Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangerous Increase in Pakistan's Disintegration Activities in Balochistan and Sindh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangerous Increase in Pakistan's Disintegration Activities in Balochistan and Sindh.

My Dear brothers and Sisters!

I am not saying that only im right. i myself know what i am.

But we must not also deny the reality about increasing disintegration activities in sindh and balochistan and our means Punjab's own role in creating such a terrorist and traitor organizations funded by the enemy.

I have been researching on defence and seccessionist and seperatist movement issues and Intelligence and spy issues in Pakistan and our own injustices done by each other provincially and on government basis by which our enemy takes a golden chance to disintegrate us on the non Islamic names of race, ethinicity and languages by giving and providing clues of injustices between us.

I had reasearched on these matters for the last 5 years and still im continuing it.
    i also carefully viewed many videos and articles, books and newspaper data and website data on intelligence issues and the 1971 East and West Pakistan Crisis, enemy involvement in it and it's disintegration from Pakistan in 1971 Indo-Pak armour War.

I also carried out further researches on today's seperatist movements in Pakistan created by RAW after 1971. we need a book to cover all the aspects of the 1971 East and West Pakistani Crisis and finally the disintegration of East Pakistan after the 1971 war.

But it is a fact and a very bitter truth that Punjab has also been involved in serious injustices with other provinces and we cannot deny this fact by saying that we are punjabis and as those are others. so we will take our own side in this issue. we actually need to further critically examine the whole situation.

There is no sindhi, no punjabi, no pathan and no balochi in Islam. All are muslim brothers and all are just Pakistanis. not sindhis, punjabis, balochis and pathans. and were the injustices will be done by any province to another brother province. it must be said not only wrong but also strict actions are further required to be made in order to give full Islamic rights to each province.

we have not learnt a lesson yet from the 1971 East Pakistani disintegration and we are repeating the same mistakes which are very beneficial for our enemies to break us.

Do you all know this fact that during the creation of Bangladesh, 2-3 Lac Bengalis including MUKTI BAHINI SEPARATISTS AND TERRORISTS+Bengali civilian brothers and sisters were killed in the 1971 ARMY OPERATION(THE OPERATION SEARCHLIGHT) in East Pakistan which was half a brutal operation by our army? because our army also killed thousands of bengali civilians and raped many bengali muslim and hindu girls during the operation in the army cheadquarters there by saying them traitors? at that time it was very difficult to see that who is a patriotic bengali and who is not.

and do you know that SQUADRON LEADER M.M.ALAM WHO HAD MADE A WORLD RECORD OF SHOOTING DOWN 6 ENEMY AIRCRAFTS IN JUST 5 OR 6 SECONDS IN 1965 INDO-PAK WAR WAS ALSO A BENGALI, WHO WAS NOT ALLOWED TO FLY FURTHER MISSIONS AGAINST ENEMY ONLY BECCOZ HE WAS A BENGALI? Do u all know this fact?

and before the army operation the MUKTI BAHINI TERRORISTS ALONGWITH RAW OPERATIVES AND INDIAN ARMY PERSONELS MADE FULL USE OF THE SITUATION AND KILLED 5 LAC WEST PAKISTANIS IN EAST PAKISTAN SPECIALLY THE PUNJABIS, THEY KIDNAPPED THE DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS AND RAPPED THEM AND KILLED THEM SPECIALLY ARMY AND PUNJABI WEST PAKISTANI ARMY AND CIVILIAN FAMILIES LIVING THERE. DO U ALL KNOW THIS FACT?

AND DO U ALL KNOW THAT DURING THE ARMY OPERATION, THE TRAITORS OF MUKTI BAHINI AFTER MAKING FULL USE OF THE SITUATION WHILE ARMY WAS SHOOTING DOWN CIVILIANS ALSO IN EAST PAKISTAN AS REVENGE OPERATIONS, RAW ALSO KILLED THE EAST PAKISTANIS AND HINDUS TO A LARGE EXTENT AND KIDNAPPED THOUSANDS OF EAST PAKISTANI MUSLIM AND HINDU GIRLS AND RAPED THEM AND PROPAGATED AGAINST THE PAKISTAN ARMY. DO U ALL KNOW THIS FACT?

TOTAL DEATH TOLLS IN BANGLADESH(EAST PAKISTAN) ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL STATISTICS AND BENGALI STATISTICS THAT ABOUT 12.5-30 LAC BENGALIS WERE KILLED IN EAST PAKISTAN ARMY OPERATION AND 2 LAC WOMEN WERE RAPED BY PAK ARMY IN THE OPERATION. BUT THE PAKISTANI MILITARY PERSONNEL SAY THAT THEY KILLED ABOUT 2-3 LAC BENGALIS IN THE OPERATION AND THERE WERE FEW RAPE INCIDENTS ALSO(AS SAID IN THE HAMOOD-UR-REHMAN COMMISSION REPORT OF BHUTTO). SO, THE REST OF 27 LAC BENGALIS AND THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF OUR SISTERS WERE THE VICTIMS OF INDIAN TERRORIST AGENCY RAW AND THEIR MUKTI BAHINI TERRORISTS.

So, can we again afford more 30 million killings and 2 Lac rape incidents in our 2 provinces by enemy. No, Never.

so why are we providing ourselves a chance to our enemies to create such a terrible situation in our homeland. wipe them out of our homeland. but first of all. we have to mend ourselves and we have to stop injustices with our brothers and sisters of other provinces.

You all can see that developments are very quickly done in PUNJAB as compared to other provinces and they and we also call each other with bad names like BLACKS AS I SAW A COMMENT OF A MEMBER HERE ABOUT MQM LEADER ALTAF HUSSAIN WHICH IS AN IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR. I WILL NOT MENTION THE MEMBER'S NAME BUT HE SAID THAT ALTAF HUSSAIN'S RACE AND BLACK COLOR SEEMS THAT HE IS AN INDIAN. SO, THESE ARE IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOURS AND IT WILL JUST BREAK US, NOT MAKE UNITY AMONG US.

NO DOUBT THAT HE IS A TRAITOR BUT HE IS FROM SINDH PROVINCE. AND WHAT IF THAT MEMBER HAD ALSO BEEN BLACK? ALLAH HAS MADE EVERY PERSON BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD. AND THERE IS NO BLACK, WHITE OR BLUE IN ISLAM. EVERY MUSLIM IS EQUAL EXCEPT IN TAQWA.

WE ALL HATE HIM BECOZ OF HIS TRAITOR AND TERRORIST ACTIVITIZ NOT BECOZ HE IS BLACK OR BROWN OR URDU SPEAKING OR SINDHI. THIS IS JUST RUBBISH AND DO NOT PLZ BELEIVE AND THINK LIKE A NON MUSLIM. THINK LIKE A TRUE MUSLIM AND A PAKISTANI. OTHERWISE U CAN SEE THE DANGEROUS SITUATION AND THREAT PREVAILING IN BALOCHISTAN AND SINDH BECOZ OF OUR AND THEIR IGNORANCE AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR.

WELL U CAN SEE INJUSTICES FOR EXAMPLE;

1) WHEN THERE IS AN EARTHQUAKE IN KASHMIR THEN ALL MEDIA PROMOTES IT FOR MANY DAYS AND MONTHS AND MANY AID COMES FROM INSIDE PUNJAB AND OTHER PROVINCES ALSO, EVEN BY POOR PEOPLE OF PUNJAB WHEN THEY GAVE BLANKETS, TENTS, AND MANY SUCH THINGS ALONGWITH CLOTHES. WHEREAS U CAN URSELF SEE THAT WHEN EATHQUAKE COMES IN BALOCHISTAN THEN THERE IS A SMALL PROMOTION OF EARTHQUAKE RELEIF CAMPAIGNS FROM PUNJAB, AND EVEN A SMALL NUMBER OF NGO'S WHO SAY THEM CHAMPIONS OF GIVING RELIEF. THERE WAS VERY SMALL RELEIF GIVEN BY PUNJABI PEOPLE AS COMPARED TO KASHMIR EARTHQUAKE AND STILL IT WAS OF LOW QUALITY. OR THE TENTS AND RELIEF WAS GIVEN BY POLITICIANS. NO DOUBT THAT PUNJABI PEOPLE ALSO GAVE AID BUT TO A VERY SMALL RATE AS COMPARED TO KASHMIR EARTHQUAKE. SO, THIS IS INJUSTICE AND IS HELPFUL IN PROMOTING SEPARATIST MOVEMENT WHICH MUST BE FINISHED NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THEY ALL ARE ALSO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. ONLY WE ARE NOT PAKISTANIS. THEY ARE ALSO PAKISTANIS HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS.

LOOK AT THE SITUATION OF NWFP. IN MY OPINION NO PROVINCE IS GIVING SACRIFICES FOR ISLAM NOW A DAYS. AS THE PEOPLE OF NWFP ARE GIVEING AND THEY DESERVE SALUTE. BECOZ THEY HAD ALSO BEEN IGNORED BUT THEY ARE NOT JOINING AND STARTING SEPERATIST MOVEMENTS, BUT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ISLAMIC IMPLEMENTATION IN PAKISTAN. WE SAY THAT PATHANS ARE IGNORANT, WELL WHAT ABOUT US WHO ARE DOING INJUSTICES WITH OTHER PROVINCES AND STILL FOLLOWING THE INDIAN CASTE SYSTEM AND MUSHARRAF'S NAAM NEHAD ISLAM OF "ENLIGHTENED MODERATION OF KANJARISM PHILOSOPHY".

NO DOUBT THAT THERE ARE ALSO EXTREMIST ELEMENTS IN NWFP, BUT THE BOMB BLASTS ARE LARGELY CARRIED OUT BY USA AND NATO ALONGWITH INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIZ ALSO IN ORDER TO PROPAGATE AGAINST MUSLIMS AND PAKISTAN. WHICH MUST BE CRUSHED BY FORCE. OUR ENEMY BOMBS OUR CIVILIANS OUT IN NWFP AND WE ALL ARE BELEIVING ON THE ENEMY PROPAGANDA BY SAYING THEM TERRORISTS WITHOUT SEEING THE SITUATION BY OUR NAKED EYES. THESE ARE THE REACTIONS OF THE INJUSTICES DONE IN THE ARMY OPERATION AND IT SEEMS AS IF WE AND OUR LEADERS HAD DECIDED NOT TO HAND OVER THEIR SOULS TO ALLH, BUT TO SHAITAAN.

OK! NOW WE ACCEPT FOR SOME TIME THAT THESE ALL ARE TERRORISTS BUT MY DEAR ONES! U CANNOT DENY THE TRUTH BY ONLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE TERRORISTS AND JUST ESCAPING FROM THE TRUTH.

AND ISLAM IS THE TRUTH NOW. DO NOT FOLLOW THOSE ISLAMIC EXTREMIST BUT PLZ DO FOLLOW ISLAM BY ACCEPTING IT. TODAY WE ALL INCLUDING FIRST OF ALL MYSELF, FIRST OF ALL ME MYSELF. WHAT DO WE DO? WE SAY ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT ISLAMIC IMPLEMENTATION IN PAKISTAN AND AS ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AND TERRORISTS AND DO ARMY OPERATION AGAINST THEM. SO WHAT ABOUT US? ARE WE NOT EXTREMISTS OURSELVES THAT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ISLAMIC RULES AND WANT TO JUST CARRY ON 50/50 ACCORDING TO OUR OWN INTERESTS? INFACT WE ALL ARE EXTREMISTS, OUR ENEMY ITSELF IS EXTREMIST AND TERRORIST WHICH BLAMES ISLAM FOR EXTREMIZM. AND WE ARE SLEEPING AND HAVING OUR CONCIOUS SOLD THAT WE ARE STILL SLEEPING, SLEEPING AND SLEEPING.

AND U SEE THAT IN BALOCHISTAN IN THE LAST DAYS OF MUSHARRAF REGIME, A HUGE AMOUT OF GOLD MINES WERE DISCOVRED HAVING HIGH QUALITY GOLD OF $60 BILLION WORTH. BUT EXCET "AAJ TV" NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT OR OTHER NEWS OR OTHER PAKISTANI CHANNELS HAD GIVEN THE NEWS OF SUCH A BIG DISCOVERY. WHY? BECOZ NOW ALL OF THESE WILL GO INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT'S POCKETS. AND STILL WE ARE DOING ARMY OPERATION THERE.

NO DOUBT THAT THE TRAITORS MUST BE CRUSHED BY FORCE AS THEY ARE SUPPORTED BY OUR ENEMY BUT WE ARE AT ONE END, NOT GIVING THE RIGHTS TO OTHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF OTHER PROVINCES. AND ON THE OTHER HAND, WE ARE ALSO CRUSHING THEM. THATS NOT A RIGHT WAY AND IT WILL CREATE 1971 LIKE SITUATION. THE RIGHT THING IS THAT FIRST OF ALL GIVE FULL RIGHTS TO OTHERS AND THEN START A FULL SCALE ARMY OPERATION AGAINST THESE TRAITORS AND TERRORISTS OF RAW OPERATING IN SINDH AN BALOCHISTAN.

AND I HOPE EVERYBODY ALSO FEELS SORRY FOR THESE INJUSTICES BUT WE NEED UNITY, WE NEED TO FIGHT PEACEFULLY FOR ISLAMIC IMPLEMENTATION IN PAKISTAN WITHOUT EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM AND WE NEED TO SACRIFICE OURSELVES FOR OUR HOMELAND, JUST LIKE OUR 29 LAC MUSLIM ANCESTORS DID IN 1947.

I MYSELF AM A CRIMINIAL OF PAKISTAN, I MYSELF AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE SITUATIONS BECOZ I DID NOT FULLFILL MY RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING ISLAM AND REGARDING MY COUNTRY AND BEAUTIFUL HOMELAND PAKISTAN.

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US ALL AND MAY ALL BLESS WITH PEACE AND HIDAYA TO US. AND SUCCESS AND PEACE TO PAKISTAN. AMEEN.

Your and Pakistan's Criminal

FARAZ TARIQ

Re: Dangerous Increase in Pakistan's Disintegration Activities in Balochistan and Sin

<EDIT> Stay on topic!
    Last edited by Captain1; Dec 5, 2008, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Re: Dangerous Increase in Pakistan's Disintegration Activities in Balochistan and Sin

Disintegration has already happened on the ground in FATA and parts of NWFP.

Comment

bhai i am already on the topic but if our concious is alive, then we all must see that are we ourselves on the topic or not. i have already mentioned that i never say and promote myself as a very rightous person and i also know what i am, but we also must have to accept the true facts, not to deny and escape from those facts.

Comment

relax pak 'warriors' he was deleting my post .
          v patriotic moderator we have here.

Comment

Oh! sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X