Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Army / establishment was against PTI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why Army / establishment was against PTI

    So this is new revelation . Nazir naji , informing the world that before 2013 election , a meeting held between 5 persons about the role of PTI/Ik in next election.

    Sitting top official / nawaz and dar were against IK to be team up with. while Shbaz sharif and Ch. nisar were in full favour. Even planning to GIVE AWAY 50 + NA seats , senior minister ship in Fed govt and KPK CM ship..


    Mr. Naeem ul haq of PTI confirming the same ....

    Suprising , isnt it while we heard from media that Gen. Pasha was fully supporting IK.

    #2
    Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

    Please read the full article along with disclaimer, the article Naji reproduced was written as sarcastic one in 2013...the writer back then gave a disclaimer for that


    And if i've not heard wrong, Naeem UL Haq have taken back his statement and have called it personal opinion...



    Now coming down to hard facts, if 4 years down the road, this is what opposition have got.. then i pity them...and yes if this is the "newer" issue of PTI ( all though issue taken the dust, now blaming ex-army general and 4 countries) then they better do not try tp reinstate their ability to contest election 2018...
    Last edited by hanibal; Apr 4, 2017, 03:40 AM.
    For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

      They are not against PTI , PML N or PPP
      They don't like bloody civilians on more than a status of puppet or slave

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

        Ohh I read the disclaimer... I didnt read it completely. But I saw the show yesterday by Shahzeb where Mr Naeem ul haq bluntly saying , that this is not new , PTI knew it earlier as well.

        And today he took his bayan back.. I believe he need to be careful in future for his statements.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

          Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
          Ohh I read the disclaimer... I didnt read it completely. But I saw the show yesterday by Shahzeb where Mr Naeem ul haq bluntly saying , that this is not new , PTI knew it earlier as well.
          And today he took his bayan back.. I believe he need to be careful in future for his statements.
          And as usual PTI & Naeem are taking a U-Turn
          Naeem was true about that but Boot polish group has no courage to stand
          Nothing new , discussed much in
          http://gupshup.org/gs/pakistan-and-w...on-2013-a.html

          PTI distances itself from Naeemul Haque’s comments regarding Gen Kayani
          ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has distanced itself from…
          EN.DAILYPAKISTAN.COM.PK|BY HAMZA RAO
          تحریک انصاف کے ترجمان نعیم الحق نے پنے لیڈرعمران خان کی طرح حسب معمول یوٹرن لے لیا




          General Kiani Par Ilzaam Nahi Lagaya Khabar Ki Wazahat Mangi Hai Naeem Al Haq
          تحریک انصاف کے ترجمان نعیم الحق نے یوٹرن لے لیا،انہوں نے کہا کہ....
          URDU.GEO.TV


          Comment


            #6
            Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

            Now expect an excuse as PML N demanding

            جنرل کیانی کو متنازع بنانا افسوسناک ہے، مریم اورنگزیب
            وزیر مملکت برائے اطلاعات مریم اورنگزیب نے کہا ہے کہ نعیم الحق کا بیان غیر ذمے دارانہ ہے، جنرل کیانی کو متنازعہ بنانا افسوسناک ہے، معافی مانگیں ۔ مریم اورنگزیب کا...

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

              Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
              So this is new revelation . Nazir naji , informing the world that before 2013 election , a meeting held between 5 persons about the role of PTI/Ik in next election.

              Sitting top official / nawaz and dar were against IK to be team up with. while Shbaz sharif and Ch. nisar were in full favour. Even planning to GIVE AWAY 50 + NA seats , senior minister ship in Fed govt and KPK CM ship..


              Mr. Naeem ul haq of PTI confirming the same ....

              Suprising , isnt it while we heard from media that Gen. Pasha was fully supporting IK.
              Originally posted by hanibal View Post
              Please read the full article along with disclaimer, the article Naji reproduced was written as sarcastic one in 2013...the writer back then gave a disclaimer for that


              And if i've not heard wrong, Naeem UL Haq have taken back his statement and have called it personal opinion...



              Now coming down to hard facts, if 4 years down the road, this is what opposition have got.. then i pity them...and yes if this is the "newer" issue of PTI ( all though issue taken the dust, now blaming ex-army general and 4 countries) then they better do not try tp reinstate their ability to contest election 2018...
              The moment I read Army establishment against PTI... I knew what you are talking... The original article was not written by Nazir Naji... but copy and paste by Nazir Naji....

              Hanibal is right.... original author(Jafar Hussain) wrote that article in sarcastic way....

              Now... Naeem ul Haq are those kind of people jnihain apnay abby ka nahi pata... har fazool news ko PTI kay haq main istemal karna inki zimeedari hia.. chahy khabar sarcastic hi kion na ho... fazool ki tang arana aur bila wajah ki biyan bazi karna....

              ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ? ????? - ?? ??
              Last edited by mahool; Apr 4, 2017, 09:13 AM.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

                This one is like Express tribune story on April 1st that Islamabad airport will be renamed on Chinese President's name. And there were serious responses from politicians like IK and sheikh Rasheed even though the article ended up with a 'April fool' gif. And there were some very serious comments in the end too praising the high level Pak-China frandshap
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI






                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

                    Originally posted by desert bird View Post





                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Why Army / establishment was against PTI

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X