Khwab: Seeing Kaaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khwab: Seeing Kaaba

Last night I dreamt to be infront of Kaaba. The setting was old. It was a mud-clad home of God which I have never even seen in any picture besides the compound which is otherwise very wide was too narrow. It seemed as if it was centuries old. I prayed there and wept by holding on to the walls of Kaaba.
    This is the second time I have seen Kaaba in my dreams. I would be grateful if you people tell me what this signifies, I mean seeing Kaaba in old setting.
    Thank you and Jazak-Allah

Re: Khwab: Seeing Kaaba

Originally posted by Perfectionist:
    Last night I dreamt to be infront of Kaaba. The setting was old. It was a mud-clad home of God which I have never even seen in any picture besides the compound which is otherwise very wide was too narrow. It seemed as if it was centuries old. I prayed there and wept by holding on to the walls of Kaaba.
    This is the second time I have seen Kaaba in my dreams. I would be grateful if you people tell me what this signifies, I mean seeing Kaaba in old setting.
    Thank you and Jazak-Allah
    Consult a Scholar.

Hope this helps.
    http://www.muttaqun.com/dreams.html
    Hadith - Bukhari 9:168, Narrated Abu Salama

I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Comment

when i saw Ka'aba in my dream,i saw myself performing tawaf and after a few months i went for Umrah!! I dont know what your dream actually means but it may be a calling from Allah for the ziyarat of His Home

good luck

Comment

hummm Humaray khayal main tabeer nahi hi pocho to behtar hay ...
        Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

It is good sign seeing kaaba.........in my opinion seeing kaaba in old form signifies that islam should be folowed as it was .....no progressive islam ...

any way bear in mind.. always ask an scholar about ur dreams.....

and also seeing beautiful dreams like this is not in itself an endresult of some good deed......they r just like toffees given to nursery child.....they prompt u to do good deed....thier real taabeer lies in what u do in near future......if u practice islam and ask forgiveness from ALLAh them it is good sign otherwise ?

wallah o aalum
          لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
          BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari:

It is good sign seeing kaaba.........in my opinion seeing kaaba in old form signifies that islam should be folowed as it was .....no progressive islam ...
            so what does it mean when Christisans see Jesus or the cross or the Pope in their dreams??
            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari:

that would include no sects, no halwa manda, no extremism etc right?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                no showers, no underwear, no food utencils, no.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:

right....
                  لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                  BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Working...
                  X