The road to world war 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The road to world war 3

I've recently started following this youtube channel which offers alternative view points on current world conflicts. It backs all it's arguments with strong and compelling arguments. This video was made over a year ago and predicted the current events in Syria. Please also watch his latest video which i've posted in a separate thread:

Re: The road to world war 3

don't worry...it's NOT gonna happen because everyone now knows that means end of the world. we have come close to midnight on the nuclear clock so many times ... i think we are about 7 minutes away! 7 minutes is a long time in terms of the actual nuclear war to start.
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

^ did you even watch the video? the war has actually started

Comment

but the war is no longer like WW1 or WW2. now these are more covert operations and are done by proxy and using technologies such as drones. watch the other video i sent.

Comment

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

~ Albert Einstein ~

Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
          Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Originally posted by dooree View Post
            ^ did you even watch the video? the war has actually started
            no, i did NOT watch the video but these are usually doomsday scenarists. i seriously doubt the the world war III will commence so easily! it will take a lonnnnng time and most likely we'll NOT even be alive. i've been hearing this for years now.
            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I've been hearing about World War 3 for so long that I started it in my home last year.

Comment

Instead of jumping to conclusions about the contents, I would urge everyone to watch this video. It offers very compelling and intelligent arguments regarding the motives behind the attacks on iraq, afghanistan, libya, and most recently syria. It is a good introduction to the concept of the petrodollar which was created in the early 1970s through meetings between henry kissinger and the saudi royal family.

Please share your comments AFTER you watch the video. Would like to hear your view point

Comment

The video was too one sided and as a result a form of propaganda. If you're already anti American to begin with then videos like this will a great source of one sided information.
                  Although I agree that America does have its own agenda, leaders of all countries do. Its just that America has the power to push its agenda. The leaders of any other country would do the same had they had the power.

Comment

what is your view of the petrodollar hypothesis? I have a very neutral view point of the world and found it very compelling because nothing else seems to explain these senseless wars and the inconsistencies floating around, especially in light of the recent incidents around the world.

His hypothesis is supported by several books written on the subject including the book "Winning Modern Wars" by retired us general wesley clark. and the book petrodollar warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by dooree View Post
                      what is your view of the petrodollar hypothesis? I have a very neutral view point of the world and found it very compelling because nothing else seems to explain these senseless wars and the inconsistencies floating around, especially in light of the recent incidents around the world.

His hypothesis is supported by several books written on the subject including the book "Winning Modern Wars" by retired us general wesley clark. and the book petrodollar warfare.

senseless wars? do you want me to give you a lecture on how many senseless wars muslims fought when they were super power? from east to west muslims invaded lands, killed millions, forced minoritiee to live by islamic rules, asked them to pay jazya, looted money and natural resources......were those not sensless wars? what business mahmood ghaznavi had when he attacked india 27 times? the point is that every imperial power tries to protect its interest.....muslims did it more than anybody else..so why do they start yelling now that USA is trying to protect its national interests..

we need to be consistent...either declare mahmood ghaznavi, mughals, muhamd bin qasam, and ahmad shah abdali traitors and declare hindu rajas your heros who fought against these invaders.....change your missiles names from abdali and ghaznavi to some hindu raja who fought against them....or SHUT UP when USA attacks somewhere......hypocrisy is not a good practice!

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixdesi View Post
                        senseless wars? do you want me to give you a lecture on how many senseless wars muslims fought when they were super power? from east to west muslims invaded lands, killed millions, forced minoritiee to live by islamic rules, asked them to pay jazya, looted money and natural resources......were those not sensless wars? what business mahmood ghaznavi had when he attacked india 27 times? the point is that every imperial power tries to protect its interest.....muslims did it more than anybody else..so why do they start yelling now that USA is trying to protect its national interests..

we need to be consistent...either declare mahmood ghaznavi, mughals, muhamd bin qasam, and ahmad shah abdali traitors and declare hindu rajas your heros who fought against these invaders.....change your missiles names from abdali and ghaznavi to some hindu raja who fought against them....or SHUT UP when USA attacks somewhere......hypocrisy is not a good practice!
                        Changaiz Khan killed towns after towns, countries after countries.

or may be Iran should ACTUALLY start killing Israel, UK and other countries, so people like phoenixdesi will say "hey, they are being consistent, let them kill".
                        Last edited by Ali_Syed; Sep 6, 2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                          Changaiz Khan killed towns after towns, countries after countries, so Pakistan get up and start killing atleast people like phoenixdesi will remain shut up.

or may be Iran should ACTUALLY start killing Israel, UK and other countries, so people like phoenixdesi will say "hey, they are being consistent, let them kill".
                          captain jee kidhar kee kidhar mila rahay ho.....it is time for you to have your cup of tea!

all i am saying that super powers always engage in wars/invasions because they want more and more resources to sustain their imperial kingdoms......UK did that, USA is doing it...russia used to do it and muslims did it.....

no one is saying that it is a good practice...so do condemn it but at the same time try to understand that it is a worldwide phenomenon for centuries and there is no need to come up with gazallion conspiracy theories..... we did it and now others doing it.....

if muslims want to do something meaningful to stop USA from doing it, that would be to improve their scientific, educational and military profile, so that USA stay away from them...just like europe who developed its military might, educated itself with modern science and then kicked muslims butt

sick of muslims crying "foul foul" "time out time out time out"..........."mar gaya lut gaya barbad ho gaya", "USA wants to finish islam and muslims".....blah blah...were Vietnamese, koreans, Japanese, germans muslims? didnt USA attack them? imperial power will do whatever suits its national interests....and in support of that argument i gave examples of muslims...not to defend what USA does but to make a point that it is a historical phenomenon.

now i have question for you....as a native indian, how do you defend pakistan army naming one of its missile ghaznavi? plz enlighten me ....thx
                          Last edited by phoenixdesi; Sep 4, 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

A quote
                            " World War 3 might b started by somebody with a Nobel Peace Prize "
                            Shame Obama Shame !!!
                            My Attitude :
                            If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                            Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

I haven't watched the video but thoroughly enjoying the discussion here. Aalaa!
                              Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
                              Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
                              -Iqbal

Comment

Working...
                              X