Pashto Radio station Mashaal closed by Pak authorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pashto Radio station Mashaal closed by Pak authorities

Pakistan closes U.S.-funded radio station, citing 'hostile' agenda - LA Times

This is another stupid desperate step taken by Pak after trying to create fence between Pakhtun Nation. Radio Mashaal is nothing but to provide upto date information and entertainment to the poor Pakhtuns of FATA. There was no need to close this station. These authorities need to wear Amulets(Tawiz) so they don't get scared by small little things like babies. So much insecurity...
    first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. --Mahatma Ghandi

Re: Pashto Radio station Mashaal closed by Pak authorities

Originally posted by Malakand View Post
    Pakistan closes U.S.-funded radio station, citing 'hostile' agenda - LA Times

This is another stupid desperate step taken by Pak after trying to create fence between Pakhtun Nation. Radio Mashaal is nothing but to provide upto date information and entertainment to the poor Pakhtuns of FATA. There was no need to close this station. These authorities need to wear Amulets(Tawiz) so they don't get scared by small little things like babies. So much insecurity...
    Are you working for American Blackwater or Indian Taliban (TTP)?

Americans created all the mess in this region, and now they are funding propaganda networks in Pakistan also against the state. Pakistani authorities did the right thing by closing this radio, that's why the Trump-Monkey is annoyed as Pakistan is not an easy prey.

Comment

^^ Yes he is!!!! apparently he loves pakhtuns and hate Indians but chose Gandhi...

to me he just hate Indians or Pakistanies who are muslim...if one is not muslim and even if doesnt pay him...still gonna lick his shoes
      For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
        ^^ Yes he is!!!! apparently he loves pakhtuns and hate Indians but chose Gandhi...

to me he just hate Indians or Pakistanies who are muslim...if one is not muslim and even if doesnt pay him...still gonna lick his shoes
        Where did I say that I hate Indians? I was just trying to remind you of indian roots that you hate so much, you people are self hating Indians!
        first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. --Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Malakand View Post
          Where did I say that I hate Indians? I was just trying to remind you of indian roots that you hate so much, you people are self hating Indians!
          Alright, you don't hate Indian genes, but you are proud of Pakhtun genes/roots/seeds/ethnicity, however you are willing to lick the American Bottom, why? Because it is white? It's skin is ugly, ain't it?

Comment

Trump stops aid for Pakistan

Pakistan stops US aided radio channel

What's wrong in that? I think Pakistan should stop every US funded project as they have a right to respond to US threats. No?

#confused #tit4tat
            My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
            "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Working...
            X