Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My struggle has paid off through PTI's successful Jalsa"Altaf(Does MQM want alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"My struggle has paid off through PTI's successful Jalsa"Altaf(Does MQM want alliance

Altaf Hussain is first politician who endorsed Imran Khan. In my honest opinion, MQM is looking forward and wants good relation with PTI. If PTI and MQM make alliance it could bring positive change. Imran Khan can hold power in Lahore while Altaf can manage Karachi.

and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
    [25:74]

Re: "My struggle has paid off through PTI's successful Jalsa"Altaf(Does MQM want alli

Imran today again spoke about his legal campaign against Altaf Hussain in Britain. MQM retaliated immediately by condemning the drive against its chief. Looks like Imran isn't interested in MQM anymore.
    Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

Comment

Re: "My struggle has paid off through PTI's successful Jalsa"Altaf(Does MQM want alli

Originally posted by Amal View Post
      Imran today again spoke about his legal campaign against Altaf Hussain in Britain. MQM retaliated immediately by condemning the drive against its chief. Looks like Imran isn't interested in MQM anymore.
      keyword.
      Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
      Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

I dont think so that MQM also want any kind of alliance at least before ellection results.
        What's the difference between sky and skirt ?

Comment

MQM is ghunda pro-establishment party. But Imran khan better not make alliance with them.
          "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
          Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
          By Royal Gala

Comment

PPP-MQM alliance is in the best interest of both parties and for Sindh. Peace in Karachi is necessity for economic progress of Pakistan.

Comment

Of course it is..and when it was not. Many people got killed by these two thugs.
              "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
              Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
              By Royal Gala

Comment

Originally posted by EyEsOnSkY View Post
                I dont think so that MQM also want any kind of alliance at least before ellection results.
                They are always follow 'Dekhiye oont kiss karwat bethta hai'. Simply opportunists.
                We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

I think PTI can take vote from interior sindh too. I hope PPP will no longer able to win from their home ground if IK reach there.
                  and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.

Comment

Originally posted by sachaydino View Post
                    PPP-MQM alliance is in the best interest of both parties and for Sindh. Peace in Karachi is necessity for economic progress of Pakistan.
                    Its a compromise not an ideal situation. There coalition didn't result in betterment of ppl of Sindh (though, It may have stopped happening of bad things like target killing ). There is no development in all over Sindh (including Karachi) during last four years. I recently visited rural Sindh and watching condition of ppl and infrastructure, the first words came into my mind were 'Democracy is the best revenge'.
                    We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.

Comment

PTI and MQM are natural ally, at least both parties agree on revolution, justice, and political involvement of people from middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by STA View Post
                        I think PTI can take vote from interior sindh too. I hope PPP will no longer able to win from their home ground if IK reach there.
                        Pevasta shajar se umeed e bahar rakh. I hope and pray, one day ppl of Sindh can realise their mistakes and leave these culprits who always exploited them. The frustration that these thugs have created in youth would bring change InshaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by muqawwee123 View Post
                          They are always follow 'Dekhiye oont kiss karwat bethta hai'. Simply opportunists.
                          Who is not? from zaid o bakar me you everyone is!
                          What's the difference between sky and skirt ?

Comment

Working...
                          X