X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sachaydino View Post

I predicted this 9 years ago. The revelation seems to come true
    Pakistan falls three spots on corruption perception index
    There are many who are criticizing PTI now, but a true leader is one who can see what's so far ahead that only few can see. I think people like Saleem Safi and Absar Alam were such leaders. They saw through all the promises IK was making back then but no one believed them.

The worst thing that is happening under PTI is the crushing of right to protest at a very fundamental level. Earlier PTI was using NAB to open corruption cases against bureaucrats and politicians of former administration if they refuse to testify against their prime opponents, then they crushed journalists who were not singing their praises, now I'm hearing that PTI is using law enforcement to make life difficult of common people who are criticizing the government online or outside government offices. Scary stuff !

Then there is the manjhan known as EVM which pti is trying to sell. Looks like IK wants to be a lifetime PM like Xi Jinping. I was listening to a journalist who claimed that if only 1% of EVMs can be manipulated in favor of pti in next elections, 40% of NA seats will be compromised. Not sure if that is true but given the close race in many constituencies, doesn't sound too far fetched.

Comment

Will the EVMs have a paper receipt as votes are casted?

Comment

^^^
        Yes.

Comment

Comment

Two previous CMs of Sindh , after changing many parties , now at the end of the day joined PTI
            Joota fame Arbab Ghulam Rahim & Ghous Ali Shan

Comment

Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
              Two previous CMs of Sindh , after changing many parties , now at the end of the day joined PTI
              Joota fame Arbab Ghulam Rahim & Ghous Ali Shan
              Nowadays PTI is having an existential crisis, so any electable joining PTI means at least one of 2 things:

1- Genuine change of heart.
              2- They got offered some big role in a future setup.

I think both former CMs must have been offered some big role in a future setup in Sindh. Despite bad times for PTI, if anyone can challenge PPP in Sindh, it is PTI. Hopefully the ensuing competition will mean better services for people of Sindh.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

Nowadays PTI is having an existential crisis, so any electable joining PTI means at least one of 2 things:

1- Genuine change of heart.
                2- They got offered some big role in a future setup.

I think both former CMs must have been offered some big role in a future setup in Sindh. Despite bad times for PTI, if anyone can challenge PPP in Sindh, it is PTI. Hopefully the ensuing competition will mean better services for people of Sindh.
                Both failed to be elected as MPA 2 times
                No position , only trying to get something in last days of PTI

Comment

Heard this Bilawal-IK rap song a few days back:

Comment

Working...
                  X