X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muslim jewish dating

Story of a muslim Girl.
    and her request to post this topic.

My family is very traditional. I am falling in love with this guy! He has helped me a lot with things and he means so much to me as a friend, and I really really love him. It does not matter to me at all that he is a Jewish, but for me to convert to Jewish religon would kill my mother and father! He is not that religious though...so I highly doubt that he would even ask me to do that.

So The men is Jewish and the girl is Muslim.

Help me understand how will she convert to jewish religion even if she wanted to??? To me it seems, she is just out of luck eitherway.

Anyway, if it will really "kill" her mother and father then she should have thought of that before falling. If he is not religious, maybe he can convert and save the girl's mother and father from killing themselves.
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Re: muslim jewish dating

Originally posted by senorita:
      he is a Jewish, .
      huh?

hey let me make this very simple point to ppl, and yes i will sounf like a heartless person..

but..if you are so concerned about yer folks...how about factoring that in before you fall in love

I dont know about others, but I am so sick and tired of ppl who have these issues.. oh I love him but my parents dont like him.. well duhh make a choice...

If you are old nuff to fall in love and play house, you are old nuff to make yer own decisions.

she loves the guy..she knew what she was getting into, unless she is extremely thick....so if she knew what she was getting into, did she not run this scenario in her mind then?

so either the perents are hurt, or some poor lad gets dissed...right? now these ppl could not have done anything to avoid this situation.. but this girl could have.

I mean if she wants to marry him, fine, whether or not she converts, thats her business. but then looking for "answers" at the cross roads is kinda late innit?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Do the parents know shes hanging out with a Jewish boy in the first place?

Comment

depends on how 'religious' or 'culturally attached' the girl is..

to me it's more a problem of different 'cultures'.. unless the girl and the guy were both born and raised in the same cultures.. the rest is just differences in belief systems which who knows who's on the 'right' path.. there are bigger things in life to worry about.. like living your life with someone you can be happy with..
          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

this isn't really a religious issue not much point in posting it here unless you are looking for a religious answer which won't be to your liking.

Just make a choice between your parents and your jewish friend.

Yeah we got that right at the beginning...duh!

Comment

i don't know about polygamy, but polyandry is surely not allowed in Islam
              Why so serious ... ?

Comment

Well, I hope its only one man, otherwise this is getting way too weird. Muslim-Jew relationship we can handle, but polyandry is an altogether different issue.
                "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

If u look at religious level.....the lady is not allowed to marry the guy.....

and the lady cant convert to jewish religion either...........
                  لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                  BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

hey jewish are ppl of the LIGHT, plus they r mostly rich. she shud've thought about that issue before falling for him.
                    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Correct me If I am wrong. I thought People cannot convert into
                      Jewish religion. They have to be Born Jewish.

I think this topic is not a religious issue.

Comment

The muslim girl must only marry a Muslim man, and it is forbidden for her to marry a man of any other belief. So you might aswell forget about him.

Comment

Originally posted by rehman1:
                          Correct me If I am wrong. I thought People cannot convert into
                          Jewish religion. They have to be Born Jewish.
                          You are right as per my information.
                          Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
                          Jaanan

Comment

loser

Comment

lubna ali well written couldn't have wrote it better!

senorita tell ur friend to act like a moderate muslim, and stuff this love thingymajig, peace

Comment

Working...
                              X