Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Saudi supporting Egyptian army's massacre of people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Saudi supporting Egyptian army's massacre of people?

Logic says that "khadim" of harmain would be against an army that is hated by many for being secular. But instead that khadim actually goes against those willing to make Egypt more Islamic. Not only that, Saudis side with army even after the massacre of thousands of people.

I don't understand why is that?!

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...terrorism.html

Saudi King Abdullah declares support for Egypt against terrorism

Friday, 16 August 2013

Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz announced on Friday that the kingdom supports Egypt in its fight “against terrorism.”
    King Abdullah said Egypt’s stability is being targeted by “haters,” warning that anyone interfering in Egypt’s internal affairs is "igniting sedition." King Abdullah added that Egypt is able to cross to safety.The Egyptian presidency hailed King Abdullah’s support, saying Egypt will “never” forget his “historic stance.

Both Jordan and the UAE also praised King Abdullah’s support for the Egyptian government.Saleh al-Qallab, a Jordanian political analyst, told Al Arabiya that Saudi Arabia will not leave the Egyptian military alone. “The situation in Egypt is very critical and Saudi Arabia has put itself on the right side of history,” he said.
    Qallab added that King Abdullah had to “take a historical step and side with the correct form of Islam.”

Other analysts see that the King’s speech is ‘directed against the blatant Western support of the Muslim Brotherhood’, adding that the World’s powers should leave Egyptians to solve their own affairs.

Violence between Muslim Brotherhood supporters and Egypt’s security forces renewed on Friday with tens of people reported killed nationwide.
    Last edited by khoji; Aug 18, 2013, 09:31 AM.
    kahoon kis se mein ye ja kar, meri qaum e bad-guloo ne
    mujhe qatl kar diya he, ba-gunah e khush nawaai
    - Josh

Re: Why is Saudi supporting Egyptian army's massacre of people?

Day before yesterday Army went into a mosque to kill these 'terrorists'. Heartening to see khadim e harmain sharifain endorsing such a religious move by army.

Shameful
    The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

That was my point on another thread, the US gives a billion dollars in aid to the Egyptian army and gets accussed of*meddling*in their affairs whereas the gulf states give twelve billion dollars in aid to the military coup leaders and nobody hardly raises their voice.

Comment

I really can't stand these Saudis (Royal Family), they are worse than the US to me, coz they are an Islamic nation, but they are the ones who are meddling in everything, throwing around their stupid money all over the place to wreak havoc in other Muslim nations...

Here is some clips..first one is a woman who called in to George Galloway's show :

next one is George Galloway giving a pc of his mind to a Saudi

I love the second one...

Time the Muslim world woke up and recognised who the real snake is!
        Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
        Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

It is supporting to crush a movement which resulted in downfall of a very old tyranny/dictatorship. They want rest of "Islamic" dictatorship nations to know that these "springs" will result in likes of Syria, Egypt i.e. the dictators won't let go of their powers that easily. They want to crush hopes of rest of nations of having a voice, of a revolution.

Comment

Did the Saudi regime not fund the slaughter of Iraq in Gulf War 1 they paid over $135 billion for it to the US.

Gulf War's Cost to Arabs Estimated at $620 Billion - NYTimes.com

Did the Saudi regime give refuge and facilities for the American forces to attack Iraq and other nations from its soil on many occasions?

Did the Saudi not support Hosni Mubarak regime up to the last minute just like the United states, you even had Joe biden claiming hosni mubarak not a dictator?

The saudi regime is partner of the United States and will be its chief supporter in anything and everything this is the role of a client state.

And people still believe this saudi is islamic state defender of the faith, nice joke.

Comment

Allaah Egyptian muslims ki hifazat kre
              Dunya k samne asl chehre benaqab ab ho rey hain , jb keh ye bht pehle se hi clear thy !
              My Attitude :
              If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
              Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

Answer1
                They will support killing of any one as the policy is to protect the monarchy.

Answer2
                May be (Inshallah)their end is near.
                لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Saudi and Israel are exactly same......... the left and right nuts of amreeka.
                  Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

What I find funny is that people here are condemning Saudi Arabia for siding with Egyptian military in killing Islamists in Egypt, but the same people will never condemn Saudia Arabia for exporting terrorism in the name of Islam to Pakistan. Either Saudis are good or bad? Which one is it?

Btw, Saudis are backing cannibals in Syria, too.
                    All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Originally posted by Saif7 View Post
                      Did the Saudi regime not fund the slaughter of Iraq in Gulf War 1 they paid over $135 billion for it to the US.

Gulf War's Cost to Arabs Estimated at $620 Billion - NYTimes.com

Did the Saudi regime give refuge and facilities for the American forces to attack Iraq and other nations from its soil on many occasions?

Did the Saudi not support Hosni Mubarak regime up to the last minute just like the United states, you even had Joe biden claiming hosni mubarak not a dictator?

The saudi regime is partner of the United States and will be its chief supporter in anything and everything this is the role of a client state.

And people still believe this saudi is islamic state defender of the faith, nice joke.
                      OMG you blieve in yahodi newspaper? Its must be a propaganda.
                      All people are equal, but some are more equal than others. We call these "corporations."

Comment

Originally posted by Shamraz Khan View Post
                        you believe in god? after ready your consistent secular rants I'm stunned

Comment

What I find funny is that people here are condemning Saudi Arabia for siding with Egyptian military in killing Islamists in Egypt, but the same people will never condemn Saudia Arabia for exporting terrorism in the name of Islam to Pakistan. Either Saudis are good or bad? Which one is it?

Btw, Saudis are backing cannibals in Syria, too.
                          These people do not hesitate in talking the side of haq.

Saudis(monarchy) are bad in my opinion but they at times take side of haq to get soem benefit. Syrian mujahideen(may ALLAH give them speedy victory over the cannibals nussairees). They/amaratis and Iran are involved in fuelling secterian war in pakistan/Iraq/Syria and else where in the world.

kabhi kabhi yahoodi bhi sahi baat kar daita hain, kionkay wo shah hain shah kay wafdar nahi hay
                          لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
                          BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

Originally posted by Saif7 View Post
                            you believe in god? after ready your consistent secular rants I'm stunned
                            What I believe in or not is not relevant to this discussion. And what are you studded about? I was merely asking a question.

Comment

Originally posted by bao bihari View Post
                              These people do not hesitate in talking the side of haq.

Saudis(monarchy) are bad in my opinion but they at times take side of haq to get soem benefit. Syrian mujahideen(may ALLAH give them speedy victory over the cannibals nussairees). They/amaratis and Iran are involved in fuelling secterian war in pakistan/Iraq/Syria and else where in the world.

kabhi kabhi yahoodi bhi sahi baat kar daita hain, kionkay wo shah hain shah kay wafdar nahi hay
                              Yeah, siding with haq & killing 40k Pakistanis by Islamists funded with Saudi petrodollars. That is totally halal, but if Saudis are supporting Egyptian military against Islamists in Egypt thats totally not haq.

Amaratis and Iran? What evidence do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X