Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleepless in London

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sleepless in London

    It has been reported in the media that Zulfiqar Mirza actually went ahead and is going to present all the proves against Altaf Hussain's militant/terrorist activities to the UK law enforcement agencies, it is also reported the Lord Nazir is supporting the motion of Zulfiqar Mirza and the most important part in all this is, Sharjeel Memon,the sitting minister in PPP Sindh Govt have accompanied Zulfiqar Mirza in this trip and PM gillani is now saying that ZM is like a family member...


    This must be tough days for Altaf, as after all those Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Zardari Movement and Rent-a-Rally saga, his holiness is still going through all this...

    What would be MQM's next step, would they again come out of govt? if i recall it right, they joined the govt on 1st of November, so this time the whole thing lasted 17/18 days? If they didn't come out of govt! means they are supporting all this against their leader? if this is the case then what is with the walk-outs?
    For Religion, we'll fight, kill & die but will never follow it, where's the fun in that!

    #2
    Re: Sleepless in London

    I remember the only gentleman of MQM
    Azeem Ahmed Tariq
    One told me that he was offered protection in his last night,but he refused that by saying
    'He' could not do anything with me .

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Sleepless in London

      If you do not overlook political aspects of legal moves against Altaf Hussein, you will be surprisingly at ease to know that nothing is ever going to prove against the MQM supremo. Just as Imran Khan's campaign against Altaf Hussein met a dead-end in London, Mr. Mirza's efforts will also surely bear no fruite whatsoever.
      Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Sleepless in London

        Originally posted by Amal View Post
        If you do not overlook political aspects of legal moves against Altaf Hussein, you will be surprisingly at ease to know that nothing is ever going to prove against the MQM supremo. Just as Imran Khan's campaign against Altaf Hussein met a dead-end in London, Mr. Mirza's efforts will also surely bear no fruite whatsoever.
        You are right , The sources said that they declared Mirza's stuff. Unsufficient ,
        Express News
        سکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ پولیس کے ذرائع نے انکشاف کیا ہے کہ ذوالفقار مرزا کی طرف سے ڈاکٹر عمران قتل کیس میں واضح اور قابل اعتبار ثبوت فراہم نہیں کئے گئے.

        ذوالفقار مرزا نے لندن میں اپنے قیام میں 2 ہفتوں کی توسیع کر دی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ اس کیس کو حتمی نتائج تک پہنچانا چاہتے ہیں۔


        Actual stuff is with establishment and Malik.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Sleepless in London

          Of course scotland yard would never want to prosecute Altaf Hussain and MQM since he is the top agent that they use for destabilizing Pakistan. MQM's primary job is to make sure that Karachi never progresses to the status of Dubai and that it doesn't take Pakistani economy up. I doubt they would want to lose an excellent pawn for just a simple murder case.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Sleepless in London

            As long as the whole current lot is in power, you can forget about Pakistan let alone karachi reaching dubai or even bangladesh.

            Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
            I remember the only gentleman of MQM
            Azeem Ahmed Tariq
            One told me that he was offered protection in his last night,but he refused that by saying
            'He' could not do anything with me .
            You were friends with azeem tariq? How did a peepilya pull that off?
            Say no to 'islamofascism'..

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Sleepless in London

              I dont think so any postive outcome is gonna come out of this!
              why would they put Altaf on trial?? .. hes is surviving, cuz hes has got their support

              one can only hope and pray!! but i dont see it happening soon!

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Sleepless in London

                Originally posted by Doppleganger View Post
                As long as the whole current lot is in power, you can forget about Pakistan let alone karachi reaching dubai or even bangladesh.



                You were friends with azeem tariq? How did a peepilya pull that off?
                I was not his friend but one who offered him protection is known to me.
                peepilya the Pakistan's majority.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Sleepless in London

                  what ever MQM and its leaders doing or did the investigations are on it but that ZM is born to hate he just NOT AGREED man, the whole PPP and its polcies are in other side and he just alone in another side, few days before i was watching his interview on some Pakistani tv channel the host was a guy Kashif!! i was listening ZM and was laughing so as Mr.Kashif. he just pull out anything from his mouth what he want and he has no control in it and whatever already come and still comming ewww BS. his face his eyes even dont matched for what he saying.
                  What's the difference between sky and skirt ?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Sleepless in London

                    Originally posted by EyEsOnSkY View Post
                    what ever MQM and its leaders doing or did the investigations are on it but that ZM is born to hate he just NOT AGREED man, the whole PPP and its polcies are in other side and he just alone in another side, few days before i was watching his interview on some Pakistani tv channel the host was a guy Kashif!! i was listening ZM and was laughing so as Mr.Kashif. he just pull out anything from his mouth what he want and he has no control in it and whatever already come and still comming ewww BS. his face his eyes even dont matched for what he saying.
                    his half english half urdu gets mixed and he looses his control over his mind . i have seen that interview .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Sleepless in London

                      Originally posted by indik View Post
                      his half english half urdu gets mixed and he looses his control over his mind . i have seen that interview .
                      He is one much needed in Pakistani politics.
                      People of Karachi are enjoying peace due to him.
                      Our media also got little liberty first time to tell a little picture about MQM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Sleepless in London

                        Seems like the cries of the mothers whose sons MQM thugs butchered have finally reached Arsh.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Sleepless in London

                          There were some muted reports on MI6 preventing Scotland Yard from investigating Imran Farooq case freely. Scotland Yard has an astonishing success rate of 95%. Yet, when it comes to Dr Imran Farooq case, the force — I believe — will be known for the 5% and not 95%.
                          Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Sleepless in London

                            Originally posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
                            He is one much needed in Pakistani politics.
                            People of Karachi are enjoying peace due to him.
                            Our media also got little liberty first time to tell a little picture about MQM.
                            oh please, people are still dying, yes the everyday count is not 20 or 30 but the 'target killing' is still on, the 'bory bund' bodies are probably rare but things are still bad. I wish I could say people are living peacefully in Karachi *sigh*

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Sleepless in London

                              Kuch bhe nhe hona

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X