No announcement yet.

Musharraf accuses Zardari of involvement in murders of Murtaza, Benazir Bhutto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the bombshell from former dictator and president of Pakistan. What he says can be one option. If he thought so why did he not arrest Zardari in dual murder cases of Murtaza and BB? Why he failed to get postmortem of dead of body of BB? Why he sought permission from Zardari to do so?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1359123/mu...benazir-bhutto

Former president Pervez Musharraf on Thursday directly accused PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari of being complicit in Benazir Bhutto's assassination, reasoning he had "the most to gain from [it]", in a bombshell statement posted to his party's social media page.

"Asif Ali Zardari is responsible for the Bhutto family's demise. He was involved in the deaths of Benazir and Murtaza Bhutto," Musharraf said in a video posted to his official Facebook page.

The retired general said he was speaking out because he "could not tolerate" the fact that Zardari had recently directly accused him of being responsible for the murder.

Saying that he wanted to directly address the three Bhutto-Zardari children, the Bhutto family and the people of Sindh, Musharraf argued: "Every time there is a murder, the first thing that needs to be seen is who has the most to gain from the death. In this case, I had everything to lose as I was in power and the murder put my government in a difficult situation," he said.

"There was just one person who had everything to gain from Benazir's assassination, and that was Asif Ali Zardari," he continued, proceeding into what he termed as his 'analysis' of the case.

"Zardari was in power for five years: why did he not look into the case? Why was the investigation not active? [That is] because he was involved in Benazir's murder."

Going further, Musharraf said: "The evidence is clear that Baitullah Mehsud and his people were involved in the murder; but who had asked them to target Benazir Bhutto? It could not have been me — the group hated me, and the feeling was mutual."

"It is a known fact that I wanted Mehsud dead — so did the Government of Pakistan — after his group had attempted to kill me," Musharraf revealed.

"Zardari, on the other hand, had a great relationship with former Afghan president Hamid Karzai — a link he could have used to influence Mehsud and his people," he said.

"The charge they are levying against me is that I did not provide Benazir adequate security — [but that is] something I was not responsible for. The only question I have is, who took the decision to create a hatch in the roof of a bullet and bomb proof car?"

"The other thing is, Benazir had a heavy security detail. She had already addressed the public gathering and gotten into the car unharmed, before someone called her incessantly and got her to wave to the people out of the hatch. Her phone was not found for over two years after the assassination attempt," he alleged.

"We have to look at the circumstances and assess the situation. The next question is, who was in the car with her when Benazir died? Naheed Khan, her [Naheed's] husband, Makhdoom Amin Faheem and Khalid Shehenshah — Zardari's old jail buddy — were all in the car, but the court never even summoned these people to record their statements during the proceedings" he complained.

"Shehenshah was made the close-in security in-charge for Benazir. My question is why? What experience did he have in the field? What is even more suspicious is that he was also murdered under mysterious circumstances soon after Benazir's death," Musharraf said.

"What is even more strange is that the man who murdered Shehenshah was also killed. Who is capable of all this, one should ask. The answer is Asif Ali Zardari," he said, adding that all these questions raise suspicions regarding the case.

The Lahore High Court’s (LHC) Rawalpindi bench had earlier the same day ordered that the record in the Benazir Bhutto murder case be provided to the court by the end of November.

The order was issued after the LHC approved Zardari's three appeals against a verdict given by an Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) in the Benazir Bhutto murder case in August.

The LHC bench will start proceedings regarding the appeals from November 27.

Zardari had challenged the ATC's Aug 31 verdict on September 18 to seek the death penalty for Musharraf and two senior police officers who were sentenced by the ATC to 17 years in prison in connection with Bhutto’s murder.

According to the appeal, “retired General Pervez Musharraf, Saud Aziz and Khurram Shehzad cannot escape the gallows”.

It cites the testimony of US lobbyist Mark Siegel who said that Gen Musharraf did not want Benazir to return to the country before the 2008 general elections and had threatened her with dire consequences.

“Even Saud Aziz and Khurram Shehzad were privy to the conspiracy to eliminate Benazir Bhutto,” the appeal alleged.

The ATC judge, the appeal maintained, ignored strong evidence against the accused and wrongly gave them the benefit of doubt.

Re: Musharraf accuses Zardari of involvement in murders of Murtaza, Benazir Bhutto

Valid Qs raised by Musharraf

Comment

Re: Musharraf accuses Zardari of involvement in murders of Murtaza, Benazir Bhutto

For bb killing not sure but for muratza killing I think most the ppl don't have any doubt abt it that Zardari is behind it. BB also got to know but remained silent.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAsif View Post
        The all points Mush raised , we already discussed at
        http://gupshup.org/gs/pakistan-and-w...bb-murder.html except the addition of blame of link of Hamid Karzai
        The traitor talked about a phone call to Benazir , Benazir was not using any satellite device , was on a local mobile network & it is more than 100 % sure that our agencies must be taping her telephone . It is also very important to understand that all calls from any GSM phone are very easily can listened by our agencies and presence of the device is not a need for that , So this call story is just fake .

Now come to the other point , vehicle the Toyota Land cruiser , I have told here already in the above mentioned thread that this vehicle & truck used on 18 October 2007 on Karsaz attack were given/gifted by Malik Riaz . Malik Riaz was never close to AAZ in BB's life . And the place at the roof from where Shaheed Benazir Bhutto came out is normally found in all this sort of bullet proof vehicles and was not prepared especially . This is just nonsense .

About murder of Murtaza Bhutto Shaheed , Asif Ali Zardari was in jail for long , many years and Mush was a dictator so having all sources to punish AAZ for this but he couldn't so ,now blaming is just barking .

Agencies & Taliban were in close links since Zia era and Mush as general & army chief was a part of those , Baitullah Mahsood was killed by US on special request of Mush after assassination of BB , so this all claim from Mush is just a lie .

I never heard abut link between Asif Ali Zardari and Hamid Karzai (before attack on BB) earlier , If some one else than Mush knew about this please tell us .

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
          For bb killing not sure but for muratza killing I think most the ppl don't have any doubt abt it that Zardari is behind it. BB also got to know but remained silent.
          When killings in Pakistan are not solved it is 100% establishment. Since Mush was head of establishment during BB's killing, he is responsible for this cold blooded murder. As regard to Murtaza, again, he was killed by establishment as he was very vocal and bitter against it because the way his father ZAB was kicked out from pmship and later killed by mardood Zia-ul-Haq. jo baad mein khud jahanum raseed hogaya. Murtaza was harmless person only delivered firebrand speeches. That's it. Both killings were purely 'gunah-e-belazzat. This is Quaid's Pakistan where leaders from Sindh only are killed. Look at Punajbi Sharif bratheran, how they insulted army and SC. Nothing happened. They ran away with billions of dollars wealth stolen from Pakistan without any harm by Punjabi establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAsif View Post
            How are they valid? He was president of Pakistan then, why did he not arrest the so called killer Zardari? It looks that this coward tin commando is only reflecting his responsibility to some one who he had issued NRO.
            Last edited by Sachaydino; Sep 22, 2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Put this on Nawaz sharif and have him prove he did not do it while we are at it. Every one will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
                Here comes the bombshell from former dictator and president of Pakistan. What he says can be one option. If he thought so why did he not arrest Zardari in dual murder cases of Murtaza and BB? Why he failed to get postmortem of dead of body of BB? Why he sought permission from Zardari to do so?
                https://www.dawn.com/news/1359123/mu...benazir-bhutto
                In this video Mush says only "ho sakta hay "

Comment

Probably Musharraf needs another 9 years to review the two murders and do anything possible that he couldnt get "time" for
                  Attitude is more important than facts.
                  "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhry sahab View Post
                    Put this on Nawaz sharif and have him prove he did not do it while we are at it. Every one will be happy
                    Ohhh , You brought the reason in the lime light

If you have read the thread
                    http://gupshup.org/gs/pakistan-and-w...bb-murder.html
                    It starts with involvement of Nawaz Shareef and during its 30 pages I am focused that attack on rally of Nawaz Shareef at Karal chowk was the main reason of success of killers to attack Benazir , In this attack on N$ rally , many PML N workers were also killed but that was never probed properly even by than Punjab government of PML N soon after that .

Comment

least concerned what a bhagora have to say...

( shall have same opinion of NS if he did not come back & fought his cases in NAB)
                      For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
                        least concerned what a bhagora have to say...

( shall have same opinion of NS if he did not come back & fought his cases in NAB)

Most probably they will not return. Ishaq Dollar is also on the run. NAB is after him. Soon another two references (Hudebia and Model Town Killings) will be opened which will entangle Khadim-e-ala and his son. Only Bhuttos went through persecutions and killings the real political people from Sindh. They never ran away like your coward leaders. Soon I can see falling a part of PML(N) due to very reason.

I prefer JIT who investigated Panama leaks of NS should also investigate the serious allegations leveled by tin commando against Zardari which also include Mush in the investigations.
                        Last edited by Sachaydino; Sep 22, 2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                          In this video Mush says only "ho sakta hay "
                          Paki media has ignored these three words. Have you seen 'banadar tamasha' in third class bikau paki media? Listen to this one bs @sshole what he is saying. aaisay [email protected]@mi aor jhoothay paki media mein baray parhay hain.

Comment

Pakistani media & Pakistani courts are normally puppets of 12 pass intellectuals .
                            And 12 pass is always aqal say paidal .

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                              Pakistani media & Pakistani courts are normally puppets of 12 pass intellectuals .
                              And 12 pass is always aqal say paidal .
                              magar oopar wala [email protected]@mi to doctor hay ya shayad kartoosi doctor hay. I have been continuously watching his program and I think he is a mental case. The way he talks about different people, he pretends to be COAS of bikau media. is [email protected]@mi ko jooth par jhooth aor bakwaas karnay par koi nahin thokta.

Comment

Working...
                              X