THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY!

PLEASE VIEW THIS YOUTUBE MOVIE! It shows how far the USA goes to create false flag situations for it to carry out its invasions. It shows that it is not the custodian of democracy!

Last edited by Shamraz Khan; Nov 16, 2011, 11:29 AM. Reason: video code corrected
    Yesterday is but today's memory, Tomorrow is today's dream!

Re: THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY!

Originally posted by Daniyal View Post
    PLEASE VIEW THIS YOUTUBE MOVIE! It shows how far the USA goes to create false flag situations for it to carry out its invasions. It shows that it is not the custodian of democracy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk6qkHs0oM
    New american century is the american people occupying wall street and cities around america saying they had enough of the economic system which has failed so many people!

Maybe we will finally see real Change which obama talked about but never delivered.

Comment

I think no matter what the people do, it will not make a difference to the main political goal of the neo-con steered American regime. Obama is just a puppet and cannot change the path that America set itself on from over a century ago.
      Yesterday is but today's memory, Tomorrow is today's dream!

Comment

I think that the main aim/strategy of the redneck establishment of America is basically to exploit every other nation in the world. I mean let us not forget that these are the guys who simply finished off the red-Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniyal View Post
          I think no matter what the people do, it will not make a difference to the main political goal of the neo-con steered American regime. Obama is just a puppet and cannot change the path that America set itself on from over a century ago.
          I don't see change happening in America the people there have not suffered long hardships like the people in dictatorships of middle east. They won't be able to handle if the US government becomes brutal on the people so change is not going to happen anytime soon in USA it will be more of the same.

Comment

Working...
          X