India second worst terrorist-hit country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India second worst terrorist-hit country

And I thought Pakistan was the worst terrorist-hit country in the world. Indian media is reporting something different. I am confused.

Anyone to explain?

India second worst terror-hit country, says NGO - India - The Times of India

MUMBAI: India is the second most worst terrorism-afflicted country - behind only war-ravaged Iraq - facing eight terror attacks in 2008 alone and losing over 3,500 lives in the last few years.
    BAN/Boycott indian Matches, indian TV/Movies indian Products in Pakistan!!

Re: India second worst terrorist-hit country

may be this ngo' report is based on the crossed border terrorism into another country.....whereas terrorism in pakistan has confused me also....every seond or third day there is a terror attack in pakistan' some or other city...innocents are being killed by there own people....and these so-clled ngos are making noise only about india.

i want to ask people who are killing innocents in pakistan....why muslims are so much interested in killing muslims....

to hell with all these cold blooded killers...

Comment

Originally posted by Marasi_Dee View Post
      And I thought Pakistan was the worst terrorist-hit country in the world. ....
      now, why would you think that?

Comment

typical response. Turn it around and say Pakistan is worst. And everyone lives happily after ever.

Comment

^ don't blame me. it's marsi-dee that said it! I'm just asking why he thought that

Comment

I heard on BBC 2's Newsnight programme in 2008 that Hindustan was the second most dangerous country on Earth after Iraq as around 4,000 people get blown up and killed anually in terror related activities in Hindustan . The Hindustani Foreign Ministery person also acknowedged this in that interview.

Comment

Moderator's Note:
              Thread cleaned, please avoid name calling and personal attacks!
              Only sheep need a shepherd

Comment

indian bashing....an aphrodisiac for pakistanis...

too bad the effect only lasts temporarily...

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Dragon View Post
                  I heard on BBC 2's Newsnight programme in 2008 that Hindustan was the second most dangerous country on Earth after Iraq as around 4,000 people get blown up and killed anually in terror related activities in Hindustan . The Hindustani Foreign Ministery person also acknowedged this in that interview.
                  why don't you just look outside the window or ask someone in Pakistan? everyother day they're bursting bombs in Pakistan and you're talking about 'something you heard somehwere sometime ago from somebody' that India is 2nd worst after Iraq!

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan has over taken Iraq and Afghanistan in terrorist attacks

Comment

Working...
                  X