Extreme Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Parties

Why not take these extreme parties like JUI etc, and just outlaw them? If you are part of their group, you will be arrested.

Maybe that will eventually cut down on all the criminal activity out there.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Extreme Parties

Originally posted by PyariCgudia View Post
    Why not take these extreme parties like JUI etc, and just outlaw them? If you are part of their group, you will be arrested.

Maybe that will eventually cut down on all the criminal activity out there.
    Why not indeed... the tolerate the LEJ, and TTP criminal organizations.
    You know, My friends, with what a brave carouse I made a second Marriage in my house;
    Favored old barren Reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.
    Omar Khayyam

Comment

Lashkar e jhangvi and creeps need to go; I wish they would just put down an ultimatum. We are not tolerating these thug organizations. They are haraam, they misuse religion and spread death and fitna, and if the Pakistani ministry of religion just puts a fatwa on these guys, I think people would think twice about joining them.

IN FACT, just tell people that if they join and are found out --> beheading.

I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

LOL!!!

Awh. So much innocence in a political forum.

Comment

I actually like extreme parties! They are much more fun to attend than boring ones!

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia View Post
            Lashkar e jhangvi and creeps need to go; I wish they would just put down an ultimatum. We are not tolerating these thug organizations. They are haraam, they misuse religion and spread death and fitna, and if the Pakistani ministry of religion just puts a fatwa on these guys, I think people would think twice about joining them.

IN FACT, just tell people that if they join and are found out --> beheading.

What do you want ... Annoy Saudi Arabia and finish their 'game of Fitna' in Pakistan?

Comment

Rumor has it if you hang molana fazlu upside down and do proper chitrol followed by phainti he'll spit out attack plans of next 6 months.
              Very good suggestion but who will do it? Religious ministry kahan hai yeh ministry??
              Aur....fatway saay uss ko daraty hain Jo khud fatwah nahn dai sakta.
              پورا مسلمان خود نہیں اور مجھے کافر کہتا ہے

Comment

Working...
              X