Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Syrian war- what you aren't being told!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Syrian war- what you aren't being told!

The events unfolding the past few months were predicted more than a year ago by the alternative media down to the tiniest details including the use of Sarin gas as a reason for invading syria. High level events including the "Arab spring" were predicted years ago.

Below is a very good summary of the current syrian war backed by facts and proof. It's very well made and there is no denying the evidence that the syrian government did NOT use sarin gas against its citizens and it was in fact the rebels who did. Please watch the video below and share

Re: The Syrian was- what you aren't being told!

admin can you please correct my thread title type. It's "war" and not "was"

Comment

Re: The Syrian was- what you aren't being told!

An eye opener for all the militant supporters here. You have to be blind and deaf to not see the evidence shown here.

Comment

Re: The Syrian war- what you aren't being told!

Lolx, its nt a military war , its a media war !

And off course west has the power of english , so they using it !
        My Attitude :
        If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
        Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

What does a makrani have to do with the Syrian war? If you are truly makrani and/or baloch, then shouldn't you counsel your balochi "brothers" to not be like al-Qaeda militants and butcher pro-Pak balochis and "settlers" in the province or does the buck stop at Syria only?
          Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Originally posted by MAKRANI:9726605
            An eye opener for all the militant supporters here. You have to be blind and deaf to not see the evidence shown here.
            and people should take off their sectarian goggles....

Comment

Originally posted by dooree View Post
              The events unfolding the past few months were predicted more than a year ago by the alternative media down to the tiniest details including the use of Sarin gas as a reason for invading syria. High level events including the "Arab spring" were predicted years ago.

Below is a very good summary of the current syrian war backed by facts and proof. It's very well made and there is no denying the evidence that the syrian government did NOT use sarin gas against its citizens and it was in fact the rebels who did. Please watch the video below and share

well, I think its started years back in 70s That time THEY took top leaders of muslim countries, one got killed one got hanged one left the country after revulotion two survived was Qadafi and Eidi Ameen, Islamic Bank and Islamic Bomb make someone so angry to stop and waste that leaders, time passed now THEY have new game and its end on Iran. as all muslims are not terrorists same all americans are not devils and fond of wars. Few percentage from both sides are blood thrusty they love to kill and destruction.
              What's the difference between sky and skirt ?

Comment

10 years ago I was in discussions with a colleague from Syria, he is from a high ranking Christian family in the Levant. He made it very clear although being on the side of the regime that Assad was not to be messed with, that the highest level of secrecy and internal control was in Syria - "puts CIA to shame" he said. That people go missing and turn up in body bags or not at all.

According to the video
                > Syrian government were framed – evidence
                > Chemical weapons crimes – real investigation
                > Not gonna happen – no point to provide real evidence
                Syria chemical attack: the intelligence dossiers | World news | theguardian.com

3 psychological techniques

> Aggressor is acting in self-defense or in defense of helpless nation
                > Build up a crusade mythology
                > De-humanize the enemy

This is exactly that is being done in the reverse case:

> Syrian regime is claiming to be acting in self-defense
                > Many claims are made including in this video that the “aggressor” wants to establish Shari’ah
                > Over the top scenes of the FSA solider on the corpse of the Syrian army officer putting his heart/liver in his mouth as a symbol for all of the FSA as sub-human savages

Observation: The stance of the video is - leave Assad alone he has not been a bad boy to his people. - That is not true - if the US back off - Assad problem still needs a solution.

This speech is not long term admittance but an on the spot route for the Iran situation.

Iran does have nuclear power – so the reasons given in the video is wrong. The real reason for not striking Iran is because a different protocol is employed for nuclear countries.

Syria-Iran mutual defense agreement in 2005
                This is the real reason for the killing within Syria
                There is evidence that Irani fighters are the ones who are killing everything that moves - are they honoring that agreement?

Just as it is claimed that Jihadists are foreigners, it is also the case that Irani fighters are foreign and in addition the Syrian regime is not going to settle until the population is subdued.

Appeal to past actions – does not prove that current actions are the same

> Who are FSA
                > Local?
                > Outsiders – This is not being hidden actually

Ridicule based on self-initiated strawman

> Syrian government soldiers were killed in Sarin attack?
                > So was the attack self-inflicted to make it look like a regime attack?
                > Then how comes the Syrian soldiers were also harmed?
                > How were the Syrian soldiers in the area of an FSA stronghold that they were harmed?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._civil_war.png

Aleppo: Syrian Rebels 'Cut Off' Regime Troops - Middle East - News - Israel National News

The people in the videos who are harmed by the sarin – claim it was Assad

Weapons recovered from so-called rebel tunnel – this is a claim without evidence – what in the video rules out the possibility that they could have just got their own supply to show on the video? If that ruling out is not present then there is no proof – rather the proof is in the reverse.

Homemade sarin video – that is being used as a basis to argue that Assad did not make it. Note, they did not deny in the video that he has chemical capability and sophisticated forms of it. However, sophisticated capability can make basic artillery but basic capability cannot make sophisticated artillery.

Motive – People are being protected by the Free Syrian Army on the whole... the people are rising against Assad. So there is little to say anything in the favour of the regime. The only people who like him are the ones who worship him.

Conversely if the very thing that rebels stand for is compromised – i.e. the safety of the people then this is a no brainer and non-starter. A resistance effort cannot and will not devise or risk a plan to self-harm – especially not one that does not believe in justifying means by the ends. However, the regime is not held back by the same principles, especially seeing that the wounded were the people and none of the elite.

The video proceeded to explain why the rebels did it and not the regime by using the judiciary process ... but the video failed to consider the regime for the full set of questions.

Motive: Syrian government – yes they did – gain foolish - hate them go down fighting promise of Assad.
                Means: unanswered
                Opportunity: unanswered
                Evidence: unanswered

Motive: Rebels – motive? To kill themselves? = spin
                Means: Turkey – 31/05/2013 – Islamists – Syrian militant homes in Turkey?

My assessment on the video is that it is a piece of bias media - propaganda and has to be expelled as valid evidence. It criticises the reports against Assad as viable evidence. It does not consider some real evidence as evidence and misses out facts about Assad. It would have been more fair to at least put some blame on Assad, but it appears the makers of this video want a black and white picture to develop.

I hold any judgment - but I have trust in the Muslims to be good. I don't trust any government at all ... they are all in it for the gain - be it with the Reds or the Blues ...
                The Prophet(SAW) said:
                "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

^ you ask a Pakistani and they'll say ISI isn't to be messed with.... body bags and whole shabang...

Comment

Peace Janjua39

You miss my point ... I was writing in note form ... My point was that Assad had a reputation - it was not a nice one ... so how comes this video is making him out to be the victim here ... No ... that is my point. He is has not changed ... just the propaganda has ...
                    The Prophet(SAW) said:
                    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

I heard, I heard, I heard...
                      You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it. ~ Malcolm X

Comment

I may be quite a simpleton ... but if I were to do an investigation on who did the deed - the sarin bomb; I would look at a number of indicators first.

a) Type of artillery used ... not to comment on technology used, but rather to determine the range of it - how far it can go and be fired.
                        b) I would analyse the explosion pattern - surely the way a bomb explodes it leaves a wake of damage. That damage can help determine the angle and force the bomb was travelling in prior to explosion, because it is just a matter of mapping the effects of the actual damage against predicted damage for a still bomb being detonated.
                        c) So if trajectory and range can be determined it can also be determined where the bomb was launched from.
                        d) I would use the data obtained from probable launch location against maps of territorial control - of either the rebels or the regime to see help add weight to the culprits.
                        e) Even then it would not be water-tight ... as it may have been launched close to the border of the controlled territory.
                        f) Reports of launch - eye-witness reports of launch or sounds of launch can be helpful
                        g) Other information such as the talk of the people within the area that was hit

Capability is just one indicator - however there are a lot more

h) There must be some available satellite data that could show up something too
                        i) Motives and access to the weapons is important - but should not be the focus - as people are clearly doing things to create confusion.

j) Repercussions - By doing such an act will it promote or harm the main objective? Capability to hide the fact.
                        The Prophet(SAW) said:

Comment

The Syrian war what you aren't being told in 6 easy steps!

1. The freedom fighters are winning
                          2. they control majority of syria
                          3. they are advancing on areas of Damascus
                          4. The US will bomb both Assad forces and Freedom fighters
                          5. stalemate will be claimed i.e no one is winning which is lie
                          6. The US will then say we making compromise between 2 sides and install new puppet regime!

Comment

Originally posted by rommel View Post
                            The Syrian war what you aren't being told in 6 easy steps!

1. The freedom fighters are winning
                            2. they control majority of syria
                            3. they are advancing on areas of Damascus
                            4. The US will bomb both Assad forces and Freedom fighters
                            5. stalemate will be claimed i.e no one is winning which is lie
                            6. The US will then say we making compromise between 2 sides and install new puppet regime!
                            You sound very confused

Comment

Originally posted by psyah:9731928
                              Peace Janjua39

You miss my point ... I was writing in note form ... My point was that Assad had a reputation - it was not a nice one ... so how comes this video is making him out to be the victim here ... No ... that is my point. He is has not changed ... just the propaganda has ...
                              true, i agree with u bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X