• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Public's reacting to the shooting at the 91 concert

Portrait of a mass killer: The details don't add up

Here are some of the comments people left on this news story:

(Independent1 37 minutes ago

No history of mental illness. Not political. Doesn't belong to hate groups. A multimillionaire with no stress in life about money. No social media comments forewarning this. Every friend who was interviewed about him says he was a great guy. No military background that would cause PTSD. No anger issues. No religious background. It makes a proposition like demonic possession less crazy sounding.)

(Observer 35 minutes ago

No one yet knows the motive. But consider this: If one wanted to take out a large number of people who are probably conservatives, Republicans and/or Trump supporters, what better an audience to target than a country music crowd? Remember what happened to the Congressmen playing baseball?)

(Kelley 41 minutes ago

I understand what his brother is saying but frankly... he (brother) also said he owned "a couple of guns" and had never drawn them. Clearly he'd been stockpiling weapons. Depending on news source... 30-35. And honestly, he fired on people almost like a sniper. (Someone who hasn't fired a gun wouldn't be able to do that). He apparently had tripods and various and assorted either automatic weapons or converted semi automatic guns. And a TON of ammunition. And a hunting license in Alaska. So- which is it? He can shoot or he can't? His house was normal or was filled with munitions? You'll forgive me if it turns out he was also a political or religious nutbar of some stripe, or had a mental illness, or a racist or some other madness. Regardless- he's a terrorist. Period.)

(Single Guy 31 minutes ago

Well, as a white guy I have got to agree with some of the comments from other boards. If he was Muslim we would stereo type, If he was black we would stereo type but if he is white automatically we assume mental illness. I don't see mental illness here. I see perfectly sane evil. No mental illness and until other facts surface I see him as a Mfr with no agenda and just an ax to grind against other people. AKA an evil murdering hater of people.)

(Morgan 33 minutes ago

Actually one aspect does stand out. Political. In that photo above you have the woman standing next to him blurred out. Marilou Danley. A couple of things are interesting about her. She was once married--until a year and half ago--to Geary Danley. Who is a rabid anti-Trump activist. Ms. Danley began staying with Paddock in January of this year--and now he commits mass murder. Is it possible that Paddock and Danley both share a hatred for Donald Trump and his supporters--and that this explains why Paddock meticulously planned out shooting into a crowd of country music fans? Fans who--as one fired CBS vice President said yesterday--"typically vote for Trump"? Was leaving the country a sign that she knew what was about to happen and left town to avoid being connected to the events? The choice of victims--and clearly Paddock was quite deliberative in his selection of these particular victims--and the political affiliations of this woman could have a tremendous bearing on Paddock's motivations for the attack. In all likelihood a political attack.)

(Wincatz 6 hours ago

Happy to report: CBS FIRED Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's vice president and senior counsel who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because they were 'probably Republicans')

(Science! 4 hours ago

The party of the south, has always been the party of violence, hate, sexism, etc. It all started when these confederate traitors killed Lincoln in an attempt to destroy the union. Yet, republicans claim to be "the party of Lincoln". Now that is powerful stupid folks! Oh, and not to mention, the "clan" was also created in the south, by veteran confederate soldiers. The south has never changed!)

(Robert 42 minutes ago

It doesn't add up because he was probably already dead before the shootings even began. The Left is coming. The Globalists are backed against the wall. The lost the election. Hillary was supposed to win. She was going to flood the court with lib judges, 2A would be revoked, economic crisis and the global takeover could begin. It's going the other way. Brexit, Catalonia wants out, the EU is in trouble as nationalism spreads. They have plotted this for a CENTURY and the time is now. You think they are going to give up now and wait another 50-100 years? HELL no. Laugh at me all you want, but you watch how they spin this incredible tale, and look for much more violence in October through the holidays.

(Ray 29 minutes ago

This is a HUGE false flag. Targeting the very people they are trying to 'convince' to give the 2nd. The fall guy didn't do any of this, a team did this. These guys operating out of secret bases, Denver and Las Vegas are crawling with these false flag teams. Don't believe any of it, look at the AGENDA!!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portrait-...231217887.html
    Last edited by Obama; Oct 2, 2017, 09:16 PM.
    We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Re: American Public's reacting to the shooting at the 91 concert

Click image for larger version

Name:	color chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	15006392

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]72108[/ATTACH]
      But how does this horrendous act add up to your theory of "Western Empathy"

any comments?

Comment

some more interesting comments:

(Victor 5 hours ago

That's not the largest massacre in America history, stop lying. Read a real history book, not America fake books and you'll see about Black Wall street as well as Rosewood and others massacres against blacks by whites and not to mention what they did to native Americans. But that don't count because they were not white, that's the America I know.)

(Antichrist is Caucasian 42 minutes ago

My white race certainly is an unbelievably extreme and extraordinarily special race. My race has produced Einsteins and Jeffersons and Planks and Di Vincis and Newtons and Tchaikovskys and Stalins and Michelangelos and Lincolns and Copernicuses and Beethovens and Hitlers and Lennons and Hannibals. We are capable of many unbelievable things not even imagined by other races in their civilizations. We have now the name Paddock to add to our pantheon: an extreme not duplicated by even the most gruesome Muslim terrorist. We cannot help but be the race that produces the Antichrist.)

(Ovie 1 hour ago

He was a hard core Antifa member, him and his Asian girl friend were up at a anti Trump rally only weeks before in Reno NV. I seen that video earlier today and I'm 100% positive it was him. This man had outside assistance in this operation, fully automatic firearms are vary hard to come by and require an extensive FBI background check which would surly had set off alarm bells with his and his family's background irregularities. He had to have a lot of bullets, plus a lot of magazines up in those two rooms because there were not many pauses between firings, just enough too change clips. Hotel security cameras should have footage on him going back and forth between his car and room hauling up all those weapons. This is a true conspiracy and the Antifa/George Soros organization is 100% behind it.)

(tracy 25 minutes ago

I know his motive plain and simple. Let's take a step back and analyze his background. No history of mental illness. Not political. Doesn't belong to hate groups. A multimillionaire with no stress in life about money, but a key note was he was a high stacks gambler. As an ex-gambler i can tell you what we chase and it's not money, its the rush of winning or scientifically put the adrenal rush. He's 64 the rush is no longer there. Sadly (i totally don't agree with what he did, but from a physiology point of view standing back) as an older man he's went through every rush he could, gambling didn't satisfy his need to get that rush anymore. So for whatever reason, whether it was a bucket list thing or whatever, he wanted that last great rush... and sadly what would that be. Making a last stand firing high powered weapons into a crowd, knowing you are causing mayham and knowing at any time the police are braking down your door. On a side note i want those that read this to know i absolutely condemn this heinous crime. Sadly tho i know the human mind......May the victims and their families get peace at some point realizing that they were not targeted because of them but because one sad man's addiction.)
        Last edited by Obama; Oct 2, 2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          But how does this horrendous act add up to your theory of "Western Empathy"

any comments?
          The way it adds up is that he is not being hailed as a hero or being portrayed as a martyr. Millions supported Qadri and killers of Mashal.

Comment

The way it adds up is that he is not being hailed as a hero or being portrayed as a martyr. Millions supported Qadri and killers of Mashal.
            Right I give you that!

but there is a lot more behind the scenes actors and planners and whole Institutions that carryout with meticulous planning mass killings in the "Western Empathy Zone" than in the third World!

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Right I give you that!

but there is a lot more behind the scenes actors and planners and whole Institutions that carryout with meticulous planning mass killings in the "Western Empathy Zone" than in the third World!
              We had this poster starting a fitna thread against the Shias here just the other day and seemed to justify their genocide. Most posters here are more cultured and educated compared to an average person back home. If this is the mentality that we have than we can hardly blame anyone but ourselves for the bloodshed.

Comment

So here is another example of western empathy for you, I saw a thread here where tis guy wants to divorce his wife as she cant keep the house clean whie tending to babies and cant cook fresh rotis and here ahusband took a bullet for his wife...that is real love, I am sure the husband drank didn't eat zabeeha etc.
                A registered nurse from Tennessee who died shielding his wife, a doctor, from gunfire. The only son of a Canadian couple who is now left childless. A California middle school special education teacher engaged to be married.
                All were among the at least 59 people killed in the mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas.

Comment

Why is he not being called a terrorist, he is being called demented and why are not all christian apologising for what he did. Western hypocrisy at its best. All the worst massacres in US have been carried out by white "Demented" guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan View Post
                    Why is he not being called a terrorist, he is being called demented and why are not all christian apologising for what he did. Western hypocrisy at its best. All the worst massacres in US have been carried out by white "Demented" guys.
                    Most terrorists are part of an ideology and a movement that is actively or quietly supported by 10s to 100s of millions of people. If the guy was influenced by supremacist or political views then there was a greater likelihood of being classified as a terrorist. He wasnt there to promote his religious totalitarianism. Many white people don't identify with any religion so we dont even know if he subscribed to Christianity.

We just had a Somali refugee try to kill people here and he was in possesion of an ISIS flag and he was rightfully classified as a terrorist.

Comment

Most terrorists are part of an ideology and a movement that is actively or quietly supported by 10s to 100s of millions of people. If the guy was influenced by supremacist or political views then there was a greater likelihood of being classified as a terrorist. He wasnt there to promote his religious totalitarianism. Many white people don't identify with any religion so we dont even know if he subscribed to Christianity.

We just had a Somali refugee try to kill people here and he was in possesion of an ISIS flag and he was rightfully classified as a terrorist.
                      The definition of a terrorist according to me is one who spreads terror. Why was this not a terrorist event. Trying to justify white guys terrorism as demented is not going to work. It is clear if a white guy creates mayhem it is demented and evil and no one should apologise. If a muslim does this it is a terrorist act and the whole muslim world should do more and apologise. Get a life.

Imagine if this was done by a muslim by now hundreds of innocents in Iraq, afhghanistan and Syria would have been bombed.

Comment

The definition of a terrorist according to me is one who spreads terror. Why was this not a terrorist event. Trying to justify white guys terrorism as demented is not going to work. It is clear if a white guy creates mayhem it is demented and evil and no one should apologise. If a muslim does this it is a terrorist act and the whole muslim world should do more and apologise. Get a life.

Imagine if this was done by a muslim by now hundreds of innocents in Iraq, afhghanistan and Syria would have been bombed.
                        This muslim boy killed people in Germany and the motive was not to promote an agenda so he was not classified as a terrorist.The definition I read has to have a motive to promote a cause If the ideological masterminds and encouragers and enablers are located outside the country they are committing an act of war and neutralising them is justified IMO. The guy who killed worshippers in church was classified as terrorist and guys planning attacks on muslims were charged as terrorists.

Comment

While some Muslims are busy trying to protect their white terrorists here is one post from facebook by one Colin Turner:

Colin Turner8 hrs

I THINK THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND OVERTLY POLITICAL POST i'VE MADE IN FOUR YEARS OF FACEBOOK, and I promise that I'll try not make another one. But will all white non-Muslims please try to find out why people from their community feel that they have to terrorise innocents by shooting at them from high buildings? Is it something in your culture that's wrong? Is it a white thing? is it your religion that's the problem? A Christian issue, perhaps? And why are the leaders of the white community not speaking out against this?

Comment

While some Muslims are busy trying to protect their white terrorists here is one post from facebook by one Colin Turner:

Colin Turner8 hrs

I THINK THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND OVERTLY POLITICAL POST i'VE MADE IN FOUR YEARS OF FACEBOOK, and I promise that I'll try not make another one. But will all white non-Muslims please try to find out why people from their community feel that they have to terrorise innocents by shooting at them from high buildings? Is it something in your culture that's wrong? Is it a white thing? is it your religion that's the problem? A Christian issue, perhaps? And why are the leaders of the white community not speaking out against this?

So I had been a members of Madrassas, went to masjids went to Tablighis and came across a lot of hate being spread against the Kuffars, Yahuds, Nasaras, Qadianis, Shias, Ismailis etc, there were prayers for destruction of the west, yahuds, Shias etc so the religious leaders are actively promoting violence on people who don't subscribe to their views and many here feel that 100s of millions maybe not actively participating but still are enablers and silent supporters and they lend ideological support. This is evidenced by support of the likes of Qadri etc. Also we have a history of showing our disapproval very violently and very loudly, as in case of the atrocious cartoons etc so when we stand quiet on terrorism we seem to show support for extremists. White people are standing against the Nazis everyday, they fill streets, cities and physically take on Nazis. Where is a million man march against killers of Mashals or beheaded Shia women. Most will use the Vegas incidence to justify their conspicuous silence against terrorism. He was a one man perpetrator and is now dead with noone following any ideology of his. Religious totalitarian philosophy is promoted by millions.

Yes!! also with Dianne, I used to go to church also and never heard them preaching hate, if churches preach destruction and violence against non Christians then for sure the public will need to oppose
                            it.

Let us all fear the day when the goras stop actively opposing the Nazis and give cop out excuses for their lack of protest and opposition the way we do.
                            Last edited by Bobby1; Oct 3, 2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I spoke too soon about no one touting "Paddock's accomplishment" Bobby1 here we have a White Supremacist American listing the shooter of Las Vegas among the Elite Superstars of western culture!

(Antichrist is Caucasian 42 minutes ago

My white race certainly is an unbelievably extreme and extraordinarily special race. My race has produced Einsteins and Jeffersons and Planks and Di Vincis and Newtons and Tchaikovskys and Stalins and Michelangelos and Lincolns and Copernicuses and Beethovens and Hitlers and Lennons and Hannibals. We are capable of many unbelievable things not even imagined by other races in their civilizations.
                              We have now the name Paddock to add to our pantheon: an extreme not duplicated by even the most gruesome Muslim terrorist. We cannot help but be the race that produces the Antichrist.)

I am sure there are more who think he did right in killing Trump Supporters, one high official lost is Job saying that!

Comment

Working...
                              X