the Qur'an.. it's not just to pick one liners out and concoct meanings that aren't there..

Here's the verse in context that you quoted out of context and went on to distort the meanings:

[2:26] Surely Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable-- (that of) a gnat or any thing above that; then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord, and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable: He causes many to err by it and many He leads aright by it! but He does not cause to err by it (any) except the transgressors,
                        [2:27] Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land; these it is that are the losers.
                        [2:28] How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.
                        [2:29] He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth, and He directed Himself to the heaven, so He made them complete seven heavens, and He knows all things.

PakistaniAbroad: I hope it's clear now? Allah is addressing people who do not believe.. and 2:29 is a contination where Allah keeps giving those who disbelieve examples of His creations for them... or are u saying that in 2:28 Allah has cautioned the Prophet against deying HIM?

A question aside, why you take it so personally when someone says something good about prophet mohammad.
                        Something good?? sadzz is confused because she sees information all over the place ridiculing our Prophet and you know what.. half of it is based on what our 'scholars' agree is the 'accurate accounts of his life'...

Who needs enemies when we have 'scholars' ready to accept every ludicrous tale attributed to a noble Prophet. I probably respect the Prophet more than the simpletons who in their zeal for 'respecting' him accept disparaging accounts attributed to him and fail to even comprehend the message sent to him, but would rather turn to elevating him to a deity status.

Comment

Allah's message was The Qur'an.. :
                          the same quran says that

33:21 Ye have indeed in the life of Messenger of Allah(:saw: ) a beautiful example to follow for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
                          Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE.” ~Aristotle

Comment

The example to follow is of monotheism.. not how he walked, talked, dressed, married etc.. this is where Muslims get misled and give credence to anything written about the prophet and then non-Muslims or miscreants just find obvious faults and splash them on websites and write books to make Muslims like sadzzz worry.

Here is the thread in which "following the messenger" is discussed.

Comment

not how he walked, talked, dressed, married etc..
                              Inna Lillahay wa inna Ilayehay Raajeeoon
                              Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE.” ~Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X