Forogtten Asia Bibi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forogtten Asia Bibi

Christian woman Asia Bibi was jailed in Pakistan for 'using Muslim women's cup to drink water' | Mail Online

Re: Forogtten Asia Bibi

We should start a facebook group Free Asiia, Justice for Asia.

Comment

What a shame, no leader has balls enough to support her. More than "kaafirs" it is Muslims who need "hidaya/imaan".

Comment

Truly sad state of affairs. I really hope Zardari can man up a bit and issue a presidential pardon to Asia Bibi before his tenure ends soon in September. And some other country like Canada could give asylum to her and her family, bringing an end at last to their ordeal.
        "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." US Declaration of Independence.

Comment

there is only a facebook page with a thousand or so likes https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-...54908417886823

Comment

I think minorities need to be better treated across subcontinent but laws definitely help with it and it affects how people view others. found this interesting interview but there are definitely some minorities who have made it big and are happy. I think it is uneducated who target minorities but not educated
            Last edited by delhi2lahorekarachi; Aug 30, 2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X