• Time
  • Show
Clear All

عمران خان بدکار ہے، عائشہ گلالئی

She will address a press conference tomorrow for further details
    مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Re: عمران خان بدکار ہے، عائشہ گلالئی

Anwar Pasha's version by Ayesha Gullali
    For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Really a very stupid press conference. She received bad msgs from ik 4 years ago. Laikin izzat ka khayal ab aya mohtarma ko.

Comment

^^ Sexual harrassment is never reported first time. This is a known fact my friend. If she is lying it will come out but its time that the guy who has a [email protected] child, who is known play boy, a know addict is put on spot. Subpeona cell phones, lets see entire history and get to the bottom of this. Also know its only 4 days since NS is gone, party is just starting. This is an all out war now.

Comment

bhai . i m not questioning or doubting that IK has not sent msgs to this lady ... but look she was enjoying these msgs for 4 years as a tabarruk of his leader . All of a sudden her pathan ghairat that was sleeping for long awake all of a sudden.
          Same as i feel the SC verdict stupid , I feel same for these allegations too...

It is a prven fact that IK has playboy life style but the ppl opted to be with him for long and remained with him for long .... now if they leave parties clearly shows reason is something else most probably the seat in next election... This lady refused to leave parliament seat of PTI even after this press conference ... what a joke

Comment

I wouldn't call it enjoying messages. I have been to many Sexual harassment prevention training at several of my firms. One common theme across has been that sexual harassment is both a trait and trend and even for most powerful like Megyn Kelly (Former Fox news host) it took a long time to come out. I dont know why but this is a known fact and all the training that are developed for managers to prevent this are taught to empower women to come out on these issues. Saying she was ENJOYING them is i think not right, at worse we should not use any verb with her accusations. These are serious.

Comment

عمران خان بدکار ہے

Evidence
              Click image for larger version

Name:	tyrian birthday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	15006105
              یہ معصوم بچی ٹیریان وہائٹ جواپنے بدکارباپ کےہوتے ہوئے اسکی تصویرکےساتھ سالگرہ مناتی رہی اسکوانصاف نہ دینےوالےباپ نے اپنی ٹھگ پارٹی کانام تحریک انصاف رکھا

Comment

Reaction of PTI over Ayesha Gulalai was amazing
                Naeem ul Haq said , She asked Imran Khan to marry her , When Imran denied she did this all
                Pervez Khatak said that she asked for NA-1 Peshawar ticket , when she was denied , she did this all
                Shirin Mazari was telling some other story
                More amazing was Super & permanent Lota Fawad Ch , the PTI spokesman , He said that it is a PML N drama ,She is paid
                Someone other was telling a story that she is with some relation to Ameer Muqam

Comment

LOL. A new slut on the block. 4 saal baad khayal aya inko.

I like the PML (N) group's policy of only engaging with tawaif's. At least their kept tawaif's have the honor code and decency to hold their peace after their Punjabi master's visits.

Comment

Pakistani politics... never gets boring or stagnant
                    Attitude is more important than facts.
                    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post

I like the PML (N) group's policy of only engaging with tawaif's. At least their kept tawaif's have the honor code and decency to hold their peace after their Punjabi master's visits.
                      Yes , We shouldn't adopt the way of male prostitute (Playboy)

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post

please name other Tawaifs in PTI...
                        For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaudhry sahab View Post
                          I wouldn't call it enjoying messages. I have been to many Sexual harassment prevention training at several of my firms. One common theme across has been that sexual harassment is both a trait and trend and even for most powerful like Megyn Kelly (Former Fox news host) it took a long time to come out. I dont know why but this is a known fact and all the training that are developed for managers to prevent this are taught to empower women to come out on these issues. Saying she was ENJOYING them is i think not right, at worse we should not use any verb with her accusations. These are serious.
                          I didt meant enjoying in that manner. And i also agree about female coming in front against sexual harrassement after long time . But here in this case the timing is critical. Also this lady saying I am a pathan and I havae ghairat. If some one has been listening to bad words for long but with holding it due to other politicial gains than it is their choice and they are responsible for all the losses. IT is a give and take.
                          I have seen some therky bosses in some MNCs . The women working under them , if not under financial threat will leave . But I have seen some other type of women as well who use being woman to climb corporate ladder. I am against these type of women. Who first use it to go high , but if fail start using the feminist card.

Comment

Dirty dirtier dirtiest.... more words after dirtiest should be invented for paki politics.

But how can we know those messages really can be catagorized as sexual harrassment? Why cant the public read those messages? If they really are as claimed by Ms. Gulaili then maybe she should file a sexual harrassment complaint in the court??

But knowing the great nobel justice system of Pakistan, one spending the biggest money gets to win. Incase both parties spend equal amounts, it is tied.

So advising her to seek help through court is a foolish idea I know.

But I really would hope that nL should focus completely on working for the country. Opponents playing foul will get the taste of their own medicine from nature. Why waste energy, time, resources on useless issues?

If that claim is true then she should get justice but if someone is behind starting this new dirty drama then they should avoid. Dirty politics is not what Pakistan needs.
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4CadTJ6WCkBUESWotzlwg
                            https://www.instagram.com/mystiquepkofficial/

Comment

^^^ Rest my case well said.

Comment

Working...
                              X