Image may contain: 1 person
    دیکھنے مین خوبصورت
    طبیعت مین بڑا سادہ
    بھٹو تیرا شہزادہ
    بی بی تیرا شہزادہ❤
    پاکستان کی ایک ہی امید
    #شہزادہ_بلاول ❤️

Comment

^^^ He needs to improve his Urdu and learn to speak Sindhi. The fluency with which his grandfather spoke, he has 0% capability. The other draw back his corrupt father who sold Sindh's land to MR, the God has sent him as Iblis to Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      He has lost his mother but not afraid .
      Learn from him
      Bilawal vows to make example of Taliban
      Click image for larger version

Name:	bilawal hellow Pakistan.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	16627539 Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:49:19 PM
      Staff Report THATTA: PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has said that some people want to take Pakistan back to Stonge Age in the name of Islam. Addressing the closing ceremony of Sindh Festival in Thatta on Saturday, he said Taliban want so spread terror through their bloody campaign of violence. ?I will make an example out of them (Taliban) and won?t let the blood of martyrs go waste,? he said. Taliban should be scared of the moment when the nation gets united against them he said, adding if militants want to live in Pakistan, they will have to ahder to the law and constitution. ....
      اپنی ماں کی شہادت ، دشمنوں کی سفاکی ، اپنوں کی سازشیں کچھ اس نوجوان کو ڈرا نہیں سکا

From war against terrorism to war against Corona Virus
      One and Only

عوامی سطح پر وفاقی حکومت کو اکیلے تمام فیصلے کرنے کی کوشش پر تنقید کا نشانہ بنانے سے گریز کررہے ہیں، اس بات پر افسوس کا اظہار کرتے ہیں کہ وزیراعظم عمران خان قوم کی تاریخ میں آنے والے اس نازک وقت میں قیادت دکھانے میں ناکام ہیں
      دنیا نے جان لیا کہ پاکستان میں صرف ایک قومی رہنما ہے جو نہ صرف ملک کے مسائل سے آگاہ ہے بلکہ ان سے نمٹنے کی صلاحیت بھی رکھتا ہے جس کا ثبوت اس کے ویژن سے کرونا وائرس کا مقابلہ کرنے والی پیپلزپارٹی کی سندھ کی صوبائی حکومت نے دیا

The world has been changed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Such is the impact of the change that the new world order designed by the US after it was attacked on September 11, 2001, is beginning to collap…

About this website
      ASIATIMES.COM
      Some in Pakistan – but not the PM – showing leadership
      The world has been changed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Such is the impact of the change that the new world order designed by the US after it was attacked on September 11, 2001, is beginning to collap…

Comment

Chairman Bilawal Bhutto arrived in New York Monday to kickstart his seven-day trip to the US, which has triggered criticism from the PTI He is on a seven-day'private' tour of the US. Ever since PPP announced the visit, the government has criticized Bhutto

Bilawal Bhutto arrives in New York to kickstart seven-day US visit
        Bilawal Bhutto will not be travelling to Washington during his US visit, clarifies PPP top leader
        thenews.com.pk

Comment

Here shines BILAWAL
          FM Bilawal says Shehbaz Sharif-led govt "is very keen" to enhance ties with China in building CPEC.
          He emphasises that ties with Beijing are "cornerstone" of country’s foreign policy.
          CPEC has contributed immensely to economic cooperation between both countries, he adds.

GEO.TV
          Hard work key to unlocking true potential of Pak-China economic ties: FM Bilawal

پاکستان کے سنجیدہ محب وطن حلقے اور اقوام عالم کے لیڈران بلاول بھٹو کی کارکردگی پر توجہ دے رہے ہیں اور انہیں ہر جگہ پزیرائی مل رہی ہے
          امریکہ کے بعد چین کے کامیاب دورے نے چیرمین بلاول بھٹو کی اعلیٰ صلاحیتوں کو دنیا کے سامنے اجاگر کر دیا
          چائنا گلوبل ٹیلی وژن نیٹ ورک کو انٹرویو دیتے ہوئے چیرمین بلاول بھٹو زرداری کا کہنا تھا کہ پاکستان کی نئی حکومت، تمام سیاسی جماعتیں اور میری اپنی جماعت پاک چین تعلقات کو بہت اہمیت دیتی ہیں۔
          بیلٹ اینڈ روڈ انیشیٹو عالمی سطح پر بہت اقتصادی صلاحیت کا حامل ہے اور پاک چین اقتصادی راہداری (سی پیک) اسی منصوبے کے تحت ایک اہم تعاون کا پروگرام ہے
          وزیرخارجہ بلاول بھٹو نے کہا کہ سی پیک سے پاک چین اقتصادی تعاون میں بہت زیادہ اضافہ ہوا ہے، پاکستان کو سی پیک اقتصادی منصوبے پر بہت فخر ہے۔
          انہوں نے یہ بھی کہا کہ نئی پاکستانی حکومت سی پیک پر چین کے ساتھ تعاون بڑھانے کی خواہش مند ہے

Comment

What I am telling since years

Bilawal changed everything just in 6 months as FM Videos

Name:	dataurl833931.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	16706038
            PREVIEW

2:00
            U.S 'schools' Pak on relationship with India; Blinken asks ...
            YouTube · Hindustan Times
            2 minutes
            2 days ago

Name:	dataurl833935.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	16706039
            PREVIEW

45:49
            A Conversation With Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari of ...
            YouTube · Council on Foreign Relations
            45 minutes, 49 seconds
            6 days ago

Name:	dataurl833937.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	16706037
            PREVIEW

5:38
            WION's Anas Mallick spoke exclusively to Pakistan's Foreign .

Geo News English

The visit to the US was fruitful, Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto- said, adding that the purpose of the visit was to help the flood victims in Pakistan. â¦
            See more

“6 ماہ قبل کسی بھی ملک سے پاکستان کے تعلقات کا مقابلہ آج کے تعلقات سے کریں گے تو اس میں زمین آسمان کا فرق ہے،یہ ہماری وزرات خارجہ،ایمبیسیڈرزاور بیوروکریٹس کی محنت کے نتیجے میں ہم نے پاکستان کی عزت کو بحال کیا ہے۔”
            وزیرخارجہ و چیئرمین پی پی پی بلاول بھٹوزرداری
            =AZWki_ly8DOXPZDO1PWnhFniFlvT4tYErkquobEyjdaO8juxh dN2fnzzZGlyYV-d5vtLGyt7Cx_qywE6BeWz1c1fI11fyGohdmoSNFTMYIrDNI9Pm qiYZj3dHwOniHa8x7tAlmXJaIAENrikePm6_ZNxEiWZnW2DsoI w_hiiYNmUor75zL_4zhKGc2uFob7zUzAtbWWBWr-CBFbtt9tLDjK1&__tn__=EH-y-R]May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'News Today's Pakistan clearly different from what it was six months ago: Bilawal' Geo News English

Geo News English

Comment

Love Bilawal Bhutto , He is a real gentleman

He said
              Biggest fan moment of #UNGA . Was meeting
              @jacindaardern
              superwoman PM of New Zealand. After my mother the second head of government to give birth in office. She told me her daughter was born on the 21st of June, same as shaheed Benazir Bhutto!

یوزی لینڈکی وزیراعظم سے ملاقات کے موقع پر چیرمین بلاول بھٹو نے کہا کہ جیسنڈا آرڈرن سے ملاقات پسندیدہ ترین شخصیت سے ملنےکا لمحہ تھا، جیسنڈا آرڈرن نیوزی لینڈ کی سُپر ویمن ہیں۔
              جیسنڈا آرڈرن بینظیر بھٹوکے بعد دنیا کی دوسری خاتون ہیں جو وزارتِ عظمیٰ کے دوران ماں بنیں۔
              وزیر خارجہ کا کہنا تھا کہ جیسنڈا آرڈرن نے مجھے بتایا کہ ان کی بیٹی کی تاریخِ پیدائش بھی شہید بینظیر والی تاریخ پیدائش21 جون ہے
              جÛسÙÚا آرÚØ±Ù Ø³Û ÙÙاÙات پسÙدÛØ¯Û ØªØ±Û٠شخصÛت Ø³Û ÙÙÙÛکا ÙÙØ­Û ØªÚ¾Ø§: بÙاÙÙ
              URDU.GEO.TV
              جیسنڈا آرڈرن سے ملاقات پسندیدہ ترین شخصیت سے ملنےکا لمحہ تھا: بلاول
              جیسنڈا آرڈرن بینظیر بھٹوکے بعد دنیا کی دوسر خاتون ہیں جو وزارتِ عظمیٰ کے دوران ماں بنیں، بلاول بھٹو زرداری

Comment

For his age he should be very careful about his diet. His grandfather was smart and fit as foreign minister. He should at least look at his grandfather's pictures and trim his body accordingly

Comment

Love Bilawal Bhutto , He is a real gentleman
                  He didn't celebrated his birthday in view of flood/rain victims
                  His father is serious and his sister Bakhrawar born a baby but he didn't stayed at Pakistan , just one day after reaching from his US tour , he left for Germany .
                  Everyone is busy in war of chair but Bilawal is working for Pakistan and flood victims .
                  Pakistan's economy is almost out of great danger but he is not asking for any reward
                  Will someone like to discuss on this ?

Comment

I didn't realize this was an old thread. Anyway, it was bumped up at a good time. It's good Bilawal is putting himself out there and getting covered by international press. However, there are great dangers that lurk in Bilawal's future once Asif Zardari passes away. Asif Zardari's age may not be that much, but the years spent in jail and the torture on him has taken a toll on his body. After BB, had it not been for Asif Zardari and his deep relationships within PPP, PPP would have splintered into 100 pieces. I was not in Pakistan at the time of BB's death but the stories of violent protests I've heard are crazy. Not making a prediction, but expressing a fear ! I wonder what sort of deep connections does Bilawal has within PPP to keep party together during such a crisis ?

I think Bilawal needs to build such relationships within PPP. Politics has no heart as they say. Once Asif Zardari is gone, many voices from within PPP will raise, there could even be a Bhutto of some sort who might try to create a revolt to oust Bilawal.

Another threat to Bilawal himself would be some sort of assassination plan. From what I've heard Asif Zardari's security chief has a salary of 35 lakh Rupees per month and each gunman has a salary of 2.5 lakh per month. That is to deter attempts to bribe them as well as reflects upon the skills of the security team, but after Zardari how will the security of Bilawal be managed is a big question.

I like Bilawal and consider PPP an asset. But my likes or dislikes do not change the reality.

Comment

I am so happy and proud of Bilawal for how he responded to Indian harassment using terrorism as a pretext.

If 0.1% Pakistanis would respond like that, rest of Pakistanis will live in peace. I do so considering it as sadqa-e-jaria whenever anyone messes with me regarding terrorism.

Comment

Working...
                      X