Flashing lights. HELP ME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashing lights. HELP ME!!

OK, so this phenomenon has been going on for a while now, with my mum and we were wondering what the hell it was.
    Basically she keeps getting flashes of light focused on her alone, a load of poeple have seen it, we've had the police over several times and they couldn't find anything, the rooms are curtained and stuff so there is no doubt as to the focus however the source is still pretty ....... unknown.
    How my mum will beat me if she knew what i was doing, however i'm thinking, as a last resort is there a religious thing for this? Anyway you could help at all? Not by ayats to recite etc, becasue yaseen is pretty good, no?
    But I'm more curious to wth it could possibly be.
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Re: Flashing lights. HELP ME!!

Originally posted by hiccup:
    she keeps getting flashes of light focused on her alone
    Can you please explain a bit more. You mean to say, suddenly there is a flash of light on her face, and this goes on and off? How frequent is it?
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Its all in the head...

Comment

I saw this in an episode of The Twilight Zone once...
        Focus not on who you are but what you do...
        ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Its an outside source which flashes upon her, very much like a camera flah, its not in the head mah love unless its in the collective head of the whole neighbourhood, she'll be out at a friends and in full view this will happen, like a focused flash, the poeple started shouting and called the police to cheak stuff out like I mentioned. Its happened in a variety of places, and many poeple have witnissed it so we can safely assume shes not crazy.

Comment

Hiccup, is your mother someone famous? You know how the paparazzi are...

Comment

No, why don't you tell me O bearded one, is that why you cut your face out of img2? Don't worry, i'm sure there are enough Osama-a-likes, for the media to eat their fill and then spit some. Sharmao math and ****.

And what can I say, as a mother of a child prodigy she likes to keep a low profile.

Comment

No, I keep my face hidden because kiya bataaun, I am so shy......

I don't see why she keeps a low profile with one of your siblings being a prodigy and all as that is a matter of pride...

Hmmm, interesting...

Comment

Guys, she's just trying to ask a serious question. Come on. At least if you don't have anything to offer her concerns about her mother, in a serious manner, then don't make less of the situation. It might be really, really important to her mother and to Hiccup. Don't we all have problems that might be seemingly 'trivial' or petty to others, but to US they may seem the world ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lajawab:
                    No, I keep my face hidden because kiya bataaun, I am so shy......

I don't see why she keeps a low profile with one of your siblings being a prodigy and all as that is a matter of pride...

Hmmm, interesting...

Being an only child I often wished to share my knowledge with those less well endowed with IQ, chalo, you'll do, my brother-in Islam.

But if you can't help love, keep your tomartar like dhari out of it.

Comment

What never ceases to amaze me is the amount of callous simpletons that wander about, claiming to understand and endorse the things that's become a standard doctrine, worrying about the truly trivial things like "omg my wife didn't mix my chai right this morning" but when someone comes around with an genuine problem, they take it as an opportunity to prove themselves witty (and of course, failing miserably as in most cases) instead of reacting like an adult and seeking an answer.

hiccup I did relay the problem over to the Imam in my neighborhood through someone, I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

What's a tomartar Hiccup?

Comment

Nadia_H is right...Sorry Hiccup, didn't mean to be offensive...

There are certain things that must be kept in mind and asked before we draw any conclusions...

1) What did your mother feel when she had these episodes? Was it pain, happiness, lightheadedness e.t.c...

2) Is your mother very religious?

3) How often does/did it happen?

4) Does the light cast a shadow? As when your mother is surrounded by this light, does it cast a shadow on the ground and surroundings or is only your mother illuminated?

5) Does your mother act strange or weird after this happens? Does she say stuff that doesn't make sense?

6) Is the light accompanied by a sound?

The reason I ask all these questions is because during any spiritual episode or encounter of any kind, any one of the above things can happen and more...You need to be a little more specific...Unless a few questions are answered, my tomartar beard is of little help...So answer these and let's see what we come up with...

Comment

Re: Flashing lights. HELP ME!!

Originally posted by hiccup:
                            OK, so this phenomenon has been going on for a while now, with my mum and we were wondering what the hell it was.
                            Basically she keeps getting flashes of light focused on her alone, a load of poeple have seen it, we've had the police over several times and they couldn't find anything, the rooms are curtained and stuff so there is no doubt as to the focus however the source is still pretty ....... unknown.
                            How my mum will beat me if she knew what i was doing, however i'm thinking, as a last resort is there a religious thing for this? Anyway you could help at all? Not by ayats to recite etc, becasue yaseen is pretty good, no?
                            But I'm more curious to wth it could possibly be.
                            Provide more information.

Comment

Re: Re: Flashing lights. HELP ME!!

Originally posted by rehman1:

Provide more information.
                              What are you gonna ask for next? Kaala Bakra or dus murghay?

Comment

Working...
                              X