No announcement yet.

Ex-COAS Musharraf and Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex-COAS Musharraf and Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts

Anybody surprised here? Atleast I'm not.

Loot ke kha gae pura mulk. And still get annoyed when there are demands of their accountability.

Musharraf, Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts, claims UK journalist - The Express Tribune

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > PAKISTAN
    Musharraf, Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts, claims UK journalist

Musharraf, Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts, claims UK journalist

By News Desk
    Published: July 2, 2016

Ex-Army Chiefs General Pervez Musharraf and General Ashfaq Parvaiz Kiyani. PHOTO: REUTERS

In a startling revelation, London-based investigative journalist James D Crickton has claimed former army generals Pervez Musharraf and Ashfaq Parvez Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts.

In his blog on World Press Platform, Crickton said he came to know that the two former army chiefs have several million dollars stashed away in Swiss bank accounts while he was investigating into offshore accounts of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s family.

“I tumbled upon this information accidentally as I was trying to find out how and why Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, who hails from a rich business family, has allowed himself to be embroiled in the Panama Leaks controversy unearthed by intrepid international investigative journalists. The charge is that his family members had deposited money in shell companies located in Panama, and used that money to buy properties. It is also said that his daughter Maryam Nawaz owns properties in Peru and Singapore. Sharif critics have not proved thus far that these assets have been acquired with ill-gotten wealth,” he wrote.
    During the course of his investigations into Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s illegal accounts, Crickton claimed that former president Musharraf and former army chief Kayani are holding separate accounts in a Swiss bank, Julius Baer. The journalist quoted sources as saying that the account number of the two former Pakistani army chiefs are 3861337 and 583106.

Musharraf’s account, he claims, is maintained by the Star Trust Company. The former president’s account allegedly had several million dollars around the time he was briefly arrested in October 2013. However, presently the balance in the account is $2 million.

Kayani’s Swiss bank account is maintained by his brother’s UAE-based firm, J&B Construction Company. “The balance in the account is several million US dollars,” Crickton claimed, quoting highly-placed sources.

From January this year, General Kayani has been in the headlines because of his brother Kamran Kayani, who is also a retired army officer. The army has ordered a probe into allegations that Kamaran became “a millionaire and then a billionaire during the extended tenure of his brother” as chief of army staff.
    Crickton’s sources have identified the account numbers of the two generals. While Musharraf’s is given as 3861337, Kayani’s is said to have 583106 according to the London-based investigative journalist.

Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Re: Ex-COAS Musharraf and Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts

Rouge Army. Rogue Generals, lost every war, largest post world war 2 surrender in most humiliating manner, didnt know or were involved in hiding the Worlds most wanted in PMA but the worse thing to happen Pakistan are Politicians. A fascist army if you ask me that has created a class warfare with bloody civilians.

Comment

Re: Ex-COAS Musharraf and Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Loot ke kha gae pura mulk. And still get annoyed when there are demands of their accountability.

Musharraf, Kayani possess multi-million dollar Swiss bank accounts, claims UK journalist - The Express Tribune
      This is what happens when army is involved in politics of corruption. These should be arrested and tried in civilian courts. I am always right. Disband this army and create a new one less than 1/3rd of present strength 100% professional. I still remember when Mush booted illegally NS in 1999, his main reason was eradication of corruption. He himself was involved in corruption for the next 9 years of his misrule, looting the wealth of country which survives on foreign aids and loans.

Comment

Only $2 million for Mush?

There must be other accounts as well.

chaar paanch million tau NRO pe hi mil gai hon ge.

Comment

So is PPP and IK going to ask for the resignation from these generals???

Or that is a SIN? A sit-in in front of GHQ blocking traffic towards GHQ...
          For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
            So is PPP and IK going to ask for the resignation from these generals???
            Or that is a SIN? A sit-in in front of GHQ blocking traffic towards GHQ...
            Let's sing only
            ay watan ke sajeele jawano - ay watan ke sajeele jawano - Video Dailymotion
            otherwise

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
            Loot ke kha gae pura mulk. And still get annoyed when there are demands of their accountability
            Ex-Army Chiefs General Pervez Musharraf and General Ashfaq Parvaiz Kiyani. PHOTO: REUTERS
            Still getting pension , medical for whole family , whole life . allied facilities security and protocol .
            One is facing high treason trial but the other traitor is never asked for bigger crime of helping US attack on Pakistan, Abbotabad
            http://www.paklinks.com/gs/pakistan-...our-hersh.html
            Last edited by Anwer Pasha; Jul 2, 2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

2 million dollars in a swiss account? man.... musharraf fails to impress again :\ that is hide in your pillow kind of money, y u need swiss account?
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I think only Chak shehzad farm in Islo can hand musharraf a couple of million dollars. Any property agent can verify. Besides he has apartments in dubai and London. But yea the journalist needs to get the whole bank statement from the opening date so as to verify how much is moved here n there.

The funny part is that he once again is dreaming to come back to power. Those who always framed him as a true patriotic should know why he wants so.
                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

i'm very surprised...i considered Musharraf and Kiyani as honest people. well, i dunno if all the info coming out are true.
                  Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                  16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by KKF View Post
                    i'm very surprised...i considered Musharraf and Kiyani as honest people. well, i dunno if all the info coming out are true.
                    Sirjee , All were same but Kiyani broke all previous records , if you could know about his Australian investment , real figure is hidden ,

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                      Sirjee , All were same but Kiyani broke all previous records , if you could know about his Australian investment , real figure is hidden ,
                      Tu phir ho raha dharna in front of GHQ??? Or itni himat nahi in only bla bla leader of Pakistan main, and like IK he can only talk...
                      For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

Comment

Comment

Yeh to kuchh bhi naheen
                          Main source Ghost money from CIA + west and Narcotics money never discussed anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by desert bird View Post

pachi pai why NS the PM of Pakistan allowed Mush to run away from the country? Why Kyani is still out side of the jail? Is your PM is so weak that he can not do any thing? Both should have been arrested and put behind bars the moment their corruption was surfaced in media. They should have been tried in civilian courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                              Yeh to kuchh bhi naheen
                              Main source Ghost money from CIA + west and Narcotics money never discussed anywhere
                              Tu phir kub ho raha hay dharna in front of GHQ??? By the bla bla leader of Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                              X