Talibans Are Our Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talibans Are Our Own

JI from start was not in favor of independent stste of Pakistan. I wish this Jamat also be banned in Pakistan polticis as they openly announced that Taliban tou hamare apne hain( as per Munwar so call Allama compare it with India ) shme on PTI also have alliance with a party who openly favoring and morraly supporting the evil talibans.

I heard Munwar above ststement on Dunya TV. If someone can find link please share.
    What's the difference between sky and skirt ?

Re: Talibans Are Our Own

Lets ban all those party who are anti-Pakitan: TTP, JI, MQM. Any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
      Lets ban all those party who are anti-Pakitan:
      TTP, JI, MQM. Any more?
      nice try but better come up with some more senseable answer. And i doubt ptians dont have it. Keya nahi hai? Sense

Comment

JI is retarded as always...... but this call for banning political parties needs to stop. This is hallmark of the Taliban to be not tolerant of others and different viewpoints........... however if this demand stems from MQM people..then its understandable.......since they are completely intolerant as well.
        Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

JI Pakistan bananay Kay gunah may shamil nahn thee..remember.
          پورا مسلمان خود نہیں اور مجھے کافر کہتا ہے

Comment

You know what else is off our own.. Cancer.
            You know, My friends, with what a brave carouse I made a second Marriage in my house;
            Favored old barren Reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.
            Omar Khayyam

Comment

Originally posted by EyEsOnSkY View Post
              JI from start was not in favor of independent stste of Pakistan. I wish this Jamat also be banned in Pakistan polticis as they openly announced that Taliban tou hamare apne hain( as per Munwar so call Allama compare it with India ) shme on PTI also have alliance with a party who openly favoring and morraly supporting the evil talibans.

I heard Munwar above ststement on Dunya TV. If someone can find link please share.
              You have started the thread on wrong notion. Not only JI, PTI but JUI and PML(N) have also supported these maut ke saudagar. If JI was in opposition to create Pakistan, so was Khan Abdul Ghaffa Khan (founder of NAP now ANP and JUI Hind now called JUI (Fazur-Rehaman). According to your logic they should also be banned.

However I would agree if JI is banned for committing genocide of Bengali in former East Pakistan, as JI (Bangladesh) has now been banned by present Bangladesh government.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhoti Main Dhamaka View Post
                JI Pakistanbananay Kay gunah may shamil nahn thee..remember.
                Shamil thi ya nahi lekin ab beda gharq karne mein PTI ke se sath zaroor shamil hai... Soch

Comment

nice try but better come up with some more senseable answer. And i doubt ptians dont have it. Keya nahi hai? Sense
                  In order to "sense" the "sensable" answer you need a working brain which most blind supporters of mafias don't have.

Comment

little suggestion to change the title of the thread from TalibanS to simplu Taliban-(the word itself is plural so no need for the S to go in front of it!)
                    You must know where you are coming from inorder to know where you are going!

Comment

Shamil thi ya nahi lekin ab beda gharq karne mein PTI ke se sath zaroor shamil hai... Soch
                      Aur bye koi hai Jo bera gharaq karny laga hua hai...haar hakumat kaay sath mil Kay...phir yeh JI Aur PTI ka hee Rona kiun? Soch
                      پورا مسلمان خود نہیں اور مجھے کافر کہتا ہے

Comment

In certain cases, you have to deal with these parties, because they are a part and parcel of the mainstream society. Religion is a core component of our society,and it is not difficult to see why so many people join one of the various islamic parties across the country. Even among non religious parties like MQM, you have to accept their reality, as their members come from the same cross section of public that you belong to.
                        The difference is in how you deal with them. Do you absorb their pros and try to benefit from their good qualities (like PTI+JI) or do you wish to benefit from their darker side (PML-N + LEJ, JUD, MQM, JUI)
                        The fact that PML-N asked the terrorists to 'leave punjab alone' and got their wish, tells me that they could have asked for terrorists to 'leave Pakistan alone' just as easily, and gotten their wish. But seemingly that was not their motive.
                        The Thread Killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain1 View Post
                          In order to "sense" the "sensable" answer you need a working brain which most blind supporters of mafias don't have.

Comment

kahoon kis se mein ye ja kar, meri qaum e bad-guloo ne
                            mujhe qatl kar diya he, ba-gunah e khush nawaai
                            - Josh

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	news-12.gif
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	14985547

We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X