Trials Or Injustice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trials Or Injustice?

Allah afflicts us with clamities because this world is a temporary place for stay... The tragedies of life are tests and trials by ALLAH according to His:swt: teachings in the Quran - a book of guidance sent for us...

Why are the reasons people tend to call such trials as injustice of God----?? injustice? Al-Adil and injustice?

What makes people say such words? What is in their mind when they say such words against their Creator who knows more than them???
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

thats the nature of human beings....
    as the Quran says....

Quran 89:15,16
    As for man, whenever his Lord trieth him by honouring him, and is gracious unto him, he saith: My Lord honoureth me.
    But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair), "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Hadith Qudsi 4:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Allah said: Sons of Adam inveigh against [the vicissitudes of] Time, and I am Time, in My hand is the night and the day (1). (1) As the Almighty is the Ordainer of all things, to inveigh aginst misfortunes that are part of Time is tantamount to inveighing against Him. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

http://www.quraan.com

Comment

half of the world doesnt know what 'inveigh' means. that might be a reason.

on a less sarcastic note, i think this thread is the silliest i have seen since the departure of soul/rvikz/etc and showcases that we have our share of their ilk in terms of thoughtfulness.

You could have said that people who suffer misfortune should bear in mind that Allah isnt unjust, these are trials they are going through. But since that has become so cliched (but nevertheless true..) you're adding to their misery by postulating that its unimaginable how they can think that. I know that you genuinely werent moonheaded enough to actually ask why that happens, you merely wished to state the above laudable thing in a very degrading manner to someone already afflicted by enough misery for him to question Allah.

Heres how they think that: because thats what you would do . think you wouldnt? in that case you're questioning Allah's ability to inflict enough misfortune on you.

think about it.
        Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

Originally posted by ravage:
          half of the world doesnt know what 'inveigh' means. that might be a reason.

on a less sarcastic note, i think this thread is the silliest i have seen since the departure of soul/rvikz/etc and showcases that we have our share of their ilk in terms of thoughtfulness.

You could have said that people who suffer misfortune should bear in mind that Allah isnt unjust, these are trials they are going through. But since that has become so cliched (but nevertheless true..) you're adding to their misery by postulating that its unimaginable how they can think that. I know that you genuinely werent moonheaded enough to actually ask why that happens, you merely wished to state the above laudable thing in a very degrading manner to someone already afflicted by enough misery for him to question Allah.

Heres how they think that: because thats what you would do . think you wouldnt? in that case you're questioning Allah's ability to inflict enough misfortune on you.

think about it.

Allah afflicts us with clamities because this world is a temporary place for stay... The tragedies of life are tests and trials by ALLAH according to His teachings in the Quran - a book of guidance sent for us...

Yeh kia heee. Is this Persian. Dubaaraa PARH.
          If you don't understand, read it again.
          Agr Samjh naa ayeee tu phir parh........

Comment

Originally posted by rehman1:
            Allah afflicts us with clamities because this world is a temporary place for stay... The tragedies of life are tests and trials by ALLAH according to His teachings in the Quran - a book of guidance sent for us...
            you're a test, trial and tragedy all rolled into one, precious child. kindly grow up and stop directing your knee jerk posts to me, unless you actually have something meaningful to say. I did not say anything to the contrary to what you said, I've been a Muslim 23 years, I know this.

I dont think anyone else could actually say nothing and ask everyone to read it again, but you do a hell of a job of it. well done.

on second thought, read the above sentence again. if you dont understand it read it again. (i think im actually catching on..)

Comment

Suban Allah

Comment

I am not your Allama. You don't have to PROVE it to me whether
                you are "Muslema" or not.And I really don't care. Dear. Read THIS post again....

I bet if you were Billy the Kid you'd shoot someone six times after you've shot them dead. Sadly you're not Billy the Kid, but you still do crap a whole lot more than necessary.

Comment

SubanAllah e Wuhbehamde

Comment

i know a peanut that comes up with better insults than you. but then again, who am i to compare abilities, when they're God gifted.

but yeah you do make a cool, glossy, shining point about this being the religion forum, so nuff said. truce. we're on the same side, arent we, since we use Soul as an insult, no offence to that specimen (in the usual sense of the cliche..).

take care, and chin up.

Comment

I'm assuming you are talking about the thread about Rooster Blue where that term was used. All I'll say is sometimes people are upset and express their despair, while others use a tragic event to get on their soapbox and do some religious point-scoring. Which is quite sad in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
                        I'm assuming you are talking about the thread about Rooster Blue where that term was used.
                        You are exactly absolutely right:-) and I am assuming I did the right thing by asking a question here because questions do pop up after 'seeing' or 'experiencing' something... I did not understand something so i asked.. is that bad..??

anyway, armughal bhai and rehman bhai.. thanks a lot.. i will add my understanding later:insha:
                        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

I know that you genuinely werent moonheaded enough to actually ask why that happens

you're a test, trial and tragedy all rolled into one, precious child. kindly grow up and stop directing your knee jerk posts to me, unless you actually have something meaningful to say.

I am not your Allama. You don't have to PROVE it to me whether
                          you are "Muslema" or not.And I really don't care. Dear. Read THIS post again....

I bet if you were Billy the Kid you'd shoot someone six times after you've shot them dead. Sadly you're not Billy the Kid, but you still do crap a whole lot more than necessary.

Yeh, Billy kaun heee. App ne tu iss forum koo general cafe bannaa
                          dallaaa.
                          Billy matlab , you mean cat. Oh, the movie guy. Achaaa. app
                          movie, comic parhnee waleee bacheee heee.
                          achaaa, tekh heee.

And plz don't use Dirty langauge. You remind me of
                          Soul and RVIKZ. I guess they are your mentors.....

i know a peanut that comes up with better insults than you. but then again, who am i to compare abilities, when they're God gifted.
                          Folks, kindly keep the intent of the forum in your mind before you press the "Submit Reply" button. None of the above, provide any input to the topic under discussion. Thanks.

AQ: I think the problem is that we, human beings, by default are emotional. When anything goes wrong, we want someone to blame.
                          "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Its human nature. Somethigns are beyond our comprehension so when any such thing happens, agitated mind and heart start questioning.

Swera's thread was a nice relevant discussion too in this regard.
                            The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

Rape of women and Children

I'm curious,

quote:

If the trials and calamities of life are tests by Allah, what of rape of women and children? According to affore mentioned quote these calamities are of Allah.

Does this mean that when your sister or mother are raped that was Allah's will? Did he will this evil or was it the enemy?

How about war, when your enemy kills your family? Was it Allah's will or the Devil? According to this quote it was Allah.

Therefore according to the quote Allah did will these things. Would these not be considered injustices?

Wow, can anyone tell me where it is stated that Allah afflicts us?

Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X