Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why PML(N) leaders who are on key posts in Pakistan have kept Work Permits (Iqama)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why PML(N) leaders who are on key posts in Pakistan have kept Work Permits (Iqama)?

According to Ch Shujaat, they have work permits to work as chaukidar, khakrob etc in UAE or KSA? Can I apply Kh. Aasif's words to himself "Kuch sharam hoti hay kuch haya hoti hay" Ya Pakistan in ke baap ki jaagir hay? Why they are roaming openly? Why not police arrest them and put them behind the bars? This is not only open fraud but defaming the country at same time. When I was Kid I read story 'andher nagri chopat raja'. Pakistan seems to be worst than andher nagri of that story.

Re: Why PML(N) leaders who are on key posts in Pakistan have kept Work Permits (Iqama

^^ Chaudhry Shujaat is a finished dead beat and it doesnt matter what he says or thinks. He is less than nothing piece of $hit that has been something.

Comment

Re: Why PML(N) leaders who are on key posts in Pakistan have kept Work Permits (Iqama

When asked about NAwaz Sharif's iqama, the attorney general (or rather servant general) amazingly said that there is no 'clear' order against it in the constitution. However, there is a constitutional clause which was quoted by some lawyer in a talk show recently, that forbids outside employment by public office holders.....and I would reckon overseas employment would be an even bigger issue, since as ministers, these guys have public policy in their hands,and are in decision making positions.

No wonder why Prince Waleed bin Talal of Saudi said that 'Nawaz Sharif is our guy in Pakistan'.
      The Thread Killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
        According to Ch Shujaat, they have work permits to work as chaukidar, khakrob etc in UAE or KSA? Can I apply Kh. Aasif's words to himself "Kuch sharam hoti hay kuch haya hoti hay" Ya Pakistan in ke baap ki jaagir hay? Why they are roaming openly? Why not police arrest them and put them behind the bars? This is not only open fraud but defaming the country at same time. When I was Kid I read story 'andher nagri chopat raja'. Pakistan seems to be worst than andher nagri of that story.
        ye khabar kyon nahi nazar aati?
        PPP leaders having work permits in Arab countries
        Turn the table...
        Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Originally posted by ajazali View Post
          I think they have given clarification about their Iqama. Iqama of Murad Ali Shah came out to be fictitious as he had proved in the media. No one has challenged that. However above fupps have not been clarified by PML(N) leaders. They are drawing salaries from both the sources. If they are lying, they should be thrown into jails without further delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post
            PPP kay bohat say leaders hian jin kay pass duabi kay aqamay hian... ab ko zaat ka chamar ho kar bhi supervisor ban sakta hia... aur koi na ho kar bhi chamar ban sakta hia.... hamain kia fikar honi chahiye iss baat par...

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
              PPP kay bohat say leaders hian jin kay pass duabi kay aqamay hian... ab ko zaat ka chamar ho kar bhi supervisor ban sakta hia... aur koi na ho kar bhi chamar ban sakta hia.... hamain kia fikar honi chahiye iss baat par...
              As i already said who so ever degraded and committed fraud, should go to jail without distinction. Pakistan ko inhon ne bhuhut zalil kya hay.

Comment

Working...
              X