Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today my brother's friend, Amir Fida Hussain, passed away. He leaves behind a wife and three children, a girl 7 years old, a boy 4 and a girl 7 months...He was diagnosed with brain tumor in the last stages, about which nothing could be done...

The reason I am posting this here, is because he left this world in front of my eyes and I could see it happen right in front of me...There have been few things which have shaken me so much from the inside like the passing of this man...

He was on life support as his brain had stopped working completely, he was only alive on machines. After the wife and family okayed the removal of the machines, they started removing all the machines in front of me. On the wall was a monitor which showed his heartbeat and pulse...

After the removal of all the machinery after about 15 minutes, his heartbeat started falling...At that time the only people around him were me, my sister-in-law, Amir bhai's wife and a Bohri Imam (Amir bhai was Bohri)...

My eyes were downcast and I was reciting Qul as much as I could, I kept glancing at the monitor...It was at 108 then slowly started going down to 86, 77, 56, 44, 33 in just a few seconds...At that time I didn't feel much, then suddenly his heartbeat shot up to 108 again, but then again started falling...This time a thought came to my mind, a frightening thought...He is dying and he is going to face the Creator...All the doors of repentance had been closed, everything that he could do for Allah :swt: had been done, his bag was packed...

As soon as the heartbeat started falling again, this thought kept growing inside me...I had to step outside the ICU for a minute to collect myself...I went back back in and saw him lying there, his heartbeat had become steady between 50 and 60, that's when tears fell from my eyes...I kept reciting Quls...Then suddenly his heartbeat started falling again, 44, 32, 26, 14 then 0...

I saw Amir bhai meet his death with whatever he had gained in this world...Whatever he had earned for the hereafter he took with him, and whatever he earned for Duniya, he left here...I was shaken and a cold feeling came over me...Ya Allah, will I be ready to meet You? Will I be in a condition to be in Your favour or disfavour? What if everything I had ever done was wasted because my intentions were wrong, what if none of my prayers, my good deeds, my works were thrown in my face and I was in Allah :swt:'s disfavour...

Ya Allah, guide the Muslims...Ya Allah, forgive our sins, Ya Allah, forgive our mistakes, Ya Allah, we are blind and have no eyes to see properly, lead us and guide us, Ya Allah make us worthy to be in your favour, Ya Allah, save us from your wrath which is terrible and bless us with your mercy which is limitless...Ya Allah guide us, Ameen...

Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

2:155 Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

2:156 Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return" Al-Baqarah (The Cow)

Brother Lajawab!

It was a sad read. May ALLAH forgive his sins and give him place in Jannah.. Aameen...

You are so right when u said:
    • I saw Amir bhai meet his death with whatever he had gained in this world...Whatever he had earned for the hereafter he took with him, and whatever he earned for Duniya, he left here...I was shaken and a cold feeling came over me...Ya Allah, will I be ready to meet You? Will I be in a condition to be in Your favour or disfavour? What if everything I had ever done was wasted because my intentions were wrong, what if none of my prayers, my good deeds, my works were thrown in my face and I was in Allah 's disfavour...

indeed, everyone has to bear his/her own weight of deeds... I pray again that May ALLAH grant him jannah....

Rasoolulah:saw: said: There are three types of Friends.

1. One who are our friends till the last breath; as soon as we die, they are no longer our friends.

2. Second are those who are our friends till our graveyard. After burrying us, they come back home and are no longer our friend.

3. The third type of friends are our everlasting friends who will remain with us forever till the last day.

So who will u prefer?

Sahaba kiraam Ridhwaanullah Alaiyehay Ajmaeen said: Ofcourse, Ya Rasoolulah :saw: The third ones.

Rasoolulah :saw: replied:

The first type of friend is our wealth. As soon as we die, it's no longer ours.. It belongs to others.

Second are those human beings whom we become freind with in this world. They take us to our final destination in this world and come back. They never are our friends no more.

The third type of friends are OUR GOOD DEEDS

and ALLAH says in Quran:

66:6 O ye who believe! save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded. At-Tahrem (The Banning) [66:6]

May ALLAH give u and his relatives sabar.. Aameen
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE.” ~Aristotle

Comment

Allah Pa'ak un key ghar waloan ko sabar-e-jameel ata fermaey ameen sum ameen aur humesha un logoan ki hifazat fermaey hur buri ghari sey ameen sum ameen
      aur Allah(swt) hum sab ko naik hidayat ata fermaey key beshuk hum gunagaar hein! aur Woh(swt) ma'af kerney wala rehem fermaney wala hey.beshuk
      wants to become a clairvoyant!!!!!

Comment

Re: Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon...

Originally posted by Lajawab:

Ya Allah, guide the Muslims...Ya Allah, forgive our sins, Ya Allah, forgive our mistakes, Ya Allah, we are blind and have no eyes to see properly, lead us and guide us, Ya Allah make us worthy to be in your favour, Ya Allah, save us from your wrath which is terrible and bless us with your mercy which is limitless...Ya Allah guide us, Ameen...

Inna lilah e wa inna aliahay rajayon...

Brother jazakallah for a timely reminder........

Ameen..ameen sum a aameen
        لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
        BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Inna lilah e wa inna eliahah raji'on

Moutt aei or ley gai

:-(

May God help him and help his family members throught this difficult period.
          Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
          Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

May Allah guide us to right path and fogive his and our sins

Inna lillah wa inna alehe rajeon
            Bazinggaaaa ....

Comment

death is the most undenieble reality of this world.

What ever is created will die, its not only humans, but every living nonliving thing on this world shall finish one day.

may we all die in a fashion that our Souls be welcomed in heaven

Comment

Lajawab

I can understand your feelings as I just foiund out about teh tragic demise of one of my good friends.

Inna Lillah e wa Ina alaehe rajaoon.

we can just pray for the deceased, and know that his test in this world has ended, we still have our test..for how long, no one can say, but lets make the most of it.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

May Allah fogive him & grant him Janat-ul-Firdous, ameen to the above duas as well

Or Allah un ki family ko saba ata fermayai, ameen.

Comment

Lajawab

I can understand your feelings. I was in similar situation a few years ago with my mother. She died right in front of my eyes while I kept looking at the heart beat monitor and hoping against hope that she would revive somehow, but to no avial.

Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon

May Allah give his family the courage to bear the loss and rest his soul in peace. Ameen.

Comment

Brother Lajawab I too had similar experience about 18 months ago when my youngest brother died very suddenly. I cannot describe how useless and helpless I felt for my brother at that time. The doctors were frantically trying to save him and I could see him slipping away from their hand as if they were holding grains of sand.

I always remember the following ayahs of Quran for Surah Al Waaqiyyah describing this very situation:

Then why do ye not (intervene) when (the soul of the dying man) reaches the throat,-
                      And ye the while (sit) looking on,-
                      But We are nearer to him than ye, and yet see not,-
                      Then why do ye not,- If you are exempt from (future) account,-
                      Call back the soul, if ye are true (in the claim of independence)?
                      Thus, then, if he be of those Nearest to Allah,
                      (There is for him) Rest and Satisfaction, and a Garden of Delights 56:83 – 89

Inna-Lillah-e-Wa-Inna-Ilaih-e-Rajioon

We must be prepared at all times, one never knows when its our turn to taste the death. It has to come; but when?

Comment

Inna lilah e wa inna eliahah rajioon

May his soul rest in peace ... :-/

Comment

“Death” is so…powerful

It’s a saying of Hazrat Ali(as)…

[color=dark red]The sight of moving, acting, thinking and speaking person to be suddenly turned into a silent, quiet and motionless body is a better form of warning than the best lecture and the most effective sermon[/color]

Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                          Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Originally posted by little human:

“Death” is so…powerful

It’s a saying of Hazrat Ali(as)…

[color=dark red]The sight of moving, acting, thinking and speaking person to be suddenly turned into a silent, quiet and motionless body is a better form of warning than the best lecture and the most effective sermon[/color]

very true......
                            لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                            BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Inna lillahee wa inna illahee rajioon

May Allah swt grant him a place in jannah
                              "... te hun gall aithe mukdi!"

Comment

Working...
                              X